Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignorant about what. Did you not whine about people whining? If you didn't say that you wanted the whiney trolls to leave, then I stand corrected. Sorry my comment was just as dumb as yours, ill tractor be smarter next time. :(
Dont worry I still love you...especially your picture ;D

only 5 persons opinions/posts in this thread matter anyways....................................................

dealseeker and his 4 clones

Excellent point!

I mean, I doubt you've ever been to the sun, but I'm sure you'd like us all to believe it's hot. Not going to buy it, mister. Go there, walk around, and then get back to me.

This has all the makings of a massive conspiracy perpetuated by Eldritch to keep us all from playing Time and Eternity, which I'm sure is going to be remembered as a defining game of this console generation.
You figured it out, guess everyone's going to go buy it now despite my best attempts.

Anyways lets get back on topic.

Dark Souls LE was about 8$ for LN a month or so back. Most came dented/scratched. Just a heads up if ya'll see them. Alot of people traded them back to Amazon for ~$26 so it's most likely those.
Well that's also an actual steelbook from the UK and not a cheap aluminum tin. So probably better value and a better quality item.

:360:

Tomb Raider (LN) 18.22

Metal Gear Rising (LN) 25.52

Halo 4 Collector's Edition (A) 39.26 (One is a Dinger)

Payday 2 Collector's Edition (G) 50.72 (Dingers) (LN) 58.53

:ps3:

Remember Me (LN) 29.64

:pc:

Elder Scrolls Anthology (VG) 53.52

:ps2:

GTA 3: GH (LN) 4.35

:vita:

Playstation Vita 3G/Wi-fi Bundle (VG) 177.25 (LN) 189.91

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif

Perfect Dark (G) 13.03 (Includes Manual, Cover Art, and Case)

Must have had a pallet get messed up or something a lot of them sound like dingers from the decription
Have those been cheaper? I want to grab one, but I don't have any Amazon credit at the moment. I was going to go to BB to transfer some credit over. Should I just wait until the next time those pop up?

Have those been cheaper? I want to grab one, but I don't have any Amazon credit at the moment. I was going to go to BB to transfer some credit over. Should I just wait until the next time those pop up?
Its been ~$33 countless times. Although normally they arent dingers. Or sound like them at least here.

They would ship it out late in the day most likely.
Thanks, decided to bite on one of the dingers. Hopefully, it'll ship out late night.

Had $17 credit laying around, who knew? Anyways, 2-Day shipping says should be there by Wed. so I think it'll ship on Monday. Fine by me.

Ohhh, but I want the DLC...hmmm, do they ship on Sundays? I might be able to go to BB tomorrow and get some credit to apply to the order. I have Prime 2-Day if that matters.
Ive never had a order ship on Sunday. But others may differ. Anyways both times I ordered I got used codes. Others got lucky but I have never received codes. :(

hey idiots in here my brother in law made the game and said they were really disappointed with final product but couldnt afford to push it back

end discussion

Hows that for some fucking first hand experience

side note i found orc to be fine as long as i looked at it as not a resident evil game
I dont think you know what "first hand experience" means.

my experience is irrelevant his is first hand

pay attention as you are entering pepsiman territory of idiocy and thats very very hard to do
Well I am a big fan of Pepsi products. I have plenty of first hand experience drinking them.

my experience is irrelevant his is first hand

pay attention as you are entering pepsiman territory of idiocy and thats very very hard to do
"My *insert family member* made it and he said they were disappointed with it"

is not the same as, "I've played it and it was disappointing."

One is first hand, as in you specifically experienced it.

The other is you hearing what someone else's experience with it was. Not first hand, it's coming from a different source.

Pay attention as you're entering pepsiman territory of idiocy and that's very, very hard to do.

"My *insert family member* made it and he said they were disappointed with it"

is not the same as, "I've played it and it was disappointing."

One is first hand, as in you specifically experienced it.

The other is you hearing what someone else's experience with it was. Not first hand, it's coming from a different source.

Pay attention as you're entering pepsiman territory of idiocy and that's very, very hard to do.
im giving you someone elses extremely credible firshand experience again pay attention

THE POINT IS our opinions shouldnt and dont matter respected members of the review community and members of the design teams opinions DO

THE END

but atleast this proved who came from slickdeals and elsewhere back from the big deals a month back you folks made yourselves extremely obvious

im giving you someone elses extremely credible firshand experience again pay attention

THE POINT IS our opinions shouldnt and dont matter respected members of the review community and members of the design teams opinions DO

THE END

but atleast this proved who came from slickdeals and elsewhere back from the big deals a month back you folks made yourselves extremely obvious
I'm pretty sure that you giving someone's first hand experience instantly makes it not first hand. Unless that person is speaking directly, it can't be first hand.

And I value the opinion of people who like the same games as me over the opinions of the people who think Limbo and Fez are amazing games, regardless of how their opinion even reaches me,

Anyway, slow day for AWD it seems. Was hoping for some kind of restock to pique my interest.

ugh you guys are gonna get the mods in here quiet down. And it's not like you can' have an informed opinion on a videogame without picking up a controller. and so what if he didn't? 

And I know someone here Totally wants this  :rofl:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000047GEI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1379857332&sr=1-23

pokemon yellow 31.01 

"May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed."

I lol'd

For those who are wondering for price, I just picked up an acceptable 32gb vita card for $43. Been looking for months for one on warehouse, just had a hunch to check and picked it up.

ugh you guys are gonna get the mods in here quiet down. And it's not like you can' have an informed opinion on a videogame without picking up a controller. and so what if he didn't?

And I know someone here Totally wants this :rofl:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000047GEI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1379857332&sr=1-23

pokemon yellow 31.01

"May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed."

I lol'd
I had all the pokemons up until Silver/Gold and I let my cousin's borrow them all.

1 month later I called and told them I wanted them back and they sold them all at a rummage sale for 3$ a piece............

I had all the pokemons up until Silver/Gold and I let my cousin's borrow them all.

1 month later I called and told them I wanted them back and they sold them all at a rummage sale for 3$ a piece............
Ouch. I feel your pain. I've made that mistake in the past. Except my brother just gave the games away at a garage sale; didn't even try to make a buck.

I would have had your cousin rebuy them all. What a moron!

I'm pretty sure that you giving someone's first hand experience instantly makes it not first hand. Unless that person is speaking directly, it can't be first hand.

And I value the opinion of people who like the same games as me over the opinions of the people who think Limbo and Fez are amazing games, regardless of how their opinion even reaches me,

Anyway, slow day for AWD it seems. Was hoping for some kind of restock to pique my interest.
I've been here for like 4 years.

fuck are you talking about?

Seems like the only option is to off your cousin. Shame.

#cag4life

Got a LN Trails in the Sky (PSP) in the mail a few days ago for $13.xx. One of the tabs on the case was broken, but I'll live.

...I would post a deal if I actually saw something worthwhile. It's slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back