Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Has anyone received a nfs xbox one in working condition?
Received my VG NFS Xbox One today. It came with the original box/matching serial numbers, and all of the contents aside from an HDMI cable. Powered on just fine, and read Blu-ray movies without a hitch (No games to test). Took it over to GameStop and traded it in for the last PS4 in my area. Walked out with a PS4 for $315.00 and $75 in Amazon credit. I really don't know how I got so lucky. It appears the Xbox was simply a return that had not yet been listed for AWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my VG NFS Xbox One today. It came with the original box/matching serial numbers, and all of the contents aside from an HDMI cable. Powered on just fine, and read blu ray discs without a hitch (No games to test). Took it over to GameStop and traded it in for the last PS4 in my area. Walked out with a PS4 for $315.00 and $75 in Amazon credit. I really don't know how I got so lucky. It appears the Xbox was simply a return that had not yet been listed for AWD.
Received my VG NFS Xbox One today. It came with the original box/matching serial numbers, and all of the contents aside from an HDMI cable. Powered on just fine, and read blu ray discs without a hitch (No games to test). Took it over to GameStop and traded it in for the last PS4 in my area. Walked out with a PS4 for $315.00 and $75 in Amazon credit. I really don't know how I got so lucky. It appears the Xbox was simply a return that had not yet been listed for AWD.
Lucky you......

Also got another 277 VG PS4 and should have traded this one instead of the one yesterday for the Titanfall Bundle. Looks good but no $10 credit. 

If anyone has a AWD PS4, I suggest trading for an XB1 on Craigslist. There are people who are willing to trade XB1 and even games for a PS4. So a 277PS4 -> 450XB1 TIV. 173 difference there. Only need 50 to cover for Titanfall XB1. I should've done that instead of losing the XL.

Received my VG NFS Xbox One today. It came with the original box/matching serial numbers, and all of the contents aside from an HDMI cable. Powered on just fine, and read Blu-ray movies without a hitch (No games to test). Took it over to GameStop and traded it in for the last PS4 in my area. Walked out with a PS4 for $315.00 and $75 in Amazon credit. I really don't know how I got so lucky. It appears the Xbox was simply a return that had not yet been listed for AWD.
Wow nice deal! Especially with PS4 being so rare. How much were the VG NFS XB1's?

I just canceled a dark souls ps3 that was six dollars yesterday. Headed back your way if anyone wants it.

Has anyone seen any wii u bundles again? I just traded in a bunch of crap at gamestop and bought one for $2 out of pocket but idk if I should return it to get kindle cards :/

Has anyone seen any wii u bundles again? I just traded in a bunch of crap at gamestop and bought one for $2 out of pocket but idk if I should return it to get kindle cards :/
Wondering the same, been some great deals on PS4/X1 but not on Wii U that I've seen! Please someone tell me I'm wrong.

Dagnabit, totally spaced on the $2 Just Dance 3 while posting that stupid LR.

I don't know why but I legitimately want that stupid game for $2 and every time it eludes me it just makes me want it all the more the next time I miss it.

How much was the trade in value for the xbox one

Got it this time! Thank you. :D

If it's in like new condition, the damage should be minor, right?
Well mine was same price and condition and the package is just fine and factory sealed with the disc loose in it. Don't know if it will be like that but yeah, I would expect it to be pretty minor.

My VG ps4 doesn't accept discs... You damn schmucks with your NFS console returns.

Should have ordered seven of them like others!

Well mine was same price and condition and the package is just fine and factory sealed with the disc loose in it. Don't know if it will be like that but yeah, I would expect it to be pretty minor.

Should have ordered seven of them like others!
Sounds fine by me! I was about to bite on one at a nearby gamestop but it was missing the manual and the disc looked really grimey. I was like... how is this even possible? The game has only been out for a week...

Sounds fine by me! I was about to bite on one at a nearby gamestop but it was missing the manual and the disc looked really grimey. I was like... how is this even possible? The game has only been out for a week...
Perhaps it belonged to the man who traded in the grease covered PS4 a CAGer got last week through AWD?

Perhaps it belonged to the man who traded in the grease covered PS4 a CAGer got last week through AWD?
Either that, or people let their kids use it as throwing toys, or to eat on. I got a copy of Silent Hill Downpour that was covered in barbecue sauce stains. No joke.

Was it food grease, or like car grease?

Most people are extremely disgusting and treat their things like garbage so it only follows that most people that go into Gamestop to sell those things are the same.

My VG ps4 doesn't accept discs... You damn schmucks with your NFS console returns.
So now that's like 7 of the last 10 reported PS4's that came as poop in a box. I guess I'll just mentally prepare myself to be ready to ship it to Sony/Amazon when I get mine at the end of the week. For the price, it's worth the hassle, really. Unless I hand it back to Amazon then I'm not really getting anything am I...

So now that's like 7 of the last 10 reported PS4's that came as poop in a box. I guess I'll just mentally prepare myself to be ready to ship it to Sony/Amazon when I get mine at the end of the week. For the price, it's worth the hassle, really. Unless I hand it back to Amazon then I'm not really getting anything am I...
Yeah thats what I saying I already talked with Sony and they are shipping the coffin

keep in mind, most of these were Not For Sale that werent suppose to be ordered.

..And the new PS4's on Amazon seem to be sold out. 

Curious..are most of you guys just purchasing AWD PS4's for yourself or flip (trade-in)?

Hope my nfs x1 works when I get it, already have a ps4 but I want an x1 to play killer instinct and future halo and I don't want to contribute sales for Microsoft by buying new. Fingers crossed.

So I might as well just keep it unless I have a few weeks to wait for one to pop up? I guess i'll keep it for now
Depends. Do you want it that badly right now? If not than no. They'll show up again they just haven't been as frequent as when they were up nearly constantly for $211.

Guess your right, return it tomorrow and then have enough for a game or two with it. Heres to hoping I bundle pops up soon! Shall stick to my x1 for now, though I don't want to even be on this bcus I am now waiting for Titanfall dingers to pop up :)

Returned my NFS PS4 after it was a BLOD. Was originally gonna have Sony fix it but I already have a huge backlog of games to play as is.

5" Flat Panel LCD Display for PS3 Slim, PS2, and XBOX
$11.50 bought for kicks lol

Eld my ac4 ps4 had good codes you are my good luck charm ty!

bread's done
Back