Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike that those things are now included in the games section. When looking for what was restocked, I don't want to see a bunch of mice and iPhone chargers.
I actually think it's a bug since they come and go from the section and there's other random stuff (though not at nearly the same volume).

If I get a 3rd Wind Waker HD dud...............I'll punch myself in the face for being so stupid.
This has to be a new AWH record.

But I sent back the last one.....with a big sticky note telling them its a bad press.

With my luck, I'm buying the 1st one I sent back..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oh god i hope not.

i put alot of work into my f5 skills. i'll be damned if i don't save 13$ using AWH. BE DAMNED.
They seriously should sell you a new one for the same price. I didn't even ask and they came right out and offered. With a second bad one there should be no reason not too. I would also contact Nintendo. They have to be aware if these issues.

BTW, playing through mine right now and loving it. Game looks gorgeous. Nintendo has some of the best art styles which make their games look competitive even on weaker HW (compared to next gen Sony/MS).

Also, I don't want to play another Zelda without the GamePad. Map and quick item swaps are a God send and work amazing for Zelda.

This. Weird that my AC: New Leaf hasn't shipped yet either.
It's not looking good, since I have an ACNL that's waiting to be shipped, also. Estimated arrival is tomorrow. Yeah right. What's doubly annoying is that I have a Pokemon X also with the same fate, despite the fact that it seems to be popping up and people are getting them. Between this and the Wal Mart cancellation email arriving literally as I was walking up to the counter, it hasn't been a good day.

I must be one lucky dude, since I ordered a WWE 2k14 :)ps3:) and BF4 :)360:) during the WM madness this morning for in-store pickup, got the ready-for-pickup emails within 2 hours, wasn't able to get to the store for about 10 hours, and had no problems whatsoever picking them up tonight.

My Acceptable Tales of Xillia turned out to be the LE, just missing the DLC slip (which is fine considering I already redeemed it with my original copy's slip), so I have an extra Character Booklet and Music CD just lying around. :whistle2:|

I must be one lucky dude, since I ordered a WWE 2k14 ( :ps3:) and BF4 ( :360:) during the WM madness this morning for in-store pickup, got the ready-for-pickup emails within 2 hours, wasn't able to get to the store for about 10 hours, and had no problems whatsoever picking them up tonight.

My Acceptable Tales of Xillia turned out to be the LE, just missing the DLC slip (which is fine considering I already redeemed it with my original copy's slip), so I have an extra Character Booklet and Music CD just lying around. :whistle2:|
My WWE copy got cancelled but at least I got Disney Infinity.

I must be one lucky dude, since I ordered a WWE 2k14 :)ps3:) and BF4 :)360:) during the WM madness this morning for in-store pickup, got the ready-for-pickup emails within 2 hours, wasn't able to get to the store for about 10 hours, and had no problems whatsoever picking them up tonight.

Guess I was a little lucky. Didn't get any TV's or bug ticket items but did get a few games. Definitely glad I was able to get some from both Wal Mart and Best Buy (PM).

from what i've read all the remaining xillias used and new so far have been le's. people were talking about it on the forums for xillia and rpgs on gfaqs. which is cool since I will be glad to get the cless and stahn costumes even though the constant themes may make me want to take them off eventually.

Well I have had really good timing on pulling up AWD to see these single items pop up the last few days.  Just snagged the last (currently released) Swapforce triple pack.  Lordy, still spent $70 on all four packs but I guess that's better than $100... I guess.  :whistle2:|

Mario Kart 7 G $23.49

The tales of xillia I ordered came in as a limited edition copy. Was just missing the voucher, but the added bonuses are nice (artbook and sealed soundtrack). Did all first prints come as limited edition copies or did the warehouse mislabel this as the regular edition? It was the 17.89 one.

The tales of xillia I ordered came in as a limited edition copy. Was just missing the voucher, but the added bonuses are nice (artbook and sealed soundtrack). Did all first prints come as limited edition copies or did the warehouse mislabel this as the regular edition? It was the 17.89 one.
Ugh I'm jealous and yes first prints were limited

All first print copies were suppose to come with the art book and soundtrack, but I've seen a few reports of people who didn't pre-order it and just bought it on day one not getting them.

Guess I was a little lucky. Didn't get any TV's or bug ticket items but did get a few games. Definitely glad I was able to get some from both Wal Mart and Best Buy (PM).

Wish I would've thought to call Best Buy for a price match, but I was in such a hurry to place an order on WM.com that It didn't even cross my mind.
I have an order that is ready for pick up at Wal Mart, I'll go later this evening when the second shift is on. I'm figuring they didn't deal with the excitment from yesterday, and probably know less about it, so I may have a been chance and getting my stuff.

I had to do a delay on Tales of Xillia. It will not come in until December I believe. Did anyone else get a notifitication about the delay for this game too?

#EldritchSavedMoney
Love being a hash tag. :rofl:

Just one of those moments that keeps happening with Skylanders where the new game comes out and you swear to Cthulhu that you're not going to buy more than a couple figures and only on sale and then you realize unholy fuck I spent that much and haven't even played with most of them yet?!

Still hasn't shipped and it's supposed to be here tomorrow!
My Project Diva F shipped at like 2am of the day it was supposed to go out (and arrived on time). I'm not sure what's going on with warehouse deals, but this is the third or fourth thing I've gotten where it's worked out that way. It's aggravating because we all pay for prime to get our stuff quicker. It's been completely negated by five day fulfillment periods for my last few orders.

I got the same delay
I guess some people were able to get the delay while other orders were cancelled. Did you decide to delay your order or just cancel it? I believe it should come in a month. I am not dying to play Tales right now as I have a huge backlog. I was thinking about getting BF GameStop copy but I will wait for this one.

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (G) $64.34 (LN) $74.24
:360: Gears of War 3 Epic Edition (G) $43.31 (LN) $49.97
:360: BioShock 2 Special Edition (LN) $22.90
:360: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (G) $18.88 (VG) $20.33 (LN) $21.78
:360: Halo 3 Limited Edition (G) $7.85
:360: Tropico 4 Gold Edition (A) $15.84 (LN) $19.80
:360: Game of Thrones (Art Book Bundle) (A) $15.41 (LN) $19.26
:360: Metro: Last Light, Limited Edition (LN) $22.63

:ps3: Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition (G) $69.16 (LN) $79.80
:ps3: God of War III: Ultimate Edition (G) $42.15
:ps3: Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition (A) $22.26 (VG) $25.97 (LN) $27.82
:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (A) $21.65 (VG) $25.26 (LN) $27.06
:ps3: Little Big Planet Collector's Pack (LN) $12.13
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (LN) $19.96

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Arc the Lad: Collection (G) $24.53 (LN) $28.30

:psp: PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle (LN) $175.79

:wiiu: Wii Party U with Black Wii Remote Plus (G) $32.03

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.02

:pc: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (A) $1.03 (G) $1.12

Zolor, thanks for posting that WWE2K14 CE, the thing was brand new in manufacture packaging / shrink wrap. My brother is really happy with it. Of note, that slip cover is super tight on the tin crypt case and almost got torn just taking it off.

Zolor, thanks for posting that WWE2K14 CE, the thing was brand new in manufacture packaging / shrink wrap. My brother is really happy with it. Of note, that slip cover is super tight on the tin crypt case and almost got torn just taking it off.
How big is that thing? I've only seen it once from across the office but it looked huge.

Somebody actually brought their CE to work?  That's odd.  Seems like the least likely place to display a gaming collectible let alone the UT coffin :)

Somebody actually brought their CE to work? That's odd. Seems like the least likely place to display a gaming collectible let alone the UT coffin :)
It was sitting right next to the WWE Championship belt in front of the 20 foot tall banner of the cover art for 2K14. Seemed fitting to me. ;)

How big is that thing? I've only seen it once from across the office but it looked huge.
It certainly is not your everyday CE just because of the shape (Undertaker's coffin with phenom logo on the tin case). It is big by normal standards but not huge because of its dimensions. It is slightly bigger than a 360 console and about as thick for comparison sake.

hey deal any idea when the bottom fell out on the arc the lad collection that used to be tough to find in the 60 dollar range as recent as last year

hey deal any idea when the bottom fell out on the arc the lad collection that used to be tough to find in the 60 dollar range as recent as last year
Couple of days ago it was around $45 so it just dropped recently and before that it was in $75 to $60 range. For this game it won't last long and it will go back up at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back