Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Good condition Vita at the same price a couple of weeks ago and it was in perfect condition. No scratches or dings at all. Of course, you may not be so lucky, but you could always return it if you're not satisfied.
Thanks. Maybe i'll take a shot the next time one shows up :) Even a LN at 150 would be great.

My good condition vita got in a knife fight from the original owner and saved him as it lay in his shirt as the only damage was a gash across the button pad.

The worst part is they're swapping the oled screen for an led screen in the new slim.
I'm happy w/ my OLED screen too :) No backlight issues for me.

What I do find cool is that new 'Vita TV' will wait until it's cheap on the warehouse though lol.

so if i have a  vita under warranty from my credit card and it has a problem  best  to request the old model  or    the new  when it comeso ut

No Diablo III.

slidecage, you can't replace a model under warranty with just anything. It usually goes by model number.

with the vita tv announced along with the slim announcement from a couple of days ago vitas should start dropping a little bit. best time to get the original if you want em before they are discontinued. 

personally the vita tv seems like a wash since it still requires the same overpriced external memory cards. its not as bad of course you just bought a crap load of 4 gig ones for 2 bucks from best buy when they were clearance-ing out the starter kits.

and as long as the chromebook can play multiple videos at the same time over 2 or 3 different browsers (chrome firefox and safari) and facebook stuff good. but if it can't I don't want it.

amazons where my credit is though so anything besides it doesn't really help me. besides samsung chromebook what other laptops are worth getting? I could probably push it to 300 if I really needed to half amazon credit then half n half cash and credit card. I kinda wish I could just buy 2 dell laptops of the same make and model as the one I'm using since outside overheating and the power cord going its never had any other problems.

with the vita tv announced along with the slim announcement from a couple of days ago vitas should start dropping a little bit. best time to get the original if you want em before they are discontinued.

personally the vita tv seems like a wash since it still requires the same overpriced external memory cards. its not as bad of course you just bought a crap load of 4 gig ones for 2 bucks from best buy when they were clearance-ing out the starter kits.

and as long as the chromebook can play multiple videos at the same time over 2 or 3 different browsers (chrome firefox and safari) and facebook stuff then I don't want it.

amazons where my credit is though so anything besides it doesn't really help me. besides samsung chromebook what other laptops are worth getting? I could probably push it to 300 if I really needed to half amazon credit then half n half cash and credit card. I kinda wish I could just buy 2 dell laptops of the same make and model as the one I'm using since outside overheating and the power cord going its never had any other problems.
Well concerning the Vita, I don't see them discontinuing them so soon. Especially since these "slim" Vitas haven't been announced for anywhere else besides Japan. So continue to see these Vitas until an official announcement is made.

I'm happy w/ my OLED screen too :) No backlight issues for me.

What I do find cool is that new 'Vita TV' will wait until it's cheap on the warehouse though lol.

ALL OLED Vitas have backlighting issues. It's the splotchy looking blacks. You can't see it unless the screen goes black/mostly black, and even then only in a dark room with no/little lighting.

Sorta surprised they'd release one so fast, or at least it seemed like it was much faster than when they did it with the PSP 2000. (Can't remember)

This is why I'll probably cancel my PS4 and wait for the PS4 "Slim" while I go and kill my backlog.  :whistle2:

...Sadly I doubt I have the willpower to wait 2-3 years till that happens.

ALL OLED Vitas have backlighting issues. It's the splotchy looking blacks. You can't see it unless the screen goes black/mostly black, and even then only in a dark room with no/little lighting.
Yeah but when you're actually playing the system, even on really dark scenes, you don't actually see it.

Sorta surprised they'd release one so fast, or at least it seemed like it was much faster than when they did it with the PSP 2000. (Can't remember)

This is why I'll probably cancel my PS4 and wait for the PS4 "Slim" while I go and kill my backlog. :whistle2:

It's actually on par with how quickly Nintendo announced the 3DS XL and DSi XL and how hardware revisions seem to go now.

Usually, this is true. I very, VERY occasionally notice it. It's hardly a big deal, that's for sure. :)
Yeah, but it's never actually ruined the experience for me and unless the LCD they chose is an absolute top of the line setup I would rather have better image quality if it doesn't match up.

Did I miss P4G again?

It looks like a restock. I'm on mobile so I can't check or update.
Looks like you did miss it and that there is at least a small restock. I'm just trying not to fall asleep in my chair so I don't know how much I'll be finding tonight.

Though I say that and immediately stumble across a LN Injustice CE that I purchased.

:360: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen LN $22.27

Really torn over whether to keep this Injustice CE.  That's three CEs in a weeks time and unlike last week where you could dump the game for at least $30 it's now back down to $25 at most.  Really just want the statue but it's not exactly like I have somewhere to put it especially with the Xillia and GoW figures.

:360: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen LN $22.27

Really torn over whether to keep this Injustice CE. That's three CEs in a weeks time and unlike last week where you could dump the game for at least $30 it's now back down to $25 at most. Really just want the statue but it's not exactly like I have somewhere to put it especially with the Xillia and GoW figures.
Wish I would've grabbed the xillia... I like that figure a lot but not like i got room for it maybe I'll run into one on and within sometime

Shin Megami Tensei IV - (A) $27.00  (heavy dinger of limited edition?)  Description: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Large mark on insert. Large cut / scratch on insert. Large wrinkle / bend on insert. Large mark on Cover Art. Large cut / scratch on Cover Art. Large wrinkle / bend on Cover Art. Large mark on set case. Large cut/scatch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case. Large crack on boxed set case. 

I'm debating on that acceptable Mario 64 ds for $13. I don't mind if it's cart only, has anyone seen it cheaper?
You actually might want to try a local pawn shop for that one - there's one in my area that has two copies CIB for $10, and I imagine they could be talked down to 8 or so.

But on Amazon - that's the cheapest I've seen it yet. Maybe Black Friday might give it a price bump?

I'm debating on that acceptable Mario 64 ds for $13. I don't mind if it's cart only, has anyone seen it cheaper?
Seen it LN for 9.95 and ordered 4 of them in April, but they sent it complete and unshrink wrapped. They had a ton in stock at the time though.

Hm... Well now im questioning my other ds purchases. Yesterday I bought an acceptable "gta Chinatown wars" for $12 and an acceptable "Phoenix wright justice for all" for $8. I see these going for around $20 usually.

Like I said, I really just want the game since the cases just cause clutter Imo. My gamestop has a small selection of ds games and almost none that are worthwhile. Any they do have are $20+.

I'll have to check some pawnshops this weekend and see if they have any good finds. My local flea market didn't have anything I was interested in. Too much ds shovelware to pad their numbers.

The season pass is a great value if you're a recurring member of the online multiplayer.  Annoyingly, Sony Santa Monica setup GoW: A with a ton of microtransaction DLC's.  I preordered my CE at BB and I'm a regular of the online community so I've saved a ton of money using the season pass.  The DLC altogether probably adds up to around $50 right now.  The only way to get the season pass is getting the CE. I just ascended my Poseidon last night.  w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back