Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get new Vegas... and I was going to sell my 360 after GTA v... /sigh
I regret selling my 4GB, going thru Black Ops 2 withdraws :whistle2:(

Its so expensive on PC, $39 Amazon plus Season Pass (think it was $40/50) and Deluxe is $80 and only 5k players on.. sigh

How cheap I could pick up an arcade/slim up for? Just need the Xbox itself.

I've never understood why people try and correct others on forums... If your correcting people when up you blatantly understood what they were saying you obviously have more problems then you know it, I'm just saying

I've never understood why people try and correct others on forums... If your correcting people when up you blatantly understood what they were saying you obviously have more problems then you know it, I'm just saying
It's than, not then. :lol:

On topic, I wish I still had prime so I could get some of these games that are under 25.

Im all for correct spelling. But this isnt Composition 1301 at the college level. Punctuation can suck it when it comes to commas and apostrophes on a forum. Im not writing my dissertation. Jerk.
Relax.

The apostrophe makes the difference in the word. You shouldn't correct others when you can't handle it yourself.

I come from a prescriptivist school of thought myself, but I've grown enough so that it doesn't bother me as much as it did a few years ago. People do choose to speak and write these ways, as you have chosen to not use apostrophes and commas. I have chosen to use "split infinitives".

Don't correct people if you're not willing to be corrected.
That's all I'm saying.

It's than, not then. :lol:

On topic, I wish I still had prime so I could get some of these games that are under 25.
It's also "you're" not "your". :lol:

Are we all done correcting each other?

If you are a student. then you can get discounted Prime. There was another deal floating around the forums. I forgot what it was, but it was a decent deal for people who were planning on getting it anyway.

My post was sarcastic. Your silly. (purposely using incorrect grammar dont correct me now)

My other post was correcting in a joking manner. Not attacking someone like others are doing.

Which lol?

Don't ragequit now!

barrit, where's the original post with the wink and the hush? I know that Vigilante uses the wink a lot.

Wild terribleusername has appeared!

Anyway, thanks to DS2U, I got that Tamagotchi Connection game. So many months have passed here in this thread with it escaping through my fingers. Thanks again.

I'm thinking about getting a new laptop since the one I'm using is 5 years old.  Think a samsung chromebook is a decent purchase? I'd rather not spend over 250 is possible and all I use my current one for is swagbucks some words with friends and checking forums and email.

I'm thinking about getting a new laptop since the one I'm using is 5 years old. Think a samsung chromebook is a decent purchase? I'd rather not spend over 250 is possible and all I use my current one for is swagbucks some words with friends and checking forums and email.

I feel like the Chromebooks are more tablet like than laptop like. If you have another computer, you'd probably fine with one, but if not, I would seriously consider saving up for something else. Another $100 and you could get an entry level laptop. You think you may not need a full OS now, but you never know.

I'm thinking about getting a new laptop since the one I'm using is 5 years old. Think a samsung chromebook is a decent purchase? I'd rather not spend over 250 is possible and all I use my current one for is swagbucks some words with friends and checking forums and email.
For the most basic users, Chromebook is GREAT. For those who want more versatility, look elsewhere.

Chromebooks are fast and can do a lot but it also is limited. It can do everything on Google Docs like word processing and powerpoints but at the same time they are limited. It can play movies, music, and games but at the same time it only runs certain files.

If you really want to determine whether it is right for you, I think you should head to your local Best Buy and check it out before you buy it.

I really enjoy mine and use it daily alongside my Razer Blade Pro. Its really good if all you really plan on doing is on Chrome.

Chromebooks are fast and can do a lot but it also is limited. It can do everything on Google Docs like word processing and powerpoints but at the same time they are limited. It can play movies, music, and games but at the same time it only runs certain files.

If you really want to determine whether it is right for you, I think you should head to your local Best Buy and check it out before you buy it. 

I really enjoy mine and use it daily alongside my Razer Blade Pro. Its really good if all you really plan on doing is on Chrome. 
i read them chromebooks, has problem playing youtube videos.

WTF AWD, it's like you don't want me spending money on you anymore with all these updates an hour before I get out of bed or while I'm out working my hustle.  Still grabbed the MLB13, NBA 2K13, and Gates to Infinity since the manager at my main store basically said that he doesn't care that I keep trading in the same games.

WTF AWD, it's like you don't want me spending money on you anymore with all these updates an hour before I get out of bed or while I'm out working my hustle.  Still grabbed the MLB13, NBA 2K13, and Gates to Infinity since the manager at my main store basically said that he doesn't care that I keep trading in the same games.
LOl, you are playing with fire

WTF AWD, it's like you don't want me spending money on you anymore with all these updates an hour before I get out of bed or while I'm out working my hustle. Still grabbed the MLB13, NBA 2K13, and Gates to Infinity since the manager at my main store basically said that he doesn't care that I keep trading in the same games.
I told you the restock was going on. You have a lot going on as we speak. :lol:

Did anyone post about Xillia? I'm just about done with Graces f and googled it on a whim and it popped up for 29.xx in AWD. It was the only one, sorry, hope I don't sound like a jerk. But anyway, it's "acceptable condition". I never really buy from AWD, should I at least expect a case and cover art?

EDIT: Dealseeker just posted it, nice timing lol.

Did anyone post about Xillia? I'm just about done with Graces f and googled it on a whim and it popped up for 29.xx in AWD. It was the only one, sorry, hope I don't sound like a jerk. But anyway, it's "acceptable condition". I never really buy from AWD, should I at least expect a case and cover art?

What did the listing state? Should have listed some info about that specific listing.

I did not get a chance to see the listing but like kilik64 said it depends on what it says. The description is very telling of whether you will end up with a dinger or a disk in a generic case.

Dang I just saw it on my phone between classes and jumped on it, didn't look at the condition, which is unlike me. Well, worst case (intentional pun) scenario I order the cover art online and stick it in a case.

Dang I just saw it on my phone between classes and jumped on it, didn't look at the condition, which is unlike me. Well, worst case (intentional pun) scenario I order the cover art online and stick it in a case.
$30 is a steal, even just for the disc. you can break even by trading it in for that much, if you end up not liking it.

Got my Payday 2 CE "acceptable and everything was brand new sealed in the box. Only the box was crush on top but it's not a big deal. It seemed better then the the member who said they were sending theirs back and mines was labeled in worse condition.

Got my Payday 2 CE "acceptable and everything was brand new sealed in the box. Only the box was crush on top but it's not a big deal. It seemed better then the the member who said they were sending theirs back and mines was labeled in worse condition.
Your acceptable turned out to be the dinger and Brash_Attack's very good (I think) turned out to be worse than yours. AWD and its grading, gotta love it.

tempted to pick up eternal sonata (last copy was disc only so i traded it durin some promo a ways back) dont know if i love price in fact amazon in stock new so ill just pick it up new  

wanted xillia but missed it ill be keepin my eye out for it now 

I believe Eternal Sonata is $15 on the Xbox Marketplace too if anyone doesn't mind a digital copy.  I prefer a hard copy myself, but just fyi.

Wild terribleusername has appeared!

Anyway, thanks to DS2U, I got that Tamagotchi Connection game. So many months have passed here in this thread with it escaping through my fingers. Thanks again.
I was just joking all along but yea I think the same thing when someone posts that I never heard of. Wild X has appeared!

Tomorrow I get my GOW CE. So excited. :booty:

Wifi Vita (G) $128.67

Just out of curiosity (and because i'm in the market for a vita) - what condition should i shoot for? I don't want one with scratches or dings. I've been considering the $199 walking dead bundle.

Wifi Vita (G) $128.67

Just out of curiosity (and because i'm in the market for a vita) - what condition should i shoot for? I don't want one with scratches or dings. I've been considering the $199 walking dead bundle.
item in original packaging are the keywords from my experience. Usually means the factory seal is still in place. Also not sure if you saw the new vita slims that were announced today.

Wifi Vita (G) $128.67

I bought a Good condition Vita at the same price a couple of weeks ago and it was in perfect condition. No scratches or dings at all. Of course, you may not be so lucky, but you could always return it if you're not satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back