Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my Gears of War Judgment and it was truly brand new: sealed, AWD sticker outside, and MS seal intact. Pretty nice deal considering I also got the digital version of the first. Thanks again to DS2U for posting.

i got my Gears of War Judgment and it was truly brand new: sealed, AWD sticker outside, and MS seal intact. Pretty nice deal considering I also got the digital version of the first. Thanks again to DS2U for posting.
box dented or anything to make it not sell-able as 'new'?

Call me crazy, but Red Dead was good, not great, for me. Loved the main character, but it was difficult to keep playing once I had completed most of Mexico. Perhaps I'm spoiled by games like GTA IV, but it felt somewhat empty trying to pick herbs and kill birds for new outfits.

Finished the game, but not a favorite from this gen. :whistle2:D
You're not crazy, I feel about the same. Mexico was really tough to get through and dragged the story big time. I liked the ending and definitely feel it was worth the $20 I spent on the GOTY edition but not much more than that. I haven't played any of Undead since beating the main story and honestly don't have much desire to either.

Well, the Stuff I ordered from the Warehouse came in today. 

The Otomedius Excellent Special Edition came in New as it was described. It was sealed and the microsoft seal wasn't broken either. 

Bakugan Defenders of the Core was basically new. 

Star OCean and Guilty Gear X2 were Like New, with nothing wrong to it. 

Personally to anyone that is looking to buy Vita Memory Cards...I'd wait due to gamescon in 2 days.  The prices are rumored to be dropping.

Personally to anyone that is looking to buy Vita Memory Cards...I'd wait due to gamescon in 2 days. The prices are rumored to be dropping.
I'm hoping they announce a bigger size memory card, my 32GB is already full and copying and deleting games to and from my PS3 to the Vita is really annoying.

considering you can get a brand new copy of vesperia for like 5 dollars more not a great deal. it was really weird that they had them new and used for 10 like yesterday though that may of just been a shipping trap.  I honestly don't see the point of putting the lowest price up if they aren't factoring the overpriced shipping the majority of the time. Hell more often then not the supposed lowest price items aren't even on the first page.

My Gears console arrived today, factory sealed still.  And the FF one was open but everything is unused.  Us 1, Lurkers 0.

For all those that bought the Dark Souls CE.

Do you think trading them back in would work even though they didnt come with the slip cover?  

For all those that bought the Dark Souls CE.

Do you think trading them back in would work even though they didnt come with the slip cover?
It's a separate retail game case inside the tin. You could keep all that stuff and just trade the game away if you wanted.

It's a separate retail game case inside the tin. You could keep all that stuff and just trade the game away if you wanted.
The CE trades in for 12.98 and the Regular is 1.25 -.-

Guess I'll just trade 1 in since I have the slip cover and keep the other. Was just contemplating trading both since I have it for PC and put in 70 hours already lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The CE trades in for 12.98 and the Regular is 1.25 -.-

Guess I'll just trade 1 in since I have the slip cover and keep the other. Was just contemplating trading both since I have it for PC and put in 70 hours already lol
Was thinking about GS forgetting that you don't go that route. The one I got was LN and didn't have a slip cover so I would be pretty mad if I traded it in and they downgraded it since they sent it to me that way.

Just had the 2 orders canceled that I placed friday/saturday morning, right around the time their listings dropped by the hundreds.  Just gave a "out of stock" message as to why it was canceled.   It was mostly cheap games & DVDs, but still annoying.

So it looks like they screwed up with inventory system by adding too many or Amazon's system had a serious glitch.  Hopefully others have better luck with that stuff than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back