Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Has anyone seen any wii u bundles again? I just traded in a bunch of crap at gamestop and bought one for $2 out of pocket but idk if I should return it to get kindle cards :/
there was a wind waker bundle for 274 this morning but I checked just now and couldn't find it for ya sorry.

there was a wind waker bundle for 274 this morning but I checked just now and couldn't find it for ya sorry.
But for that $25 I'd rather pay new and make sure I get the download code. If I can get it at least below $250 then I'd be willing to take that risk bcus even if the bundle doesn't come with the DLC I would save enough for a new game.

plants vs zombies xbox one for $23 0_o

smh L for me since i traded in BF4 and only got $32 and paid $8 day one

get the game people, its good

I hope they don't oversell ToS Chronicles and cancel my order like they did last time. I ordered it with prime and it hasn't entered shipping status/preparing for shipment or anything, yet they're putting new copies in AWD. Kind of worries me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a LN The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for $34. Is that a good price? Just getting into the wii u so I'm not up on the pricing for games

I hope they don't oversell ToS Chronicles and cancel my order like they did last time. I ordered it with prime and it hasn't entered shipping status or anything, yet they're putting new copies in AWD. Kind of worries me.
Different price/condition/description at least.

Just ordered a LN The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for $34. Is that a good price? Just getting into the wii u so I'm not up on the pricing for games

Yeah, that's pretty good. Just test it when you get it, a few of us have gotten WiiU games that won't get past the loading splash screen when you try to start them.

Different price/condition/description at least.
I actually think it's going to get cancelled... the estimated arrival date is next Tuesday with amazon prime. That's exactly what happened with the Wii U I ordered. I ordered it with prime and for some reason, it said it was coming a week later. Shipping status never changed and then it got cancelled four days later. Exact same situation, probably. -sigh-

I'd say it's a pretty good deal. AC4 was the most fun I've had with the series in a long time. Granted, I did play the PS4 version, but I don't imagine it being THAT much different.
It's what I'm playing through now and it's really a nice throw back to what made AC2 so good with a bunch of awesome pirate stuff on top of it. A lot of it also makes a lot less sense if you really start thinking about it but that's always a bad idea with AC.

I have done some checks for you and I am seeing where the item you have ordered from Amazon Warehouse Deals, is temporarily out of stock. This is why your order have not yet been shipped out to be delivered to you. We can't predict exactly how long it'll take to obtain it or when we'll be able to ship it. If you place an order, we'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll e-mail you as soon as we have more information from our suppliers.
If it takes too long for us to find stock, you can cancel the order anytime before it enters the shipping process, and you won't be charged.

Hopefully the value doesn't drop at Gamestop.

I'd say it's a pretty good deal. AC4 was the most fun I've had with the series in a long time. Granted, I did play the PS4 version, but I don't imagine it being THAT much different.
360 rocks i did everything and no redoing on the ps4 ver which is way better but i fully enjoyed the 360 ver. sony exclusive hour dlc was awesome.

Call of duty ghosts limited edition xbox 360 Used like new $26.97

For xbox one $32.99

Anyone know what used like new means? Hoping to get everything with no ding on casing.

I have done some checks for you and I am seeing where the item you have ordered from Amazon Warehouse Deals, is temporarily out of stock. This is why your order have not yet been shipped out to be delivered to you. We can't predict exactly how long it'll take to obtain it or when we'll be able to ship it. If you place an order, we'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll e-mail you as soon as we have more information from our suppliers.
If it takes too long for us to find stock, you can cancel the order anytime before it enters the shipping process, and you won't be charged.

Hopefully the value doesn't drop at Gamestop.
PSH, YEAH RIGHT. I would've loved that option. They didn't give me the option to keep it or anything. They just automatically cancelled it and was like, "sorry ,we don't have it in stock. You can try from another seller though. :) " I would've kept my order until they had more in stock.

grabbed the 345.81 VG Xbox One just in time, god bless one click
:boxing: :twoguns:

PSH, YEAH RIGHT. I would've loved that option. They didn't give me the option to keep it or anything. They just automatically cancelled it and was like, "sorry ,we don't have it in stock. You can try from another seller though. :) " I would've kept my order until they had more in stock.
Don't worry, that will probably happen to their order too.

bread's done
Back