Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
How often do 16/32 GB vita memory cards come up? And around what price? About to get a Vita and need that memory card!

Thanks
I'm in the same boat. There was a 32GB for $45 yesterday. Which was a good deal, but too high for me.You have to act in seconds though.

If I get a 3rd Wind Waker HD dud...............I'll punch myself in the face for being so stupid.

This has to be a new AWH record.

But I sent back the last one.....with a big sticky note telling them its a bad press.

With my luck, I'm buying the 1st one I sent back..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oh god i hope not.

i put alot of work into my f5 skills. i'll be damned if i don't save 13$ using AWH. BE DAMNED.

I'm in the same boat. There was a 32GB for $45 yesterday. Which was a good deal, but too high for me.You have to act in seconds though.
That is a pretty good deal, to bad i didn't know about that one.

Sounds like a lighting deal on Black Friday if you need to act in seconds. I am never fast enough!

Why do I keep on missing all the good vg deals? Especially the LBP for $3.... D:

sig.jpg
sig.jpg

Even when you do get a killer deal like Dark Souls Collector Edition for $7 you trade it back in! :booty:
You have them offer you three times what you paid and say no even if you want to keep it. By the way where have you been hiding lately? Haven't seen you around much.

You have them offer you three times what you paid and say no even if you want to keep it. By the way where have you been hiding lately? Haven't seen you around much.
I figured I would never see one again for $7 and I actually wanted the game before. So for me I held on to it. Has a nice little artbook and a nice tin. Probably the best "preorder bonus" I have ever seen. Anyways I havent been on CAG much since Pokemon X/Y came out. Went a little hardcore and competitive.

I figured I would never see one again for $7 and I actually wanted the game before. So for me I held on to it. Has a nice little artbook and a nice tin. Probably the best "preorder bonus" I have ever seen. Anyways I havent been on CAG much since Pokemon X/Y came out. Went a little hardcore and competitive.
Welcome back and speaking of Pokemon:

:3ds: Pokémon Y (VG) $27.69

call of duty : ghost = FAIL

Im glad I got it for free.  I now know why I quit playing COD.  Thought Id see something amazing on AWD after working that launch with all those crazy freaks and I got a whole lot of nothing.  :(

call of duty : ghost = FAIL

Im glad I got it for free. I now know why I quit playing COD. Thought Id see something amazing on AWD after working that launch with all those crazy freaks and I got a whole lot of nothing. :(
How was your COD:G launch? Also, saw the thread in your sig. I will get into it later in the day and thanks for the heads up.

How was your COD:G launch? Also, saw the thread in your sig. I will get into it later in the day and thanks for the heads up.
Surprisingly it went really good. A lot of crazy teens brought back some memories. I was messing with the Ps4 at my store :p. Now I can enjoy my breaks. Waiting on our X1 display should be coming sometime this week Im hoping? Dont wanna get this thread to much OT but, hoping the AWD gods bless us some day soon.

Surprisingly it went really good. A lot of crazy teens brought back some memories. I was messing with the Ps4 at my store :p. Now I can enjoy my breaks. Waiting on our X1 display should be coming sometime this week Im hoping? Dont wanna get this thread to much OT but, hoping the AWD gods bless us some day soon.
So are you still not picking up ps4 after messing with it and how did you like it?

On topic:

:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (LN) $51.31
:360: Killer is Dead (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Lost Planet 3 (LN) $23.75

:psp: Rayman Legends (LN) $29.67
:psp: Silent Hill: Book of Memories (N) $11.39 (LN) $16.56

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $14.82

So are you still not picking up ps4 after messing with it and how did you like it?
I was actually, really more surprised then I thought Id be. The controller is way better. Dont know how I feel about any of the games at the moment but, I know eventually I will be getting one. Maybe not at launch but, hopefully sometime in the first year? If amazon opens up orders again Ill probably be jumping on one :).

I was actually, really more surprised then I thought Id be. The controller is way better. Dont know how I feel about any of the games at the moment but, I know eventually I will be getting one. Maybe not at launch but, hopefully sometime in the first year? If amazon opens up orders again Ill probably be jumping on one :).
I am in the same boat. I have one preordered but lack of games I am interested in playing at the moment (besides Killzone Shadow Fall) I am not really interested in picking one up. I might cancel and bite later down the road when there are more games for it. Got some time to think about making my move. I did get the DS4, thanks to Amazon trade promo, and have been messing with it on my ps3. Feels good compared with DS3 (grips better, analog nubs feel nice, triggers are still a bit loose for my liking but still better than DS3, not bad overall).

I am in the same boat. I have one preordered but lack of games I am interested in playing at the moment (besides Killzone Shadow Fall) I am not really interested in picking one up. I might cancel and bite later down the road when there are more games for it. Got some time to think about making my move. I did get the DS4, thanks to Amazon trade promo, and have been messing with it on my ps3. Feels good compared with DS3 (grips better, analog nubs feel nice, triggers are still a bit loose for my liking but still better than DS3, not bad overall).
How are you using the DS4 on your PS3?

@Mykel if you change your mind this week and want one really bad let me know. I'm gonna end up canceling my pre-order as I'm gonna save all my extra BBY credit for Black Friday. I'd rather have someone else get it than go to waste.

@Mykel if you change your mind this week and want one really bad let me know. I'm gonna end up canceling my pre-order as I'm gonna save all my extra BBY credit for Black Friday. I'd rather have someone else get it than go to waste.
Still works on ps3. Just touchpad doesn't, I think.

Pokemon X, soul silver, and m&l dream team all shipped last night for Wednesday delivery. Phew. I would have been sad if they cancelled them again.

By attaching a charging usb cable (that is not included right out of the box with DS4s sold outside of PS4 bundle) and hooking it up to the ps3. It works that way with games on ps3 (some games not all) as long as the usb cable is attached to the controller.

ALL I WANT IS POKEMON FOR UNDER $30 C'MON

Are you looking for X or Y? It's been coming up these past few days from anywhere between $25-$28. I imagine it will pop up again today too. Just keep your eye on this forum and the AWD page and you should be able to get one.

I posted one an hour ago (Pokemon Y for $27.69) and it just got taken maybe not even 10 minutes ago so at least they are lingering a bit longer and give you a better chance when one pops up.
Out of curiosity... Do you know of a website or whomever who tracks how often items come up on AWD? I'm looking for a Logitech G13 (PC gaming keypad) and I'm just trying to figure out what my chances over the next few days in getting one to show up?

Also in more general AWDs questions... Is AWD's return policy still the same as it was a year or so ago? Full refund, no questions really asked...? (I'm wanting to try that G13 to see if its ergonomics (it has questionable ones) is going to kill me without getting hit with a return fee. Either shipping or otherwise.)

Is this the going price for 32GB cards on AWD? I'm going to be needing a card soon but can't see myself going that high as well. I'm thinking on just settling for 16GB and deal with the micro management. Do 16GB cards go for good prices on AWD?

Is this the going price for 32GB cards on AWD? I'm going to be needing a card soon but can't see myself going that high as well. I'm thinking on just settling for 16GB and deal with the micro management. Do 16GB cards go for good prices on AWD?
Right now it is for like new ones. 16Gb ones have been showing up around $28 for like new ones.

Out of curiosity... Do you know of a website or whomever who tracks how often items come up on AWD? I'm looking for a Logitech G13 (PC gaming keypad) and I'm just trying to figure out what my chances over the next few days in getting one to show up?

Also in more general AWDs questions... Is AWD's return policy still the same as it was a year or so ago? Full refund, no questions really asked...? (I'm wanting to try that G13 to see if its ergonomics (it has questionable ones) is going to kill me without getting hit with a return fee. Either shipping or otherwise.)
There are browser extensions that you can setup to monitor / track items page monitor (for chrome) Check 4 Change (for Firefox) and or refresher app on a tab. Someone here a while back posted a site that tracked activity on AWD but the name escapes me at the moment.

The return policy for AWD is still the same as Amazon's so you are covered on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back