Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, fuck you guys. I've had the endings of two games ruined in two days because of this damn thread. Post deals or shut the fuck up. 

Seriously, fuck you guys. I've had the endings of two games ruined in two days because of this damn thread. Post deals or shut the fuck up.
In the end of Half-Life, Gordon travels to an alien world that is garbage compared to the rest of his game and filled with jumping puzzles. (No one will believe this is the real one since it sounds so unbelievable)

this thread is so off topic 90 percent of the time its ridiculous. all i do is scroll through the nonsense looking for links to avoid crap like this. i dont care about flippers, spoilers, and anything else other than AWDs.

this thread is so off topic 90 percent of the time its ridiculous. all i do is scroll through the nonsense looking for links to avoid crap like this. i dont care about flippers, spoilers, and anything else other than AWDs.
Do what I do, look for hyperlinks and if you want then go back and read the posts in the thread or avoid them all together.

This thread is always so all over the place, only 1 deal on this page, everything else is off topic.

Has anyone here bought a headset from awd?  Looking for a gaming headset but kind of on the fence of buying a used one.

This thread is always so all over the place, only 1 deal on this page, everything else is off topic.

Has anyone here bought a headset from awd? Looking for a gaming headset but kind of on the fence of buying a used one.
Yes, I bought one sometime ago and it was new / dinger. Just like the games here, pay attention to the details and you may get one that is brand new but in damaged packaging aka a "dinger". Good luck!

On topic:

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 250GB Sports Champion & EyePet Move Bundle (G) $187.95

Holy smokes. X/Y already showing up on AWD? Guess I'll add 'em to the watch list. Still looking for the new Etrian Odyssey though.

Can't bring myself to slog through the end of Tales of the Abyss. I really want to like it but I just can't bring myself to care about the storyline and combat isn't fun enough for me to keep going.
yeah abyss drags on during part 3 something awful. Have you done the arena and secret bosses? those are fun especially the 4vs4 cameo battle in the arena with reid toe, nanally tod2, phillia tod and mint top. its kinda crazy hard if you don't take out mint first since she'll timestop you into oblivion if she gets a chance plus she heals your enemies.

Don't post that or all the Tales of fans will try to TP your house and order pizzas to your house.
Nah abyss is a pretty flawed game. Its very easy not to like it.

i just got started on tales of the abyss and it's too soon to say anything one way or another, but i do like it.
hope that holds up as the end of part 1 is the starting point for disliking it. then the mountains worth of backtracking to daath in part 3 ugh.

I havent gotten to play tales of abyss glad they are releasing it on the PS3 Im still running through tales of vesperia then I plan on playing tales of graces then xillia :p

Edit:

Ive also gotten distracted playing P4G so I doubt Ill get around to finishing vesperia anytime soon. One day one day. I also got tales of abyss confused with tales of symphonia my fault
Yeah I was about to say when did they announce a ps3 port lol. I would love a ps3 remake though if they fixed alot of problems the original had. I don't care about the 3ds version since its on a too small of a screen, multiplayer was removed and the asch and world map glitches are gone.

rewrite the story, fix the back tracking issues, add cecille frings asch ion van and arrietta as fully playable/temp characters, keep abyss overlimit but update the skill system, give tear and natalia healing artes, make anise dolls moves learnable skills for her to equip and give luke more unique arte options that are actually good.

That's what I'm going to do, hopefully there will be a CE for it.
They are and it's gonna be 15k for it not 1500. someone was misquoted lol.

State of Decay for PC release yet? Wanting a good zombie game to play since new Walking Dead season will get me in the mood again. Tho I read the comics and know tonights episode will cover the death of Daryl, which is kind of a downer :(

State of Decay for PC release yet? Wanting a good zombie game to play since new Walking Dead season will get me in the mood again.
Tho I read the comics and know tonights episode will cover the death of Daryl, which is kind of a downer :(
Spoiler proof your comments as you are about to get flamed and lit up like a zombie on the 4th of July.

bah my stuff is all at the post office and of course they send me the email today when they likely aren't open :/

I was wondering what was going on when none of the tracking information had updated since friday morning.  Hopefully I can pick up star ocean while I'm there since it was sent to the same post office as the other 3 items.  I have to wonder what's going one if all my orders were attempted delivery and such. :whee:   Especially when I think all of this stuff can fit in my oversized mailbox.  :whee:

State of Decay for PC release yet? Wanting a good zombie game to play since new Walking Dead season will get me in the mood again. Tho I read the comics and know tonights episode will cover the death of Daryl, which is kind of a downer :(
I hope to God you're trolling.

Everyone knows they'd never kill Daryl. The show so far only seems to care about killing off wildly unpopular characters it has no clue what do with (see every major death in season 3). Which means Beth probably oughta keep her eyes open, she can't be around for much longer.

Everyone knows they'd never kill Daryl. The show so far only seems to care about killing off wildly unpopular characters it has no clue what do with (see every major death in season 3). Which means Beth probably oughta keep her eyes open, she can't be around for much longer.
wonder how that big black dude gets away from all of the zombies when their car breaks down. also didnt one of the zombies sort of look like daryl brother is the sneak peak of season 4 (i though he killed him in season 3)

In The Crying Game, the woman actually isn't a woman. She has a big ole dong.

I've never seen the movie, but that was spoiled for me, so I must tell you all too so no one can enjoy it.

Bioshock takes place inside a snowglobe. Bioshock Infinite is a little girl's dream.

Jack Bauer never once peed or pooped on 24.

Everyone died in the pilot episode of Lost, and the remaining 6 seasons were just them in "heaven", atoning for their sins.

Jack Bauer never once peed or pooped on 24.

lol

I was wondering about that for years. He's never used the toilet in all the days he fought against terrorists.

My best friend used to put me on speakerphone when he was at work and it got annoying. So one day after he said hello I yelled: "THIS IS JACK BAUER! I'M ON THE SHITTER! PATCH ME IN TO CTU!" After that day I was no longer on speakerphone when I called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back