Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

It's also $15 new on Amazon so it's a fine price if you want to save a few dollars but nothing amazing.
so not a deal, thanks for the heads up. By passed a $6.56 star fox command ds too. I think i've been spoiled by dingers, used is ew, plus I've had bad luck with LN used games from AWD not being exactly what I consider LN to be.

Is something up with Prime? I tried adding a game to my cart, quickest I can get it is Tuesday with one day shipping, standard would arrive Wednesday, and 2 day won't be here till sat the 22nd!

Is something up with Prime? I tried adding a game to my cart, quickest I can get it is Tuesday with one day shipping, standard would arrive Wednesday, and 2 day won't be here till sat the 22nd!
Maybe a side-effect of the winter storm weather?
Yeah, probably saying that to be cautious of any weather impacts. Plus isn't Monday a holiday, too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks about the Vita memory cards. I'm glad I got mine on BF when Gamestop sold a 16GB one for $20 and when Best Buy sold their 32GB one for $45.

Couple things I'd be interested in but not really up for waiting a week to ship. Plus I need to stop buying so much.

Buuuuuut I would be interested in those bravely default dingers. Any idea when we might see them?

Sucks about the Vita memory cards. I'm glad I got mine on BF when Gamestop sold a 16GB one for $20 and when Best Buy sold their 32GB one for $45.
Sadly I thought that would end up being the regular price or close to it. I knew I'd get a Vita eventually but didn't realize the memory would be so jacked-up high when I did.

Sadly I thought that would end up being the regular price or close to it. I knew I'd get a Vita eventually but didn't realize the memory would be so jacked-up high when I did.
Yeah. Thing is, they should be that price. Sony just likes making money too much. Too bad they don't realize their fanbase might end up hating them for it.

I'd say the 3DS port is slightly--maybe even significantly--better despite the small drop in graphical quality due to the forced motion controls in the Wii version being mapped to buttons.
For a platformer i'd say the 60 fps vs 30 fps is a bigger deal than graphics quality. The 3DS version is nice but Wii version is still definitive.

wouldnt call it massive.

the zeldas are about the only thing i saw
When I checked earlier today, I saw a lot of games I had never seen on there before or at the very least rarely seen. Games like FE:A, both Zelda titles, that Kingdom Hearts game and so on. You can't ask for much more on the AWD with the 3DS.

Yes. Wonder what will be included since that model has a Halo 3 Headset, Play and Charge Kit, 20GB HD, along with the normal Controller and Hookups.
Congratulations on the pickup. I have been trying to snag one of those cheap xbox 360's ever since the first night that everybody got them last year. I must be the only one here without a 360. The search continues.

Got SMT IV and devil survivor overclocked. Been looking for a deal on these for awhile. $22 total thanks to gc credit. Thanks for the heads up.

Got SMT IV and devil survivor overclocked. Been looking for a deal on these for awhile. $22 total thanks to gc credit. Thanks for the heads up.
Glad someone grabbed SMT IV! I was tempted but I know I can get it for less than $20 down the road and I already have a big enough backlog!

Congratulations on the pickup. I have been trying to snag one of those cheap xbox 360's ever since the first night that everybody got them last year. I must be the only one here without a 360. The search continues.
You'll eventually get one if they keep popping up, I snagged a 30 dollar one a couple of months ago, still have yet to test it out. My current 360 has been have disc issues for a while (trouble reading discs) but I havent even played it hardly lately, ps4 and ps3 taking up time.

Good luck though, just have to be looking at the right time.

:360:

Farming Simulator (LN) 22.25

Mass Effect Trilogy (LN) 23.75

Rock Band 3 Fender Mustang Pro Guitar (G) 47.24

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) 54.30

Ride to Hell Retribution (LN) 7.42

:ps3:

Ico HD Collection (LN) 13.97

Far Cry Compilation (G) 25.73

:ds:

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (LN) 14.78

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif

PS1 console (A) 35.54

Looks like Super Mario Galaxy 2 is increasing in price again. Looks like everywhere is out of stock. HD Collection for Wii U????? PLEASE!

Keep at it. I can't tell you how many times I've missed it even using the one click option. This time I got it. Now just wish I could get me another PS3 and a Vita for relatively cheap...

I was wondering if somebody here could tell me the difference between Parcelpool and USPS in the tracking of Amazon orders. 

bread's done
Back