Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Amazon, your Super Saver Shipping continues to befuddle me. Last Friday, I ordered a Like New vacuum cleaner from AWD with Free Super Saver Shipping, to replace my joke of a Dyson. Today, it shipped and is scheduled to be here tomorrow. So, only a few day wait AND overnight shipping? How are they not losing money with this?
It's not like they overnighted it. You probably just got lucky it was in a nearby warehouse.

this would be a perfect time for some 40 dollar vitas and ps3s warehouse lololol

also whats best trade in option for gta i scored one free and ill try to score 1 awd if i can to flip for once

Oh, Amazon, your Super Saver Shipping continues to befuddle me. Last Friday, I ordered a Like New vacuum cleaner from AWD with Free Super Saver Shipping, to replace my joke of a Dyson. Today, it shipped and is scheduled to be here tomorrow. So, only a few day wait AND overnight shipping? How are they not losing money with this?
Yeah. They've done that with me a few times but with two-day shipping.

grab one thanks great price and should at least double that at gamestop for a trade in once they do another 50 percent extra value

Not to burst your bubble but usually with big title AAA games they become worth very little since so many people trade them in. Halo 4 is only worth $4 at GS and I am pretty sure it will remain low in TIV.
Yeah. It was $6 back when AWD sold them for $4.2x. Now you can't even break even.

Amazon is trolling today. I suppose now is a good time to hit the books.

mmm... grabbed that FF XIV... we'll see how that turns out
I think you'll be fine since they haven't been doing trades on it. Worst case scenario and the code happens to be used then you return it. Best case scenario it works and you immediately trade the disc to BBY for $22 since you can just download the client.

If you don't have friends already playing then roll on Leviathan with myself and Gedemer.

I think you'll be fine since they haven't been doing trades on it. Worst case scenario and the code happens to be used then you return it. Best case scenario it works and you immediately trade the disc to BBY for $22 since you can just download the client.

If you don't have friends already playing then roll on Leviathan with myself and Gedemer.
Yea buddy. Finally have a weekend off to play coming this week

Will do, hope the game is as good as they say, haven't been hooked with a MMO since LoTR Online.

Will do, hope the game is as good as they say, haven't been hooked with a MMO since LoTR Online.
I'm really enjoying it and just wishing I had more time to give to it. Unfortunately Diablo 3 and GTAV have been sucking a lot of that away lately. Now that they've fixed the server issues the game's really quite polished as well.

I'm really enjoying it and just wishing I had more time to give to it. Unfortunately Diablo 3 and GTAV have been sucking a lot of that away lately. Now that they've fixed the server issues the game's really quite polished as well.
Been meaning to ask you.

What level are you now? Havent been on since you started lol

Warehouse Deals sent me the "PAL" version of Trinity Universe. :headache: Overall, I'm pretty dissappointed.

Anybody catch the :360: Diablo III? It came and went within a heartbeat. Never even got a chance to see how much it was for or what condition.

I have seen you guys talk about very cheap sports games on here before? How cheap have you seen old NHL games go for? This is for all systems imaginable I am inquiring. 

Well that Madden 25 for 360 went quick at $32.02

Lol I grabbed it even with my Internet lagging some how I got it.. Kept loading during final check out.

I have seen you guys talk about very cheap sports games on here before? How cheap have you seen old NHL games go for? This is for all systems imaginable I am inquiring.
Pennies. A few weeks ago when AWD had the crazy sales/prices/glitches including the $35 XBox 360s and the $40 Vitas, there were also a lot of older games (including sports games specifically) that were marked down to well under a dollar. People were buying cheapie games just for the replacement cases. I'm almost positive I saw some old Hockey and Madden games for all different platforms included in that bunch.

Outside of that, I'm not sure what the normal prices are for older NHL games on AWD. Looks like GameStop has quite a few starting at $0.99 cents for all platforms though if that helps...

[quote name="WhatsYoFlava" post="11070082" timestamp="1379489004"]
My guess is that its going straight to Best Buy[/quote]
Lol maybe..

Super Mario Bros Wii U Very Good - $30.71
http://www.amazon.com/New-Super-Mario-Bros-nintendo-wii/dp/B002I0K3CK/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1379493935&sr=1-2

Xbox 360 E 4GB Console Acceptable - 106.33
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00D9EPI38/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1379494115&sr=1-1

That design is so weird to me for a Xbox, oh wow now I see why it's so cheap no optical port.

My :ps3: The Last of Us is still in Shipping Now, but is supposed to be here tomorrow. Weird. Hope it changes.

Didn't people say they were having their orders cancelled? Or was that just on a specific item?

Well, my copies of Mario Kart Wii finally shipped a week after I placed the order.  I used Super Saver shipping, but that was longer than I'm used to waiting for it.

At least it shipped.

Super Saver has gotten very slow lately. It gets even slower if you order other items after your order.  They seem to be playing a waiting game to see if you'll order more so they can combine it in one shipment.

Super Saver has gotten very slow lately. It gets even slower if you order other items after your order. They seem to be playing a waiting game to see if you'll order more so they can combine it in one shipment.
They've been doing that with Prime too. Ordered something at like 4am recently that was in processing then at 5 or 6 PM ordered something different kicked the first thing back to not yet shipped and delayed it's delivery by a day so they came together.

Super Saver has gotten very slow lately. It gets even slower if you order other items after your order. They seem to be playing a waiting game to see if you'll order more so they can combine it in one shipment.
I did order more stuff later, actually. But that stuff shipped out before the games in a separate package.

But I suppose you get what you pay for.

Why would you be disappointed? You can play it just fine.
Probably bought it to trade in to best buy for $24 or to resell.
I bought it for myself, but if I ever try to sell it online or trade it in the future it will be worth less and harder to do so. Not to mention, selling imports on a regular U.S. edition page is a violation on Amazon and if you're a regular seller you can get suspended or banned from selling for doing that.. There is a seperate listing for the import version of Trinity Universe.

I also received my Halo 2 Limited Edition in Like New condition. I believe everything is included other than the clear slip case, but I'll have to double check to make sure. The steel case has several dents and scratches (some dents/scraches are quite large) in it, but I'm guessing that was to be expected even in Like New, especially since they used a bubble mailer (why do they ship steelbooks in bubble mailers? :dunce: ). I was hoping it was in a little bit better shape to be honest. It was only $6 though and seems to be worth it.

Is there a good place to leave suggestions for AWD? I wanted to suggest that they find another type of sticker to use that isn't so damaging to the cases. The sticker on the Halo 2 Limited Edition is on the back where there is Artwork. I'm afraid that trying to remove the glue will result in further damaging the case by removing the Artwork. Any suggestions on removing the glue but not damaging the Artwork?

I also received my Halo 2 Limited Edition in Like New condition. I believe everything is included other than the clear slip case, but I'll have to double check to make sure. The steel case has several dents and scratches (some dents/scraches are quite large) in it, but I'm guessing that was to be expected even in Like New, especially since they used a bubble mailer (why do they ship steelbooks in bubble mailers? :dunce: ). I was hoping it was in a little bit better shape to be honest. It was only $6 though and seems to be worth it.

Is there a good place to leave suggestions for AWD? I wanted to suggest that they find another type of sticker to use that isn't so damaging to the cases. The sticker on the Halo 2 Limited Edition is on the back where there is Artwork. I'm afraid that trying to remove the glue will result in further damaging the case by removing the Artwork. Any suggestions on removing the glue but not damaging the Artwork?
Goo gone works great. Just don't use a buttload.

Also. Go to your orders page and select leave feedback.

As far as any games go, order 1 and it'll be bubble mailer...2 or more will come in a box or cardboard thingy

Goo gone works great. Just don't use a buttload.

Also. Go to your orders page and select leave feedback.

As far as any games go, order 1 and it'll be bubble mailer...2 or more will come in a box or cardboard thingy
I've heard others say Goo Gone but Will it remove the Artwork? The Artwork looks like it would easily be removed on this particular case. There are even a few scratches in it where you can see the case under the Artwork. Does this also work on regular cases?

Will do on the feedback. Didn't want to actually contact them on it, but it's definitely feedback I will start leaving. Hopefully they will start using another form of stickers that aren't so horrible to remove.

My limited edition Kingdom Hearts came in a box(it's about the same size as a regular case) as have some of my other games. I guess it depends on who packs it??? For any type of steelbook or Limited Edition it should be common practice not to use a bubble mailer, IMO.

Thanks for the responses. Will wait for thoughts on goo gone/Artwork. Thanks!

Goo gone doesn't do well on anything other than stickers on plastic. If it's on cardboard or paper, then it will ruin it.

It's on the Steelcase, but the steelcase has Artwork on it. It's directly on the back of the Halo 2 Limited Edition Case. The Artwork has a couple places where the Artwork has scractched/peeled off already so I want to be sure using the goo gone won't strip the Artwork off the steelcase. Hope that makes better sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back