Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got my PS3 Payday 2 CE and it was indeed a dinger. The way the description was I expected the packaging to be destroyed and half ripped off or something. Nope, it's still sealed and just got a crease on one side. Was just going to find some nitpicky thing to return it on but I guess I may as well sell it to someone that wants it.

FYI traded my copy of GOW Ascension and it dropped to $10 base.
Still $9 base ($18 total) at BBY.

Unbelievable! Found a used copy of Diablo III floating at a GS near me. Put on hold and shall be swapping it for one of my B2G1 free place holder games that I bought over the weekend. I knew I picked a game I did not want for a reason. Score!
Wow, well if it's PS3 hopefully you'll be playing some me.

BTW, heads up to anyone looking for Tales of Xillia CE. I cancelled mine few moments ago that was described as like new so it should be popping up sometime. Since, I will be playing Diablo III shortly I won't mind waiting on a deal for just the game whenever that may be.

Yes, that is why I said the base is $9 (+ $9 for 100% bonus) and confused his GS base with that of BB's initially.
:)

I thought he meant he traded it for 10$ to amazon.

Unbelievable! Found a used copy of Diablo III floating at a GS near me. Put on hold and shall be swapping it for one of my B2G1 free place holder games that I bought over the weekend. I knew I picked a game I did not want for a reason. Score!
If it is 360 you WILL add me.

Today I was home to receive my Muramasa CE that was in Good condition ($30.95) since I wasn't home yesterday, my USPS mailwoman retries my packages instead of leaving me a note :)  

The condition was great!! The box was slightly pressed on the front, inside everything was sealed and wrapped, that includes sealed game and all the CE stuff was in original wrappings. SCORE!

FYI I put the decal for the front of my vita and looks actually nice, I thought the thing was gonna be just a sticker that surrounds the screen and buttons, but it actually has a screen protector as part of the decal, had to remove my official sony one, that one I cut a small strip from it and placed that one in the back.  The decal/screen protector is good quality, I had zero bubbles! I do think the quality of the official one might be better, have to break it in I guess before I say if one is superior quality over the other.

Nope, Deal Seeker is smart and is getting it for the PS3. Lol
No offense but, anyone whos smart with co op games knows not to go the route of ps3. The community always sucks on every game. I own both systems and use to be a avid player on PS3 until I realized how much more mature and enjoyable the players on Xbox were... Its just the truth

Today I was home to receive my Muramasa CE that was in Good condition ($30.95) since I wasn't home yesterday, my USPS mailwoman retries my packages instead of leaving me a note :)

The condition was great!! The box was slightly pressed on the front, inside everything was sealed and wrapped, that includes sealed game and all the CE stuff was in original wrappings. SCORE!

FYI I put the decal for the front of my vita and looks actually nice, I thought the thing was gonna be just a sticker that surrounds the screen and buttons, but it actually has a screen protector as part of the decal, had to remove my official sony one, that one I cut a small strip from it and placed that one in the back. The decal/screen protector is good quality, I had zero bubbles! I do think the quality of the official one might be better, have to break it in I guess before I say if one is superior quality over the other.
Nice I got my LN one yesterday and the bottom corner was barely crushed a little. Everything inside was brand new and still sealed in mine as well. Glad everyone is having the same results with dingers on this game someone was obviously being lazy with the shipment of these games

.... I realized how much more mature and enjoyable the players on Xbox were... Its just the truth
lmao-seriously.jpg

No offense but, anyone whos smart with co op games knows not to go the route of ps3. The community always sucks on every game. I own both systems and use to be a avid player on PS3 until I realized how much more mature and enjoyable the players on Xbox were... Its just the truth
I know sarcasm doesn't come across well over the internet, but I think this guy might be serious.

Hope its sarcasm. If not, its one of the dumbest things Ive ever read.

Whats so funny about that. All the people with mics on PS3 are annoying kids or people trying to blare out there stupid music. You obviously dont game much.
I think I 'game' more than you most likely. I just don't do much multiplayer w/ consoles.

Play some 'blockbuster' titles like COD on Xbox and then PS3 and come back to me. I hope you know that there are more annoying kids playing online in Xbox overall.

People w/ 'mics' on the PS3 probably are owners of a PSeye and they don't realize/care their mic is on and they are doing their own thing.

lol.

I think I 'game' more than you most likely. I just don't do much multiplayer w/ consoles.

Play some 'blockbuster' titles like COD on Xbox and then PS3 and come back to me. I hope you know that there are more annoying kids playing online in Xbox overall.

People w/ 'mics' on the PS3 probably are owners of a PSeye and they don't realize/care their mic is on and they are doing their own thing.
You have a rank of 12 on ps3 lol... I have 2 accounts on ps3 one is at a 8 and the other is at a 3. I have 2 xbox accounts one had over 40k gamerscore my newer one is at 14k i think not bud.

I use to play cod on ps3 all the time. Whats your saying doesnt add up. Im not gonna sit here and do this pitch back and forth I know what Im talking about. Ive owned a ps3 since launch and a xbox. I never got into xbox gaming until 3 years ago. Try me

You have a rank of 12 on ps3 lol... I have 2 accounts on ps3 one is at a 8 and the other is at a 3. I have 2 xbox accounts one had over 40k gamerscore my newer one is at 14k i think not bud.

I use to play cod on ps3 all the time. Whats your saying doesnt add up. Im not gonna sit here and does this pitch back and forth I know what Im talking about. Ive owned a ps3 since launch and a xbox. I never got into xbox gaming until 3 years ago. Try me
Oh he mad.

I use to play cod on ps3 all the time. Whats your saying doesnt add up. Im not gonna sit here and does this pitch back and forth I know what Im talking about. Ive owned a ps3 since launch and a xbox. I never got into xbox gaming until 3 years ago. Try me
I don't think you realize 8+3 on 2 PSN accounts does not equal even an 11 on PSN lol which is a score system I don't even care for because I don't hunt trophies, I play games and not just on sony systems. I'm not gonna get into a fight w/ what sounds like an annoying kid on xbox.

I use to play cod on ps3 all the time. Whats your saying doesnt add up. Im not gonna sit here and do this pitch back and forth I know what Im talking about. Ive owned a ps3 since launch and a xbox. I never got into xbox gaming until 3 years ago. Try me
14k?

So hardcore. Is there a church of worship devoted to you yet? I'd like to join.

Off topic...

but since I love you guys.

AC4 Black Flag is 39.99 (43.41 w/ Shipping) for Xone - GoHastings Pre Order.  Although I'm not getting Xone...I'll still get it :D

Off topic...

but since I love you guys.

AC4 Black Flag is 39.99 (43.41 w/ Shipping) for Xone - GoHastings Pre Order. Although I'm not getting Xone...I'll still get it :D
Tempting for a game to play on my Xbone when I get it, but the AC franchise has been going downhill so quickly, I'll pick this up when it's under $10.

Received my Resident Evil CE today. But was the regular edition of the game lol. Contacted Amazon and they issued refund along with $20 promo.

Whats so funny about that. All the people with mics on PS3 are annoying kids or people trying to blare out there stupid music. You obviously dont game much.
and all the people with mics on 360 are annoying kids/adults that are racist, rude, etc

there, you happy?

Got my Like New Skyrim Legendary Edition for PS3 and was displeased enough to issue a return.  Torn sleeve, sleeve and case ruined by rated by sticker and plastic that holds case insert was ripped.  Been awhile since I purchased off AWD but this doesn't pass for Like New to me.

Offline gamer just casually strolling by......
And double poster. Seriously though, this is why I only tend to play games (especially those with a heavy emphasis on communication or teamwork) with people I know or from somewhere like CAG.

pretty good prices. Acceptable is basically just damages to the case. Good price for a fun game. Would've gone at either but already have a copy :)
unfortunately, the game is a bit buggy, and just bad in general. i will wait for the eventual $10 price.

unfortunately, the game is a bit buggy, and just bad in general. i will wait for the eventual $10 price.
I am going to guess you played it offline, this is a game intended to be played with 3 friends, the feeling of doing it silent and robbing a gallery, making a exchange, and then robing a vault filled with gold from a senators apartment without tripping an alarm, is hard to match. This game will not hit $10 for a LONG time.

The Collector’s Edition of Payday 2 will be numbered and limited to 50K units (30K Xbox 360 and 20K PS3) at a price of $59.99 USD.
It includes:

• Lootbag DLC
Yeah so where you got that from is wrong. I just went through my CE and there is no lootbag DLC, there is a short two page insert in the case, but that is it. It has the wallet, soundtrack, mask, gloves, and game. No DLC, that was strictly preorder, I figured I might of missed it before, but I just checked to confirm, and yeah, nowhere on the box does it say the lootbag DLC is included, nowhere in the box is anything regarding it. So I just want you to know before you get disappointed. I had mad sure to check and the lootbag dlc was ONLY for preorders. The description of the mask in game even references that, saying "For those who believed in them" or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back