Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I just spoke with the worst CS Ive dealt with on Amazon so far, I was writing him about a follow up with a order I did not receive because the person I originally spoke with told me hed contact me today and he did not.

Ngoruh watch out for him

Sheesh, Risen 2's description is "Minor cosmetic damage to the back of the item. Minor cosmetic damage to the bottom of the item. Minor cosmetic damage to the sides of the item. Minor cosmetic damage to the top of the item. Packaging may be damaged. "

There were no expectations for the original Borderlands. It sold wayyy past expectations.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like a sleeper to a lot of us because we knew about it and the gaming press did a good job talking it up. The general people that buy the bulk of games though had zero clue.

Edit- Ugh, my Rayman Legends that I ordered earlier today looks like it's going to be cancelled now. Had a shipping date and everything but switched it from a card to credit and now it says "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date." which has always ended in no game for me.

There were no expectations for the original Borderlands. It sold wayyy past expectations.
"... Borderlands could very well surprise the market and consumers as Bioshock did in 2007."

Analyst Jesse Divnich, August 2009

My take on it is that I think that Borderlands was somewhere in the middle. It had a decent amount of hype from the gaming community and broke the two million mark in less than two months out in retail. Some magazines (PC Gamer) even put it on their cover months before it came out.

I really think that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare shocked the market in 2007 (especially when it became bigger than Halo).

Last edited:
FOR THE LAST TIME THERE IS NO DLC IN THE CE x.x driving me crazy here... There is NONE, one person saw an item description that mentioned the loot bag dlc (It was referring to it coming with preorders) and now everyone seems to think that there is DLC. There is a grand total of ONE dlc bonus for this game, that was for preorders only.

My bad on misreading the description of the collector's edition but it still doesn't disappoint me anyways about it because I got a copy cheap and I'm a fan of the game! Also on ebay people are putting them up for $60 to $100 and I can't believe I made people start a discussion about borderlands and a sleeper hit, all because someone replied to my payday comment!

My bad on misreading the description of the collector's edition but it still doesn't disappoint me anyways about it because I got a copy cheap and I'm a fan of the game! Also on ebay people are putting them up for $60 to $100 and I can't believe I made people start a discussion about borderlands and a sleeper hit, all because someone replied to my payday comment!
I'm not going off on you particularly, but I mean I have had the discussion with other people buying payday in the past that there is NO DLC with the CE. You might not of been around for it, but I mean I am just trying to make sure people are informed, so they aren't disappointed or complain when they find no DLC. Unsure if it mentions it, but also inside the box is a disc with the soundtrack on it. Nobody ever listens to these, but I mean, we COULD.

Picked up a 360 and PS3 version. Looks like I'm gonna hit the 3 game limit finally. Really didn't want to but... couldn't pass this up.
Just to clarify the 3 game limit is per console right? As in 3 360 copies and 3 PS3 copies are okay hypothetically? Not sure if I care to do this even once. You get ~$14 and a razor essentially? Hmmm.

Just to clarify the 3 game limit is per console right? As in 3 360 copies and 3 PS3 copies are okay hypothetically? Not sure if I care to do this even once. You get ~$14 and a razor essentially? Hmmm.
That is indeed correct Stellar! I might not chance it and have my girlfriend trade them in and eat a $9 loss. But then again I have already traded in 3 copies of NCAA Football 14 for the PS3....

I've done two :ps3: copies and one :360: copy at BBY, and I also want to keep what AMZ credit I have left until BF, so I'm going to pass. Easy profit, though.
Ive done the same. Im scared to even trade in one more. The last promos were better though getting the $10 promo code on top of it. The 2nd time you got $24 razor refills instead of a $6 razor. This promo is still good but not as great 3rd time around lol.

You guys are really something else. I'm new so all this flipping seems a little crazy. Spending money at Amazon to make a few bucks in credit at Best Buy with the Madden deal? Sure you get a free razor out of it, but I still don't find it to be worth it.

Razor showing OOS for me now. There is also a $1 off clickable coupon on the razors page. Don't know if it stacks or how it works with the madden promo since I cannot get it in my cart.

You guys are really something else. I'm new so all this flipping seems a little crazy. Spending money at Amazon to make a few bucks in credit at Best Buy with the Madden deal? Sure you get a free razor out of it, but I still don't find it to be worth it.
You are obviously new. Those guys do credit moving and balancing, so that when huge flipping chances come, they make 50% or more profit while using credit.

I'm doing two and two. Amazon keeps shipping out my stuff within the hour. One shipment is to arrive tomorrow. I can't catch a break to get some credit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back