Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
United States Postal Service. Do you have prime? Have you ever had something shipped via priority from them and take more than 2 days? UPS has a 3 day select option, USPS has no set 3 day shipping option.
I got prime and priority can at times take 3 days. It is 2-3 days for priority how do i know this? cause i used to work there. I suggest using google and see how things work.

I got prime and priority can at times take 3 days. It is 2-3 days for priority how do i know this? cause i used to work there. I suggest using google and see how things work.
jklG7WUOnzDeR.png

https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm?

I guess we know why you "used to" work there.

Can't you preorder an item and then cancel the preorder after they ship the regular item or does that not work without prime anymore?
Oh you mean like add a preorder to "pad" the transaction to go over $35, and than just cancel the preorder when the items ships to get free shipping. I honestly would have no idea, and I have a feeling it would retroactively charge you shipping on the cheaper item.

I just got the Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium edition that I ordered on Tuesday. Not a dinger, but it was in great condition. The box is a little beat up, but the game is fine and the artbook doesn't even look like it was touched.

Oh you mean like add a preorder to "pad" the transaction to go over $35, and than just cancel the preorder when the items ships to get free shipping. I honestly would have no idea, and I have a feeling it would retroactively charge you shipping on the cheaper item.
Even if Amazon would do that, you can just preoder something that doesn't come out for a while. After you get the item, cancel the preorder. After that, it shouldn't chrage you shipping. I haven't tested this, though. I will as soon as I can.

Even if Amazon would do that, you can just preoder something that doesn't come out for a while. After you get the item, cancel the preorder. After that, it shouldn't chrage you shipping. I haven't tested this, though. I will as soon as I can.
Even if you HAVE the item, cancelling the item may make the total for the shipped item no longer qualify for free shipping, and cause there to be a balance that would be charged either on your credit, or whatever card is on file. Complete guess but that is something that would make sense.

FYI a lot of stuff up on AWD right now that I've never seen on AWD.  Things like Razer mice and keyboards, headsets, random accessories, lots of oddities.

There's no TIV on these so they're either returns or dingers (says may come repackaged) but supposed to be a very good mechanical keyboard:

Corsair K60 VG $65.46

No one interested in anything other than me and the lurkers?

Samurai Champloo Vol 2 (PSP) $2.38

:360: NHL 14 VG $34.64

Possible Dingers:

Razer DeathAdder 2013 $47.21+

Logitech G930 $80.18

Logitech G400s $37.61

Turtle Beach Z11 $22.06+

Razer Kraken Green $46.48+

Razer Naga 2014 $68.28+

Logitech G700 $56.88

Razer Vespula $25.24+

Razer Mamba $69.75+

Razer Goliathus Alpha Mouse Mat $16.14

Corsair K95 $119.68

Corsair M65 $50.79+

Razer Naga Hex $46.41+

SteelSeries Sensei Raw $42.76+

Razer Megolodon $86.82+

Razer Anasi $56.24+

Corsair M95 $65.68

Roxio Game Capture $62.55+

Corsair MM600 $30.57+

Razer Chimera $114.40+

Razer Ourobouros $113.37+

Eldritch: The mostly likely reason you're seeing that is because Amazon has acquired several more fulfillment centers and is likely acting as a liquidator for companies that used those FC's. They just added a few in California and some other random ones in the mid-east.

Eldritch: The mostly likely reason you're seeing that is because Amazon has acquired several more fulfillment centers and is likely acting as a liquidator for companies that used those FC's. They just added a few in California and some other random ones in the mid-east.
Regardless there's like 300 more items than normal and not a soul in here when there's some potentially worthwhile stuff.

Well I grabbed most of the interesting hardware that looks like dingers and put them in post #8402.  There's more stuff but those are the most interesting.  Not all are huge savings but a lot of those prices are also reflecting current sale prices and I'm OK with saving $10 for damaged packaging on items like that which don't go on sale that often.

Well I grabbed most of the interesting hardware that looks like dingers and put them in post #8402. There's more stuff but those are the most interesting. Not all are huge savings but a lot of those prices are also reflecting current sale prices and I'm OK with saving $10 for damaged packaging on items like that which don't go on sale that often.
Looks like that they might not be the usual dingers, but liquidation or damaged inventory, I see a whole lot of seperate listings with "Item has cosmetic" Etc.

It's Razer stuff tho ;)

Eldritch. I do appreciate your work. You've found me several games and a cheap console. I'll probably kick you a gift card or something come xmas time

Looks like that they might not be the usual dingers, but liquidation or damaged inventory, I see a whole lot of seperate listings with "Item has cosmetic" Etc.
Yeah, I have a feeling that it's probably both but that's why I classified them as possible. The more I looked at them and the number of items on some of them make me think it's more than a coincidence especially when most of the stuff that popped up is PC hardware. Some of them it mentions cosmetic damage but it's actually the packaging they're talking about. Stuff that's not overly old but has still either been replaced with a new model recently or will be soonish. If they did just take over a bunch of warehouses then I could see them going through and throwing everything not in perfect condition on AWD. Even more so since almost everything was in the same category.

I ordered a keyboard and flight stick (want to take my BF4 helicoptering to the next level) and grabbed the most traditional dinger sounding descriptions so we'll know in a few days. There goes the Kindle cards I had just grabbed last night to put towards my PS4 (cry for help).

It's Razer stuff tho ;)

Eldritch. I do appreciate your work. You've found me several games and a cheap console. I'll probably kick you a gift card or something come xmas time
Someone appreciates me! I'm not used to that. :whee:

I really like their mice but never had any success with finding one of their keyboards that's comfortable to me. I hear great things about the BlackWidow Ultimate Mechanical so I'm torn between that and the Corsair K60 (which is $35 cheaper).

I would agree, the actual Nintendo stuff has always been listed individually since that's how it's sold.
lol, yep

"This is a generic product, but the quality is on-par with its name-brand counterpart."

I mean, I would imagine that it works, if you just need a cheap second controller

Oh, I forgot to mention that my headlights came today and it's amazing that I didn't get a bag full of glass.  They were loose inside the plastic container they come in and rattling around.  They work fine though and for half off retail I'm happy.

I've seen people mention this deal. I'm in the market for a ds4, can anyone enlighten me?
Last of Us trades in for $33. When you trade in $20/$30 and they'll put an extra $20/$30 towards B:TS/DS4, respectively. Buy Last of Us for $30 and you basically just trade it for a DS4.

Last of Us trades in for $33. When you trade in $20/$30 and they'll put an extra $20/$30 towards B:TS/DS4, respectively. Buy Last of Us for $30 and you basically just trade it for a DS4.
Thanks, that's a great pick up! I appreciate it, I'll be on the look out out for it

Who has last of us for $30, I want to pick it up to play first then trade it in but I don't see it on sale for that price anywhere.

^It was on AWD earlier for $33. Not sure if it still is but it was sitting there for hours. If youre interested in doing the DS4/Beyond promo you would have to send it in ASAP since I think it has to be accepted by the 31st. Not just submitted.

^It was on AWD earlier for $33. Not sure if it still is but it was sitting there for hours. If youre interested in doing the DS4/Beyond promo you would have to send it in ASAP since I think it has to be accepted by the 31st. Not just submitted.
Not going to make it there by the 31st, I was more interested in the free rental actually. I already submitted a trade for the DS4 deal, thanks for the reply.

Not going to make it there by the 31st, I was more interested in the free rental actually. I already submitted a trade for the DS4 deal, thanks for the reply.
Amazing game. I borrowed it from a friend and played it for a week. Eventually want to pick it up to own and try the online but waiting for $30 or less new.

just got in my very good uncharted 3 collectors edition. item stated that the case was dented but it was mint and unopened. very please with my $18 pickup

I'm just not much of a PC gamer so there's not much attraction of those items to me.  Glad they're in the thread because I'm sure someone is happy about it.  It's just not in my wheelhouse.

SI

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back