Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Who cares what he did? He was always helpful and posting deals. If he really did that he could have just never given a heads up when items were up.
Posting deals is cool and all, then why is there all the SD hate?? SD is just a deal posting site with plenty of resellers there too.

Considering all the buying that was done, Eld only had 2 trade feedback since being a member in 2005. I value members that can help other members within the CAG community (which I feel game trading helps build a community) more than someone just posting deals - there's plenty of sites that do that. All those items that were purchased were for himself (which is fine), but it would have been cool to see maybe a few of the items get traded to other CAGs that really wanted them (I saw a few people ask to buy/trade for the TR:CE for price plus extra). Anyway, I'll leave it at that. Not gonna undervalue Eld in helping with posting deals, but I feel there are much better members around that help CAG out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eld clearly was El Hoardo in sheeps clothing, the items he announced where just the ones he had released. I'm convinced he has a process that just grabs everything the moment it appears, giving him time to consider if he can profit. Hardly a saint.
Eld, never claimed to be a saint (and he wasn't) and I called him out on the shady stuff that but what he was, was helpful to the community as a whole. The only reason he is being given lip is because he was transparent in what he did, good or bad, and the bad got him in trouble with a whole lot of us.

Another day where this threads all about eld. Must have been a good reason for the ban. Maybe the rose tinted gogles can come off now and we can move on? Im sure even he is/was sick of the attention.
I am sure he was sick of the attention and the cause for the ban being a good one, but right now the attention is exactly directed at why / what lead to the ban. Once the shock has worn off for those of us who knew him, things will return to normal.

What is the reason for the ban?
No one knows for sure and hence all the Eld posts.

Anyways, the whole Eld thing can be discussed in the morality thread since that is more along the lines of where this thread is headed. Lets stay on topic as I am not helping it either as of now. Casey, you have anything to add or say?

I came here because I heard that bastard was banned. Ba-da-ba-ba-banned, I'm lovin' it. I told him he shouldn't have bought those Tomb Raiders and he was unbelievably rude to me, as was a bunch of you. But I'm not banned, and he is. Well where's your god now?! Where is he, Eldritch?! WAS HE BANNED TOO?!

I've heard this trend a lot, so I'm going to do one here now.

#eldritchonbye

El did post deals a lot. Sure he bought a lot but who cares? Dude apparently has disposable income and if he's buying to flip, so be it. He never bragged about it aside from the CoC dolls and then again were you guys chomping at the bits to get one of those?

Anyways, You guys in this thread are about the only ones I care to communicate with anymore because it seems this is the last thread where I notice a lot of the original CAGs from when I joined in 2009 under my old username. Some of the other threads get derailed worse than this one

Also that steam thread, shudder.

Eld was extremely helpful to this thread, don't see why it mattered what he did with his own purchases...

Anyway, you guys should probably get this thread back on topic and not screw it up like the last one

Condition was Very Good. I was refreshing out of boredom and I saw it, I knew I had to snag it for that price. About a week ago. 

Condition was Very Good. I was refreshing out of boredom and I saw it, I knew I had to snag it for that price. About a week ago. 

Im prety sure Wild Blazkien has to be kuropanda
Is that a user here? I'm not him. I don't use alts. And why would you use the Japanese word for black, but not for panda? DId he really call himself kuropanda? Also, that's not how you spell "Blaziken."

Hoarders suck the air out of every room, and I guarantee that Vita memory card you wanted so bad was vacuumed up like every other good deal. He may have been personable, but he was not your helpful friend. 

Hoarders suck the air out of every room, and I guarantee that Vita memory card you wanted so bad was vacuumed up like every other good deal. He may have been personable, but he was not your helpful friend.
Whats to stop anyone from looking for deals them self and not wait for someone to post it in this thread?

ordered madden 25 from AWD.. 13 was in the case :cold:

bravery default CE also delivered in a box.. corner badly damaged

why do i feel like an AMZ ban hammer is lurking over me

Whats to stop anyone from looking for deals them self and not wait for someone to post it in this thread?
Huh ? Not sure what the point is you're trying to make. Like I've said he was somehow automating his grabs, he was able to get far too many items in a short period of time, thus IMHO is a hoarder. I don't like hoarders, do you ?

You shouldn't post deals in a public forum and expect them to not get bought by someone you deem unworthy. PM your deals or keep them to yourself.

bread's done
Back