Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
If it showed when you submitted the trade it should be tied to your account and would only show up when you put them in your cart and try to check out. If you have already done that and it isn't showin' anything, you got me.

If it showed when you submitted the trade it should be tied to your account and would only show up when you put them in your cart and try to check out. If you have already done that and it isn't showin' anything, you got me.
I just realized I posted in the wrong thread, oops. But yeah it's not working at all when I check out.

actually they didn't hold their value well due to how cod massive overprint they were. It's taken this long just for the gb games to go up in price. Hell I have 2 free copies of silver I got from fruit loops. The gba games could be picked up anywhere cheap due to the 1st 2nd to 3rd gen split. The ds games not being split kept the prices of the gba ones from dropping any lower :(
They haven't held well? Are you kidding? How many GB, GBC, GBA, and DS keep their values that well throughout the years and consistently sell well on a regular basis? Gamestop can hardly keep them in stock at many locations despite being cart only and marked up to outrageous prices. And they were hardly "overprinted" if they sold all of their original copies in stores and now go for high prices online - overprints are titles like Kirby Mass Attack that had little demand but way too many copies printed and now, as a result, will sit in clearance bins for years to come.

They haven't held well? Are you kidding? How many GB, GBC, GBA, and DS keep their values that well throughout the years and consistently sell well on a regular basis? Gamestop can hardly keep them in stock at many locations despite being cart only and marked up to outrageous prices. And they were hardly "overprinted" if they sold all of their original copies in stores and now go for high prices online - overprints are titles like Kirby Mass Attack that had little demand but way too many copies printed and now, as a result, will sit in clearance bins for years to come.
overprint also fits for popular games too. despite massive demand the prices don't hold up well and drop right after release. pokemon was no exception to this though they hold up very well now compared to back in 05 when I bought pokemon emerald for 7 bucks.

And it wasn't until a few years ago that the original gb pokemon games jumped back up in price. before then you basically had them sitting around in clearance bins pawn shops ebay ect for under 10.

And I highly doubt there's a game in existence that was a huge seller and "Sold" all of its ordered copies.

overprint also fits for popular games too. despite massive demand the prices don't hold up well and drop right after release. pokemon was no exception to this though they hold up very well now compared to back in 05 when I bought pokemon emerald for 7 bucks.

And it wasn't until a few years ago that the original gb pokemon games jumped back up in price. before then you basically had them sitting around in clearance bins pawn shops ebay ect for under 10.

And I highly doubt there's a game in existence that was a huge seller and "Sold" all of its ordered copies.
"Overprint" is a term typically described for a title that undersells and had more copies printed than demand dictated. You might be referring to a "large print run". Pokemon Emerald came out in 2005 and was on the top five or ten best selling games of the entire year, so it's completely unusual that you managed to buy it for $7 the year it was released.

There's plenty of games where sellers "sold" all of their ordered copies. How many stores have brand new copies of the Pokemon DS games in stock still? How many major online retailers or sellers have managed to keep them in stock over the years? Pretty much all of them, if not all, have sold all of their ordered "new" copies of the games.

Got my Pokemon Platinum and Sapphire in today both Like New.  They were both complete, the Sapphire Version even had some Pokemon cards and an E-Reader card lol. Talk about a blast from the past.

Got my Pokemon Platinum and Sapphire in today both Like New. They were both complete, the Sapphire Version even had some Pokemon cards and an E-Reader card lol. Talk about a blast from the past.
Nice, my Platinums shipped today, should have them tomorrow along with two Deadpools that I ordered yesterday.

I saw that, I think I'd rather get the Pokemon 3DS for 30 more bucks, my GS still has a few, although they could very well be gone after the X and Y release.
Perhaps they will run out, perhaps not. That remains to be seen. I was looking earlier and all the GS around me have them "In Stock" meaning there are 2 or more at each location. They could be preparing for the onslaught of sales from Pokemon X and Y and maybe preparing for upsell in the consoles.

Perhaps they will run out, perhaps not. That remains to be seen. I was looking earlier and all the GS around me have them "In Stock" meaning there are 2 or more at each location. They could be preparing for the onslaught of sales from Pokemon X and Y and maybe preparing for upsell in the consoles.
Theres about 15 of them at my GS :p. Weve only had 2 people come in to buy them.

Well shit, if that's the case, I'm in no hurry to buy one then. I recently picked up the Black Diamond/Pearl DS Lite and I love how it looks. These look so much cooler, but if they're in stock all over the place, I'll wait till after I get my XB1.

No idea why I just bit on that Project Diva. It's something I have little interest in and need to be reevaluating my holiday spending.

Just give me my pokemon 3ds :joystick: . I think Eldritch is all the way on the other side of the world.

I could imagine him coming in :twoguns: , no I dont want to pre order anything!
I won't pre-order anything, I'll return a dozen things, make you do it all in separate transactions then give you 1s and 2s.

No idea why I just bit on that Project Diva. It's something I have little interest in and need to be reevaluating my holiday spending.

I won't pre-order anything, I'll return a dozen things, make you do it all in separate transactions then give you 1s and 2s.
Ill show you a 1 and a 2. Errr I want my soul sacrifice to show up already!

So my little sister just dropped the bomb that she wants to start gaming. Great. Now I get to spend all my time on AWD trying to pick up cheap second copies of all this past generation's must-play games for whatever console she decides to get.

I thought I could quit you, AWD...

its a really fun game, if you like old school style japanese rhythm games (think dreamcast era nonsense like Space Channel 5 or Cool Cool Toon). it also has some real dubious stuff in it like all the diva room stuff. if you dont like those style games though theres nothing there thats going to change your mind.

I've learned that I need to stop opening this thread if I want my backlog to shrink at all. As you can see, I can't always resist :p
I know that I certainly won't be able to resist...I really should since Black Friday is coming along with tons of awesome games coming out soon.

To anyone trying to trade in the capcom triple pack, it does come with 3 platinum hit games with no serial number and not for resale tag on it. Lost Planet has to be the colonies ediiton. You can trade just the regular games in and see what happens but I looked at some unboxings and that's what they were.

I need to find another PH Lost Planet (I got the CE of one instead of the PH or standard) and a PH Devil May Cry 4. Proving harder to get then I thought.

Anyways, I hope that helps. It seems you can just trade in any version of the game (not CE of Lost Planet though) and its hit or miss.

So my little sister just dropped the bomb that she wants to start gaming. Great. Now I get to spend all my time on AWD trying to pick up cheap second copies of all this past generation's must-play games for whatever console she decides to get.

I thought I could quit you, AWD...
Id get her started on classics like NES, SNES, etc and work up to currrent gen stuff imo.

My 2 LN Soulsilver came today and 1 of them seems to be brand new. The Pokewalker still has the tab that you remove before use and everything else feels brand new. Does anyone know if the box was originally sealed in plastic? The 2nd copy did not have a box or Pokewalker.

Id get her started on classics like NES, SNES, etc and work up to currrent gen stuff imo.
Dang talk about way back. I dont even enjoy playing classics from when I was little. At least not that far back. Well maybe a very few classics.

My 2 LN Soulsilver came today and 1 of them seems to be brand new. The Pokewalker still has the tab that you remove before use and everything else feels brand new. Does anyone know if the box was originally sealed in plastic? The 2nd copy did not have a box or Pokewalker.
Congrats. Im surprised you got a new one with poke walker. Had I known that I would have probably tried for a copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that was a good buy for Project Diva F considering they just re-stocked those. Missed out on that and Super Luigi U, darn it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back