Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
el new news on madden apparantly you can change your login info in my account

and now creates a major mess as it completely bricks the original login info making a lot of dingers extremely risky

el new news on madden apparantly you can change your login info in my account

and now creates a major mess as it completely bricks the original login info making a lot of dingers extremely risky
See. It's a super big risk when everyone just wants the ST.

Sorry for the newb question, but what exactly is a "dinger"? I see that term being used a lot when describing items.

Thanks in advance.

Weird. I ordered two orders of the 32gb vita accidentally. Cancelled my first order which said delivery in 2 days. The second order says next week Tuesday with Prime

Should have kept the first order -.-

Wow it definitely takes a certain kind of special to come up with something like that :l

meanwhile this must be the longest I have ever had to wait for amazon to ship me something. this may be the first time something actually arrives between the estimation date lol. but its cool since it has to balance out for all the times stuff arrived before the estimation date and sometimes within a day of ordering. I imagine the free shipping combined with ordering stuff from both amazon and awd has something to do with it not being shipped yet though.

restockin now

dont see too much

some ps3 game non deals 

uncharted golden abyss

dw8 price lowered for ps3(possibly more dingers but we are now in the tradein time frame for dw games)

lower price on luigis mansion gc

lower price on pokemon conquest 

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (A) $22.57
:360: NCAA Football 14 (VG) $34.64
:360: Metro Last Light (LN) $29.69

:360: Silent Hill HD Collection (LN) $19.16

:360: NBA 2K13 (VG fron NextWorth) $18.56 (VG) $19.83

:360: Orange Box (G) $18.01

:360: Left 4 Dead 2 (A) $14.92 (G) $16.17

:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $14.84

:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection (LN) $14.84

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (G) $193.02
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (A) $23.75

:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (G) $46.30
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (LN) $35.83

:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (LN) $19.66
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (G) $18.97

:ps3: God of War Saga Collection (A) $17.80
:ps3: The Sly Collection (LN) $17.81

:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (VG from NextWorth) $13.10 (VG) $13.69

:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (G) $12.43

:ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (A) $11.87

:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (LN) $11.13

:psp: PlayStation Vita LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes Wi-Fi Bundle (LN) $213.63
:psp: Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle (A) $204.74
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (A) $155.92 (VG) $181.91 (LN) $194.90

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (LN) $148.47
:psp: Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition (A) $28.57 (G) $30.95 (VG) $33.33 (LN) $35.71

:psp: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (LN) $14.82
:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (A) $14.77

:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $32.90
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unlimited (G) $19.45

:wii: Just Dance 4 (LN) $14.84

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $24.14

:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (A) $14.47
:3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy (VG) $14.26

btw deal i dont believe it but i actually was able to find a sweet deal on a restock when i have funds available my mind is totally blown

lost a dragon crown on vita for 27  but glad it was removed from cart...  that price can   buy 2 months of gamefly   beat that game and then more and dont have to waste my cash  on buying games again 

That's not AWD's doing, but some jackhole third party seller that added his own personalized photos to the product database, which is against the rules. I seem to report that crap almost every week, where someone changes a stock photo or the product description into what's basically a personal ad for their storefront.

Persona 4 Golden (LN) $18.53

(Can't post links)

I would have bought this, but I just got one last week for $22.

That's not AWD's doing, but some jackhole third party seller that added his own personalized photos to the product database, which is against the rules. I seem to report that crap almost every week, where someone changes a stock photo or the product description into what's basically a personal ad for their storefront.
IDK where I stand on that issue. As a buyer it would make me feel better to see the actual item I am buying. As a seller, I can see how it could be annoying...Not as annoying as the assholes that list stuff as new that isn't wrapped/factory sealed. I used to report about 70 a day when I sold on amazon and they never pulled their stuff. That is the main reason I migrated back to ebay.

I just went crazy on AWD. Dark Arisen (two on 360, one on PS3), Devil's Cartel 360, two Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, MLB13, two more NBA 2K13 360 and I'm contemplating more.

Well then blame Amazon for all the rogue cover images but either way it's silly that it ever happened.

I just went crazy on AWD. Dark Arisen (two on 360, one on PS3), Devil's Cartel 360, two Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, MLB13, two more NBA 2K13 360 and I'm contemplating more.

Well then blame Amazon for all the rogue cover images but either way it's silly that it ever happened.
I'm starting to wonder if $10 profit each time is worth it...

How much did you get MLB for? Was NBA around $16.xx. Better hope they don't fall of the 2 for $9.99 list if that's what you're aiming for!

Why wouldn't it be? 25% profit for doing nothing is acceptable.

$20 a piece but I ended up cancelling them since I was a little lower on credit than I expected.
Hate when that happens.

I'm thinking about letting go of my personal copy of NBA. I play it daily but I need a game to go along with it. At $26.xx, with the PUR bonus, this late, it's so tempting to trade it in. That's basically half of what I paid when I got it on release day.

Hate when that happens.

I'm thinking about letting go of my personal copy of NBA. I play it daily but I need a game to go along with it. At $26.xx, with the PUR bonus, this late, it's so tempting to trade it in. That's basically half of what I paid when I got it on release day.
It's also almost half of 2K14 if you can live without it for a month.

It's also almost half of 2K14 if you can live without it for a month.
Yeah, exactly. With Madden, Splintercell, and Payday keeping me busy, I just need to find another game to let go along with it. I have FIFA, NBA, and Mario.

FIFA & NBA together would be best economical. and Mario would be best with playcation coupon.

First the B2G2 sale and now this. You are staying busy ;) I suggest you trade them towards this if any of the stores near you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back