Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
quick note for those who are going thru Saint's Row IV, don't finish all the side quests unless you're past the mission "the girl who hates the 50s."  There is a game breaking bug that will prevent u from progressing further and will result in an infinite load screen.  If u are encountering this problem, the way i got thru it was by not using any explosive weapon or powers and I had to lure two slow ass murder bots from the second floor to outside the entrance.  As fun as SR4 was, it was also the buggiest game i played on the PS3.  it Had some audio issues and crashed multiple times, also has the tendency to lag when it is saving while loading up another mission which it will do a lot.  

basically if you played third, you'll be in for a visual shock. The game is really low res and ugly. Making a direct comparison to thirdd it's almost a wtf did they do kind of thing.

they game is fully enjoyable and 100% playable (sans bugs and glitches)

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-saints-row-iv-screenshot-comparison/

TTVPFyw.jpg

OqU0Xbm.jpg

HjlMjWE.jpg

5xJwiBe.jpg
I was aware of the blurry graphics or as Eldritch put it "it's like they almost have this Gaussian filter over them" which is true. I thought you were talking about some game breaking mechanics or such. Well aware that 360 has like 40% screen tearing where ps3 had nearly none. The game is still fun but if I had to choose graphically the 360 is the closest to the pc version which is of course the version to get if anyone wants it outside of the console realm. Still not terrible!

Edit!

Spoke to soon. exaznkid, that would be a problem as in game breaking bug. BTW, they did release a patch couple of days ago for both ps3 and 360 so wondering if that fixed any of the problems you encountered.

I thought the difference would be bigger the way it was being talked about.

Turns out it looks like unfiltered shit on both consoles.

The big difference really was in the draw distance. The 360 version was more crisp whereas the ps3 version was blurry and fuzzy like you were playing a good psp game.

1185165_591178980943232_1285118988_n.jpg

My stuff from amazon arrived. not having a regular box or cover is no big deal on the sly cooper since the disc is basically new. professor layton looks new outside missing the manual and club nintendo codes. both being A I expected worse condition. Weird that layton came in a box with cover art though while sly cooper didn't.

candystraws in hindsight aren't a super deal as if I could of found them in a bag I could of gotten 25 more for 3 to 4.50 less each.

It mostly that it is a Downgrade visually from the prior game...on the same system.

Typically that kind of thing doesn't (isn't suppose to) happen.

I ordered the same one 3 days ago like new it sounded like a dinger so I grabbed it but its been sitting forever in don't wanna complain but I'm tempted to
FYI, my muramasa amitabha edition shipped today from the Las Vegas warehouse, it arrived @ USPS around 5:15pm, will get here next week due to the long weekend though :(

Hope you get yours :)

My two Mario Kart 7's, Super Mario 3D Land and Army of Two Devil's Cartel all showed up today in near perfect condition.  Got Club Nintendo codes with all three of those and Pokemon Black V2 yesterday so going to have to test them out and see if they're good still.

Damn Damn.
Nice prose, shakespeare.

To damn or not to damn, that is the question.

Mask: If the game from gamestop was used or if it was new and you didn't open it, I would just take it back. Was there a big price difference between the two?
It's near the same price, but I got it as part of the B2G1 with two games of the same price, so it was nice.

Rhyme? Get away from me, poetry man!

The ps3/360 versions of 3rd party games have been rough to look at and play for the last year or so... Why the surprise? Game looks awesome on a reasonable PC. Even a few years old GPU does it just fine.

The ps3/360 versions of 3rd party games have been rough to look at and play for the last year or so... Why the surprise? Game looks awesome on a reasonable PC. Even a few years old GPU does it just fine.
that is going to be a problem next gen, all the stuff they are talking about has been in pc version's of games for a couple years. dont remember a time when the console's were this far behind pc before they've even been launched, seems like with the new launches they usually get closer than this.

deal im broke expect more deals in next few days also both uncharted double pack and devil survivor overclocked came mint uncharted may be dingers as it appears only exterior was ever opened as both games were unused

deal im broke expect more deals in next few days also both uncharted double pack and devil survivor overclocked came mint uncharted may be dingers as it appears only exterior was ever opened as both games were unused
probably a trade in from the controller bundle

that is going to be a problem next gen, all the stuff they are talking about has been in pc version's of games for a couple years. dont remember a time when the console's were this far behind pc before they've even been launched, seems like with the new launches they usually get closer than this.
Agreed. To bad i am to pc lazy now..

Now I'm trying to figure out why I bought that Payday 2, other than price and impulse, since I hear it's quite bad on PS3 and those physical items are just creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back