Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonus points to whoever successfully gets a wikipedia edit accepted with dinger meaning 'damaged but new merchandise' using this thread as a reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinger

Edit: Whoa - new AWD mascot?

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Dingers

148px-Dinger.jpg

Just FWIW, if you have multiple consoles: The PS3 version doesn't come on four (four!) discs like this one does, and has exclusive content that's never been released for the 360. It's also more expensive and rarer, naturally.
The Complete Edition for 360 has all the content of the PS3 version. I'm 90% sure of that.

Trinity Universe (PS3) (VG) $17.45
WARNING: It says VG but the description is unflattering. "Item not in the original case. Item is missing insert. Item is missing cover art. Item is missing boxed set case."

Got my VG Xillia CE a few minutes ago (from last week).  It didn't have it's shrink wrap on it and I was able to pull the code label and the AWD inspected sticker off w/o damaging the box and no residue left.  The Milla statue had it's seal broken (#3417) but Milla herself still has the plastic around her and the sword so I think it had really not been opened other than maybe AWD opening it to make sure it was there.  The game case didn't have it's wrapper on it and I don't know if the DLC was used (I already acquired and claimed a previous valid code).  Artbook is in great shape and the sound track is still in it's wrapper.  It's not as good as some of the dingers you guys got (this one turned out to not be a dinger) but it's definitely worth the $70 I paid for it (in credit of course).

What have people seen Fire Emblem: Awakening and Ocarina of Time going for? I ordered them via Best Buy for $24.99 each but then my orders got canceled because the website done glitched and lied about my local store having them in stock. I don't know if it's worth camping out on Amazon or just waiting on Best Buy.

What have people seen Fire Emblem: Awakening and Ocarina of Time going for? I ordered them via Best Buy for $24.99 each but then my orders got canceled because the website done glitched and lied about my local store having them in stock. I don't know if it's worth camping out on Amazon or just waiting on Best Buy.
We've seen em 22-25

Fire Emblem has been going between $25 to $29

OOT has been going between $22 to $25.

For anyone who has purchased a decent sized item over the past week or so. I saw people on SD emailing Amazon Reps about retroactively getting 10% off a previous purchased so I tried my luck. Ended up getting a promo code for 10% of the cost of the Vita I picked up last week. I know there are some other people in here with recent vita/ps3 purchases, worth a shot.
I just wanted to say thank you. I sent an email and they did adjust it retroactively for the :ps3: I purchased on Thursday.

It's pretty much been this for now. It has been around $22.xx for Awakening (LN) and $17.xx for Ocarina of Time 3D (A) at some points, but not now.

I guess I'll keep an eye on both sites then and start hoping for the best. Once I get these two in hand I think I'm finally done for a while. (Grabbed a PS Vita 32 GB memory card via the Best Buy sale.)

Stoned, please stop trying to ruin this thread.
Ignore what you don't need, others may find it useful, and if the only reason your against it is you're afraid someone will get the stuff before you, then all I can say is tough. I hate people who hide/hoard/boast and in general not helpful to other members. And p.s, it's currently not posted on either SD, Reddit or Fatwallet. Would you prefer I share them there ?

Get out of here with this shit. Not every thread needs flipping info.
haha CAG's self proclaimed morality police has shown up. I've been meaning to add your hot air to my ignore list. Done

And no one said it had to be used for flipping, maybe someone looking for whats available today might read it.

You're off your rocker if you think you're helping people. People like DealSeeker2U are helping people. You are not. Go away and stop trolling. You can post it where your troll brethren live. You can fool yourself into believing that you're helping them while they feed off you and the deals that good people post for people who actually want to play games.

Jesus Christ guys. Just ignore him and it's done. I ignored him last page and life is good. All this fucking arguing is no better than the flipping talk. All it does it flood the damn thread. 

You're off your rocker if you think you're helping people. People like DealSeeker2U are helping people. You are not. Go away and stop trolling. You can post it where your troll brethren live. You can fool yourself into believing that you're helping them while they feed off you and the deals that good people post for people who actually want to play games.
He puts up 1 item at a time, I put all the items that were current for 3 major categories, he is more current, my list is useful for quick reviewing. You guys are seriously scared of something, and I'm not sure what it is. But I've been on CAG along time and I really don't care what you think.

haha CAG's self proclaimed morality police has shown up. I've been meaning to add your hot air to my ignore list. Done

And no one said it had to be used for flipping, maybe someone looking for whats available today might read it.
Do you even know what self proclaimed means?

Gotta love your childish veiled "if you guys don't placate me, I'll take my ball to slickdeals" threat.

He puts up 1 item at a time, I put all the items that were current for 3 major categories, he is more current, my list is useful for quick reviewing. You guys are seriously scared of something, and I'm not sure what it is. But I've been on CAG along time and I really don't care what you think.
I agree with this. People are going to flip, hoard, share, etc. If you don't like what he's saying, block him. But I've noticed the "CAG" mentality is to share within themselves and talk about others like garbage. That's no better than what "SD" is doing. It's all the same, imho.

A friend of mine wants to get a 3DS with the AWD 10% off code but I don't know how much to tell her those usually go for since I was just looking at the 3DS XL prices yesterday. I was just going to search the thread for it but "3DS" is too short of a query apparently. Sorry to be that dick who keeps asking questions.

I agree with this. People are going to flip, hoard, share, etc. If you don't like what he's saying, block him. But I've noticed the "CAG" mentality is to share within themselves and talk about others like garbage. That's no better than what "SD" is doing. It's all the same, imho.
then maybe you should go the SD then, no one here is forcing / begging you to stay.

A friend of mine wants to get a 3DS with the AWD 10% off code but I don't know how much to tell her those usually go for since I was just looking at the 3DS XL prices yesterday. I was just going to search the thread for it but "3DS" is too short of a query apparently. Sorry to be that dick who keeps asking questions.
It keeps varying, but it was staying solid around $180 for some odd reason until some great prices yesterday.

Edit: Oh, regular is $160 most of the time. A good deal is $130-ish, but it all depends on the models. Right now, purple still holds at high prices, while pink is the lowest. I thought you were posting about the prices yesterday and not the actual model, so I got confused. Sorry.

For all of those who have bought NCAA 14, do you by any chance have the $10 Fanatics coupon code that came with it inside the box? If you do and have no intentions to use it, could I have it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back