Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to check the validity of Nintendo codes without redeeming them? I got my Zelda Wii U (Good for $237.xx) and the thing looks brand new except for the packaging. It's been opened though so I need to check on the codes if possible.

So people that were there for both, which was crazier in your opinion? The Microsoft $10 bonanza from last year or Walmart?

I was on for the entirety of both and I got waaaaaay more out of Walmart's deals, but for some reason M$'s sale still felt a lot more intense, haha

Got a second keyboard from AWD today after returning the first for the CTRL key sticking and it's DOA. Both seemed to be new dingers probably just bad luck but still done with that. Of course now the sale is over and it's $50 more.

lol, the walmart fiasco drove all the regulars away from this thread.
No the fact that the stock levels has been under 2,000 for a week and we've only seen a few items pop up here and there is why.

Got a second keyboard from AWD today after returning the first for the CTRL key sticking and it's DOA. Both seemed to be new dingers probably just bad luck but still done with that. Of course now the sale is over and it's $50 more.

No the fact that the stock levels has been under 2,000 for a week and we've only seen a few items pop up here and there is why.
Nah as even with the low number of items we usually get alot more talking going on in this chat thread about flipping :p

come on 30$ ps3's can't let walmart show u up amazon ;P

Maybe there's one now?

:wiiu: Arkham Origins - (VG) $34.62

:wiiu: Wii Party U - (G) $32.03

:wii: Epic Mickey 2 - (G) $10.48

:ps3: God of War Saga - (A) $11.13

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto 5 - (VG) $40.98

:ps3: Ni No Kuni - (VG) $13.85
Gonna cop dat GTA5. Thanks!

sig.jpg

AWD gods I summon you!

We need a restock.  Damn Im mad I missed out on the walmart madness.  Ive been super busy running this conga line and working.

Well, as far as the Walmart deals go, I picked up my 2 copies of Battlefield 4, but my GTA V got cancelled. They are sending me a $10 ecard as a consolation prize.

I also got my AWD haul today:

• Pokémon X (G) - great condition and complete with case. It had an unused club Nintendo code.
  • Mario and Luigi Dream Team (VG) - great condition, complete with case, used club Nintendo code
  • New Super Mario U (G) - this one was in the worst condition of the bunch. It had torn plastic on the spine and the paper cover was also bunched where the plastic was torn. But it had an unused club Nintendo code.
  • The best for last...Pokémon Soul Silver (LN). It was complete and in practically mint condition WITH POKEWALKER! The thing was still wrapped. The outside box has a tear, idk if I did that or if it came that way, but either way I'm happy.

Well, as far as the Walmart deals go, I picked up my 2 copies of Battlefield 4, but my GTA V got cancelled. They are sending me a $10 ecard as a consolation prize.

I also got my AWD haul today:

• Pokémon X (G) - great condition and complete with case. It had an unused club Nintendo code.
  • Mario and Luigi Dream Team (VG) - great condition, complete with case, used club Nintendo code
  • New Super Mario U (G) - this one was in the worst condition of the bunch. It had torn plastic on the spine and the paper cover was also bunched where the plastic was torn. But it had an unused club Nintendo code.
  • The best for last...Pokémon Soul Silver (LN). It was complete and in practically mint condition WITH POKEWALKER! The thing was still wrapped. The outside box has a tear, idk if I did that or if it came that way, but either way I'm happy.
how much was soulsilver?

If those copies of BF4 are for 360 and you don't want one, check my trade list in my sig. I would have liked to have gotten one but I was way late to the game. And if you plan on keeping both, no worries. Congrats on getting through the madness this morning, man!

My GTA V order was cancelled too. I should have tried to go see if they honor my deal if I went out at lunch from my job since it is about 10 minutes away from my job.

So people that were there for both, which was crazier in your opinion? The Microsoft $10 bonanza from last year or Walmart?

I was on for the entirety of both and I got waaaaaay more out of Walmart's deals, but for some reason M$'s sale still felt a lot more intense, haha

well the MS deal was an actual deal on games, it was just crazy how much was on sale so cheap. Walmart was clearly a glitch or hack or some error and so I feel the expectations are lower. i'm thrilled for everyone who got items so far (I still have a couple things processing myself) but its hard to compare. I'd equate it more with the MS 1200 points for $5 fiasco from earlier this year personally.

If those copies of BF4 are for 360 and you don't want one, check my trade list in my sig. I would have liked to have gotten one but I was way late to the game. And if you plan on keeping both, no worries. Congrats on getting through the madness this morning, man!
Thanks! They are both for 360, but right now I have them both up for sale on ebay. I'll let you know if they don't sell.

hometown story is dinger i cancelled sunday

i want to pull trigger on dishonored but it feels like a 20 dollar bf deal and i just splurged on the currenty msrp enslaved remake w dlc

also is anyone worried that this walmart mess could completely kill the bf deals (or moreso the quality of the deals)

also is anyone worried that this walmart mess could completely kill the bf deals (or moreso the quality of the deals)
No because that stuff is all set and determined by now. There's so much coordination required that there's very few last minute changes ever made. Only way that should affect anything is if they actually fulfilled their hold stock of an item that was for BF or something which I don't see them doing.

This keeps up I'm going to just sell you my copy of X out of pity.
LOL. Please? Idunno if you saw me post in the Walmart thread, but you already know I missed out on it. I thought today would be my day, but nope, had school, and I got the confirmation text at 10 that my Pokemon X was ready for pickup, 4 hours later and you already know the outcome. Some higher being does not want me to play Pokemon.

LOL. Please? Idunno if you saw me post in the Walmart thread, but you already know I missed out on it. I thought today would be my day, but nope, had school, and I got the confirmation text at 10 that my Pokemon X was ready for pickup, 4 hours later and you already know the outcome. Some higher being does not want me to play Pokemon.
Yep, that's why I'm starting to feel bad for you.

I missed out on X and Y and BF4 and Ghosts and GTA V and an $8 projector.

My GTA V order was cancelled too. I should have tried to go see if they honor my deal if I went out at lunch from my job since it is about 10 minutes away from my job.
Eh, it wouldn't have done any good. When I went to pick up my BF4, I asked about the GTAV order and said that it was still processing even though they had them in stock. They said it was my credit cards company's fault, but I knew that it wasn't, it was on their end. He said I could buy it in the store, but that would mean I would be paying full price...

I missed out on X and Y and BF4 and Ghosts and GTA V and an $8 projector.
I definitely would've tried to get more games, but I'm a little broke right now lol. Only focus is Pokemon X. Really disappointed I missed an early Christmas. Can only look forward to Black Friday now and hopefully I'll have some funds by then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back