Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
How much was the Injustice CE?
$45 for LN. It's still at shipping now so might be able to cancel still but I still haven't decided. I think the Gates to Infinity I ordered is going to get cancelled though, MLB13 and NBA2K13 that I ordered at the same time both shipped but the Pokemon has been sitting at shipping now and pushed back to Friday.

If you had your trade in locked with BB online and have prime then:
I would be really wary about doing that unless you're accepting that as a loss and that maybe you'll find some free money in a month.

I didn't see this one posted by Dealseeker. I just bought the Like New one for $96.

Saints Row 4 Game of the Generation Ed (360) $90 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00E4QOEFS/ref=sr_1_123_olp?tag=cheapassgam08-20&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1378210508&sr=1-123&condition=used

I'm going to trade in my current copy of the game for $35 at GS with 50% coupon. Do you guys think all those plastic dust collecting extras are worth the extra $61 or did I make a stupid purchase?
I'm not one to judge, but personally I'd never pay that much for something I wouldn't really enjoy for more than 5 minutes. Just think of what else you could get with that $61, especially with Black Friday coming up.

I didn't see this one posted by Dealseeker. I just bought the Like New one for $96.

Saints Row 4 Game of the Generation Ed (360) $90 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00E4QOEFS/ref=sr_1_123_olp?tag=cheapassgam08-20&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1378210508&sr=1-123&condition=used

I'm going to trade in my current copy of the game for $35 at GS with 50% coupon. Do you guys think all those plastic dust collecting extras are worth the extra $61 or did I make a stupid purchase?
I have no idea, but wasn't that supposed to be rare and limited?

Check the GS locator before anyone buys that because I've seen new ones at at least two GS stores around here in the last week.

I'm not one to judge, but personally I'd never pay that much for something I wouldn't really enjoy for more than 5 minutes. Just think of what else you could get with that $61, especially with Black Friday coming up.
Yeah, I'm having a hard time keeping a statue that will sit on my desk and I really like because it's $20. Maybe I can get myself to mentally accept that it's only like a $12 statue because when I sold my first copy of Injustice to Amazon I made $8?

Exactly what I was thinking. I may or may not cancel due to the slight feeling of buyers remorse. I haven't decided.

I have no idea, but wasn't that supposed to be rare and limited?
Supposedly only 5000 made and only available in North America. Amazon currently has it in stock, but when I add it to my cart it says (this seller only has 1 available). I'm not talking about AWD. They have 3 Very Good used available. I'm saying Amazon itself only has 1 new available, but that might be an error.

Check the GS locator before anyone buys that because I've seen new ones at at least two GS stores around here in the last week.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time keeping a statue that will sit on my desk and I really like because it's $20. Maybe I can get myself to mentally accept that it's only like a $12 statue because when I sold my first copy of Injustice to Amazon I made $8?
No stock locator available. http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-saints+row+4+game+of+the+generation+edition,28zu0

At least the AWD ones are $40 cheaper, but I understand your points.

I got an acceptable Xillia CE for $60. Here's to hoping it's not completely ruined - the description didn't sound all that promising.

Ah I didn't realize, or that it said $129 on their site because they were definitely both tagged $99.99 but maybe that was just a store or district specific thing. That's why I suggested that because that would have only been a few dollars and tax difference.
You sure you weren't looking at the Wub Wub edition? Those are $100 MSRP.

I got an acceptable Xillia CE for $60. Here's to hoping it's not completely ruined - the description didn't sound all that promising.

You sure you weren't looking at the Wub Wub edition? Those are $100 MSRP.
I don't think so but I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time, or the last.

Ah I didn't realize, or that it said $129 on their site because they were definitely both tagged $99.99 but maybe that was just a store or district specific thing. That's why I suggested that because that would have only been a few dollars and tax difference.
Those might have been the $99.99 Wub Wub edition. The Game of the Generation Editions probably aren't left in retail stores very much at all.

Mmmm... is the halo reach legendary edition (g) worth $39?... give me some insight before I cancel...

I scored an acceptable copy of tales of xillia last night for 27. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and search the warehouse on my phone and get lucky. I've had a lot of good luck with acceptable copies from Amazon In The past too :p

Mmmm... is the halo reach legendary edition (g) worth $39?... give me some insight before I cancel...
It is if you lock the trade in at $41.50. Fool around with it and see if you like it or want to keep it and if you don't then trade it back in and loose nothing.

But I'm weak... once it's in my hands idk what I will do... :p
It is a nice CE. I like the statue (very action figure like with guns that you can put in there hands), the box itself doubles as the base for the statue to display and the LE case and extras that are with it are welcome additions. For what you paid for it, it is definitely worth it in my eyes

I'm not even a huge Halo fan, but I have & love the statue from the Reach legendary set.  Got it from a Target clearance a few years back and traded in the game to recover most of the cost.  I think I actually have the game now, had to replace my 360 and got a digital copy w/ the system - but I still haven't played it.  :p

Settled then... thanks a lot DS2U, argyle

Now to find a spot for the statue... wonder if the wife will get TOO mad if I remove yet another picture of us to make room for it... would it still be a good deal if I factor in flowers...? or a nice dinner...? mmm...

I'm not even a huge Halo fan, but I have & love the statue from the Reach legendary set. Got it from a Target clearance a few years back and traded in the game to recover most of the cost. I think I actually have the game now, had to replace my 360 and got a digital copy w/ the system - but I still haven't played it. :p
I hate Halo and I would consider buying the Reach CE for that statue if the price was right.

Ok, Eldritch's seal of approval makes it even more appealing 

(who am I kiddin you seem to be as compulsive as I am with this stuff)

Mb I'll be able to unload the game for 10-15 on CL... we'll see

Have to stop spending my Xbox one preorder credit :p

Oh yeah I wanted to come in here and mention the gow CE I got the codes were in not used woohoo that's a first for me and it was still sealed when I received it... There was codes for doc for PS allstars as well which I was also able to redeem scoreee

Meanwhile... my GoW Ascension CE got lost in the mail or something. Shipped 9/4, estimated delivery 9/6 w/ Prime.... Tracking hasn't updated at all.

Contacted CS, they refunded me for the order. Didn't push for anything else cause they've been generous enough to me.

Kinda sucks though. Oh well :/

DOH!  Just got the warning auto e-mail about too many returns from amazon.  Looks like no more AWD for me; I admit I am a picky and cheap son of a bitch :(

Anyone have success/horror stories?

Ok, Eldritch's seal of approval makes it even more appealing

(who am I kiddin you seem to be as compulsive as I am with this stuff)

Mb I'll be able to unload the game for 10-15 on CL... we'll see

Have to stop spending my Xbox one preorder credit :p
Actually it should. Sure, this week I've spent $200 on CE's but before that the last CE I had bought that wasn't just a first run thing like Atlus does was for Street Fighter 4 so that's like three and a half years I've resisted. Never bought a figure before in my life either. GoW was probably the most impulse one where I really don't care about GoW one way or the other but the price was just too good. Xillia I expect to love and the statue in that is crazy awesome. The Injustice one isn't as good as what the UK got but I love Wonder Woman and really wanted that statue from the start even if I would rather be paying like $10 for it than $20.

So while I may be terribly impulsive there's also not any other CEs I can think of where I hate the game but still want the goodies.

You've got statue fever!
A little. Fortunately there aren't many that I actually want since I don't have the room/money for them. And if I get something new, like this Xillia one, I feel like I shouldn't open it!

Is the God of War Pandoras box popular? I can't decide if I want to trade the ultimate into Amazon for $50, or piece it out, and sell it.

I received my (LN) :360: Payday 2 CE. Box had no dings except the seal was broken (I guess to inspect the contents because it had a warehouse graded sticker). Everything else was still sealed. I'm pretty happy considering the acceptable is selling for more than my like new ^^^

I received my (LN) :360: Payday 2 CE. Box had no dings except the seal was broken (I guess to inspect the contents because it had a warehouse graded sticker). Everything else was still sealed. I'm pretty happy considering the acceptable is selling for more than my like new ^^^
Heck, send me a message with your GT if you have a mic, would love to rob some places with a CAG. But yeah if you have some friends and a mic, this game is really awesome, and getting the CE cheap was super lucky of you.

So apparently some of my items were lost in the mail also...  Bummer!  I hope this doesnt keep happening 2 times in the past month...  Havent ever had that happen at my older address.

Actually it should. Sure, this week I've spent $200 on CE's but before that the last CE I had bought that wasn't just a first run thing like Atlus does was for Street Fighter 4 so that's like three and a half years I've resisted. Never bought a figure before in my life either. GoW was probably the most impulse one where I really don't care about GoW one way or the other but the price was just too good. Xillia I expect to love and the statue in that is crazy awesome. The Injustice one isn't as good as what the UK got but I love Wonder Woman and really wanted that statue from the start even if I would rather be paying like $10 for it than $20.

So while I may be terribly impulsive there's also not any other CEs I can think of where I hate the game but still want the goodies.

A little. Fortunately there aren't many that I actually want since I don't have the room/money for them. And if I get something new, like this Xillia one, I feel like I shouldn't open it!
This past 2 months I got the CEs for GoW, Defiance, Xillia, Tomb Raider and Bioshock Songbird edition (got it complete w/o box for 75 bucks, couldn't pass it up)

That's why I'm feeling kinda guilty :oops:

Would have jumped on that injustice too and I would get a Skyrim CE for the right price (50ish)

I guess most of my frenzy stems from having moved here to the US in this last year, I lived in Argentina and there you couldn't get a CE to save your life...

No Songbird or Alduin in your list Eldrith? Those are some figures worth your attention

This past 2 months I got the CEs for GoW, Defiance, Xillia, Tomb Raider and Bioshock Songbird edition (got it complete w/o box for 75 bucks, couldn't pass it up)

That's why I'm feeling kinda guilty :oops:

Would have jumped on that injustice too and I would get a Skyrim CE for the right price (50ish)

I guess most of my frenzy stems from having moved here to the US in this last year, I lived in Argentina and there you couldn't get a CE to save your life...

No Songbird or Alduin in your list Eldrith? Those are some figures worth your attention
I want that Songbird and Alduin so bad. I dont care for statues for the most part. But those two are the only ones I want!

I want that Songbird and Alduin so bad. I dont care for statues for the most part. But those two are the only ones I want!
Those are really the only 2 CE's Ive ever wanted Im not a big fan of having junk piling up as to I have a whole shelf of video games I dont need millions of figures piled up along that lol

I wouldn't argue if the price was right but the only place I have to put statues is on the left side of my desk in the square foot or so in front of the router. The Injustice and Xillia ones are at least tall thin things so I can squeeze them onto my desk better. Big wide statues like from Infinite and Skyrim really won't have a home anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back