Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I save that list? I couldn't do it last time and I can't find a printed one in store.

Pull this thread up on your phone hold down the picture and it will come up save picture then it will always be on your phone. :) computer just right click and save picture as..

offtopic potentially unless awd can hook me up

can anyone point me in direction of a decent sub 500 laptop w decent xsplit streaming capability decent steam play(stuff like bioshock infi being towards the high end of spectrum of games id play pref w a more than 500gb hd but would settle for 500 also bonus points for ssd

winning option ill hook up w some amazon credit 

That list is jacked up, the new Most Wanted it seriously back on it for 360?
Seriously, is that list for real? If so I'm about to pounce on NFS: MW to move credit.
It is real because I am the one who confirmed it first. I haven't done the NFS trade so I can't confirm that but look at the end date on the bottom which should tell you also that the promo was extended until 10/20/13. Now what remains to be seen is when does this list gets revised.

Pull this thread up on your phone hold down the picture and it will come up save picture then it will always be on your phone. :) computer just right click and save picture as..
It doesn't take right click on the computer for some reason.

GS is trolling with NFS. It hadn't been on the list for more than a month.

Got my NCAA 14 (A) $23.xx today, and it was a dinger! Case was beat to hell though, about 6 or 7 cracks in different places. Brought it to BB and I now have my Xbox One paid off in full with extra for another controller and some games. Thank you DS2U, definitely getting my vote in this year's CAG awards! Also thanks to Eldritch, and many others.

Got my NCAA 14 (A) $23.xx today, and it was a dinger! Case was beat to hell though, about 6 or 7 cracks in different places. Brought it to BB and I now have my Xbox One paid off in full with extra for another controller and some games. Thank you DS2U, definitely getting my vote in this year's CAG awards! Also thanks to Eldritch, and many others.
You are welcome man! I help burn money and save money simultaneously. The irony! :D

Speaking of trades ;)

:360: AC Adapter Power Supply For Microsoft XBOX 360 SLIM (LN) $22.40

... and some other stuff.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (G) $11.54

:ps3: Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition (VG) $11.91

:3ds: Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (G) $9.09

Just received my LN copy of Madden.  Looks great except:

1) the Warehouse sticker is super sticky so there's a ton of sticky residue on the case where the Microsoft security sticker usually is (I know, use goo gone..), and

2) there's a dried booger smear on the back cover of the manual.  That was definitely not in the description.  Should I contact CS and get some credit back?

Lol.  I'm kidding -- the residue wasn't that sticky....  ;)

The new one for the Power Supply is around $20-$22, why buy this one? Is this the legit power brick?
To trade ... and it is not a 1st party one! Myself and couple other CAGs have bought 3rd party ones and traded them for a nice return. Personally I would not use anything but 1st party peripherals with my consoles since I have heard plenty of horror stories with 3rd party devices.

To trade ... and probably not a legit one! Myself and couple other CAGs have bought 3rd party ones and traded them for a nice return. Personally I would not use anything but 1st party peripherals with my consoles since I have heard plenty of horror stories with 3rd party devices.
Yeah, I'm saying that the "new" ones sold by third parties with Prime is around the same price. Why would you buy a LN when you could get the new one?

Just received my LN copy of Madden. Looks great except:
1) the Warehouse sticker is super sticky so there's a ton of sticky residue on the case where the Microsoft security sticker usually is (I know, use goo gone..), and
2) there's a dried booger smear on the back cover of the manual. That was definitely not in the description. Should I contact CS and get some credit back?

Lol. I'm kidding -- the residue wasn't that sticky.... ;)
Trading in hopefully? (Madden 25)

Yeah, I'm saying that the "new" ones sold by third parties with Prime is around the same price. Why would you buy a LN when you could get the new one?
I got you, the only reason I posted this was because this one showed up on AWD and the others did not (as in new elsewhere on Amazon). No other particular reason. Heck, the ones that showed up before were in the price range of $16 to $17 so much better option.

Trading in hopefully? (Madden 25)
Only good thing about Madden 25 is the online match ups otherwise it really sucks. Developers dropped the ball (pun intended) on this one to more likely to focus on the next gen stuff. Hell, Madden 13 feels and plays better in my opinion then this one.

I was gonna keep it, but the booger totally disgusted me to no end. I can't have something around me that I know has touched someone else's boogers. It's getting traded for sure now. ;)
sometimes i think you guys exaggerate your experiences with awd items, especially with the emoticon you use.

sometimes i think you guys exaggerate your experiences with awd items, especially with the emoticon you use.
Well, I am trying to lighten the mood here, but I'm serious about the booger on the manual. It's not just a thin smear either -- it's a very noticeable bump. Like something under an elementary school desk in a bad neighborhood.

Well, I am trying to lighten the mood here, but I'm serious about the booger on the manual. It's not just a thin smear either -- it's a very noticeable bump. Like something under an elementary school desk in a bad neighborhood.
Well I think it adds character to it.

Just received my LN copy of Madden. Looks great except:
2) there's a dried booger smear on the back cover of the manual. That was definitely not in the description. Should I contact CS and get some credit back?

Lol. I'm kidding -- the residue wasn't that sticky.... ;)
So you're complaining because you ordered a game, and got something extra with it? A lot of us get nothing extra with out games, so you should consider yourself very lucky. I personally try to smear a boog on every game I send them. Just so the next user can say they got a bonus. Sometimes...if you're lucky, I'll get a pube to stick to it. They usually fall off...but not always.

So you're complaining because you ordered a game, and got something extra with it? A lot of us get nothing extra with out games, so you should consider yourself very lucky. I personally try to smear a boog on every game I send them. Just so the next user can say they got a bonus. Sometimes...if you're lucky, I'll get a pube to stick to it. They usually fall off...but not always.

Loled

Well, it seems that the previous owner felt a strong need to leave a review

Wait a minute. I think I remember you from a post to which I replied not to answer it because the answer was right there.

If that's you again, then fail.

Edit: I don't think that was you now, but damn. We're not going to hold your slickdeals hand.

My PS3 version of Resident Evil Revelations finally showed up today.

Except it's not the PS3 version and 360 one instead.

Life is hard.

Received my (2) copies of :ds: Mario Kart. One was complete with club nintendo points. The other was missing the manual and no club nintendo points.

[quote name="Czak" post="11066834" timestamp="1379394504"]
Sadly, the $20 mark is about the cheapest I've seen it in a few weeks.[/quote]
I found one for $10 (cartridge only) at a flea market, but that's ymmv. Try eBay too. I'm find that bidding $20 on $5 starting bid auctions gets me the game for around $13-15. I've even gotten lucky a few times and was the only bidder. That probably wouldn't happen for zelda though.

I'm finding that AWD is not currently having the best prices on used ds games

67% feedback isn't too tempting for those who actually want one.
To be fair, he only has three feedback, 2 positive and 1 neg. The negative and the response he left makes it sound like he had a PITA customer who didn't read. As a seller, I've had my share of those people, so I can understand.

My dragons crown came in today great condition.. I'm trading in the game to gs for credit.. It came with this artwork book.. So if anyone wants the book ill be willing to send it via usps mail not looking to profit off the book.. Since I find it useless to me anyways.. Just send me a pm.. I think this can go first class right?
sarehuma.jpg

Edit: I already given away the art book to a cag.

To be fair, he only has three feedback, 2 positive and 1 neg. The negative and the response he left makes it sound like he had a PITA customer who didn't read. As a seller, I've had my share of those people, so I can understand.
Ah my apologies then. I could've sworn seeing the seller having a lot more than three feedback. I've had my own share of those people as well. Got a negative feedback on Amazon for canceling an order because I accidentally listed a game for the 360 instead of PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back