Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the exact reason I didn't jump on it :lol:

I loved Saints Row 3, but GTA5 and SR4 at the same time sounds unneccessary.
Thanks for the spoilers. I was waiting to find out on my own why you didn't jump on it. Don't act like what you've done is t a big deal. You've effectively ruined this thread.

^ Don't encourage them. Hell, don't quote them. I added the guy to my ignore list so I don't have to see what he says.

My Rock Candy 360 controller came in today. Huge box for such a little thing. It wasn't the dinger I was hoping for, but it's still in perfect shape. It came in a ziplock bag rather than any sort of box or packaging. My computer isn't recognizing it, which isn't odd for my computer. Need to try it on the 360 before I stress about getting it going on my desktop. If I get it to register, I'm going to be a happy camper. 

UPDATE: And nope. I tried it on two different 360s and it didn't work on either. All four lights flashed 2 or 3 times and then just went out. The controller was then unresponsive. The last two things I've ordered from AWD have arrived in a non-working condition (PayDay 2 and now this). I'm becoming very upset with AWD's quality assurance team. 

UPDATE AGAIN: Just tried it out on my third 360 for shits and giggles and it worked! And now it works on the first two 360s I tried. I... don't get it... Still not having luck on my PC, but like I said before, that's not unusual. 

Mario Kart DS came in today. They weren't sealed but were new with case and all inserts looking completely untouched. Club Nintendo code worked.

I missed MK Wii so if anyone picked up an extra MK Wii I'd be willing to trade one of my MK DS I picked up. I'd also consider buying one straight up if someone picked up an extra to flip. Obviously I'd give a little more than the trade value. PM if anyone is interested. Thanks!
Is the Club Nintendo code the 'PIN' in the back of the Nintendo Power pamphlet? If so, if anyone wants it, PM me, I have no use for it.

Thanks for the spoilers. I was waiting to find out on my own why you didn't jump on it. Don't act like what you've done is t a big deal. You've effectively ruined this thread.
I feel appreciated and loved to know that my personal life is so important to you and this thread.

Thanks for making my day! :D

I'd be all over BlackList but I think it will drop to $20 in no time. Or less. Next gen so close is destroying new game values, and I love it.
Yeah a week or so ago I would have definitely bought that blacklist since i have prime but with gta coming out Tuesday, I can wait for black Friday.

^ Don't encourage them. Hell, don't quote them. I added the guy to my ignore list so I don't have to see what he says.

this^

meanwhile I got a copy of pokemon white for 17 like new today.  obviously not an amazing or even great deal but whatever

Can someone explain to me what the heck "dinger" means? I'm sorry, because I'm sure it has been asked before. I is confused... :dunce:

Can someone explain to me what the heck "dinger" means? I'm sorry, because I'm sure it has been asked before. I is confused... :dunce:
It means it's essentially new but the packaging normally has some cosmetic damage (or a "ding") so they couldn't sell it as a new product.

My life is sad and empty with no flipping to be done so I fill my empty holes with CAG?

I did but sold it like three years ago; didn't ever realize it had a code hence why I want one?
Go play a game! They aren't just for making forts.

Raving Rabbids is gone already! No!

No, no. You're supposed to find Rayman Legends for me. Appreciate the effort though.
No. He was looking for cheap complete games for me.

Conjure another one!

But then I can't be prowling for flips to try and pay for a functional phone.

I think you're confusing me with Vigilante, I'm building a wife with my empty game cases.
I have a busted Metro PCS basic phone. Do you have a busted Metro PCS basic phone?

I thought you two made forts and tossed copies of MAG at each other when you aren't online.

I have a busted Metro PCS basic phone. Do you have a busted Metro PCS basic phone?

I thought you two made forts and tossed copies of MAG at each other when you aren't online.
AT&T which means I have to buy a used iPhone and keep it in the same condition for six months or just throw money into the sewer. :p

That would be sweet, especially once the servers shut down and we can get all the copies from GS for a penny a piece!

AT&T which means I have to buy a used iPhone and keep it in the same condition for six months or just throw money into the sewer. :p

That would be sweet, especially once the servers shut down and we can get all the copies from GS for a penny a piece!
Are you locked in a contract or something that you have to keep it for six months and what model of iPhone are you looking to get (new or old)?

Phone tip: Put a case on the phone so when you drop it the case absorbs the impact. It works! Just FYI for future reference. :razz:
I have yet to find a case that's worth the two cents of plastic it's made form since going from BB to Android. They also never protect the phone when it's dropped directly on it's structural weak point.

Are you locked in a contract or something that you have to keep it for six months and what model of iPhone are you looking to get (new or old)?
Yep, can't upgrade until February. Probably a 4 or 4s since dropping $500 on a 5 is out of the question unless I'm going to get the StoW coupon and take it to GS for a profit then go back and buy a 4s anyway. Found cheaper and more appealing options to hold me over but at least with the iPhone if I get the right price it will be a free loaner.

iPhone? Then you deserve it. :p
I don't want an iPhone but I also don't want to go throw away money either.

Id buy it for a penny.

Single player is probably not bad.
You sicko, playing SP with an empty game case that's not built into a wife.

I have yet to find a case that's worth the two cents of plastic it's made form since going from BB to Android. They also never protect the phone when it's dropped directly on it's structural weak point.

Ha Ha Ha,
At first I thought Steller wanted you to put a GAME case on your phone.

The Otterbox Defender on my SGS IV seems pretty solid, I know they make the same case for iPhone, bit pricey tough

The Otterbox Defender on my SGS IV seems pretty solid, I know they make the same case for iPhone, bit pricey tough
Exactly and they're huge which negates having this slim little phone. Still, I'm going to have to get one if I got with an iPhone rental because it won't be worth anything if I drop it and it breaks.

This fuck ing sucks. I bought the Saints Row 4 Game of the Generation Edition from AWD just for the light up spinning display case. I already had the standard game (but traded it in to Best Buy yesterday, D'oh!). Well, the dumb display case doesn't work.

How screwed am I? Will Amazon charge me a fee for shipping this giant box back to them? I have Amazon prime.
You activated all three switches and used fresh batteries, right?

Well not a warehouse deal but while looking for it I grabbed a third party madden for $32. Not to bad. Since I only want it to get the xbox one version cheap on release day.

so offtopic because i need to know from someone how weird my day is 

so far today ive won an ebay auction for south korean oreo's cereal and saw a commercial for the new dating site youmustlovedogs

seriously i im i um just wtf

so far today ive won an ebay auction for south korean oreo's cereal and saw a commercial for the new dating site youmustlovedogs

Bought cereal and saw a commercial? FREAK!

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back