Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Just started my very good nfs xbox one and it's updating, crosses fingers!

System does have a few light scratches but nothing major, I'm contemplating keeping it as is if it works, what do you think fellow cheapassgamers trade in for ps4 or keep?

Snagged that a couple minutes ago, really hoping it's a dinger since that's by far the best price I can recall seeing that at on AWD.
I got one on AWD on 2/7 for $178.35 (Damn you for saving $.35 more than me!) and it was definitely a dinger - just had some damage to the top right of the box. I was super happy.

So Nintendo Land is listed LN but it says,
Comment: Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted. Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

The cleaning repair part is what worries me, I don't want a scratched up disc. Should I be good?

So Nintendo Land is listed LN but it says,
Comment: Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted. Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

The cleaning repair part is what worries me, I don't want a scratched up disc. Should I be good?
Boilerplate description, look at most of the games they sell.

I want a reissue of the Fire Emblem 3DS. It sucks that they don't make any more.
That right there was a nice package. An actual physical copy of the handheld's best game, a cool color in the cobalt blue 3DS with a nifty design to boot. Wish I had a 3DS/XL on my gaming radar when that was announced.

That right there was a nice package. An actual physical copy of the handheld's best game, a cool color in the cobalt blue 3DS with a nifty design to boot. Wish I had a 3DS/XL on my gaming radar when that was announced.
It's not a physical copy, sadly. I have an unopened bundle I preordered because I'm insane and like to collect FE-related stuff.

I have a sealed one that I preordered before I decided I wanted a XL. Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth opening it to get a free Pokemon x/y with the club code... :)
considering the price unopened factory sealed ones are worth I honestly wouldn't for pokemon especially considering you could of bought a physical copy of pokemon last week for $20

I have a sealed one that I preordered before I decided I wanted a XL. Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth opening it to get a free Pokemon x/y with the club code... :)
I'd definitely keep the 3DS sealed. You could buy a Pokemon digital code from here for $20 or less.

I got a a "Good" PS4 and it didnt read discs but Im on the process of Sony Repairing it
I've gotten two Very Good PS4s through AWD and both tested well when I traded them in to GS.
Thx for the input hopefully my VG's come in the same condition as vigilante's at this point I'm just worried that some of the ps4's in AWD is the NFS consoles that people are returning. I got two with the same description (ConditionUsed - Very Good Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged.) Do they really test the system or is that BS?

Thx for the input hopefully my VG's come in the same condition as vigilante's at this point I'm just worried that some of the ps4's in AWD is the NFS consoles that people are returning. I got two with the same description (ConditionUsed - Very Good Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged.) Do they really test the system or is that BS?
Well they don't put a disc in the damn things that's for sure.

My VG $277 PS4 got here earlier this afternoon.  Box was a bit frayed but intact.  Everything was included but looks like they were used except for the headset, if that's what you want to call it (more like a mono earbud).  Booted up in safe mode but looked like it was wiped clean as I had to set the time and it asked for internet set up.  Played a DVD and bluray, worked fine.  But it was fairly noisy when accessing the disks.  Everything was clean, just one small smudge on the DS4.  Console was spotless.  Hard to give it up but I just don't need it at this time.  So off to GS it goes...

My VG $277 PS4 got here earlier this afternoon. Box was a bit frayed but intact. Everything was included but looks like they were used except for the headset, if that's what you want to call it (more like a mono earbud). Booted up in safe mode but looked like it was wiped clean as I had to set the time and it asked for internet set up. Played a DVD and bluray, worked fine. But it was fairly noisy when accessing the disks. Everything was clean, just one small smudge on the DS4. Console was spotless. Hard to give it up but I just don't need it at this time. So off to GS it goes...
How often dos those cheap ps4 come up?

My VG $277 PS4 got here earlier this afternoon. Box was a bit frayed but intact. Everything was included but looks like they were used except for the headset, if that's what you want to call it (more like a mono earbud). Booted up in safe mode but looked like it was wiped clean as I had to set the time and it asked for internet set up. Played a DVD and bluray, worked fine. But it was fairly noisy when accessing the disks. Everything was clean, just one small smudge on the DS4. Console was spotless. Hard to give it up but I just don't need it at this time. So off to GS it goes...
My VG $277 ps4 is loud when accessing discs as well. Is this normal? It's maybe just slightly louder than the original fat ps3 accessing bluray movies. I haven't tried a game.

So off topic, update on my Ontrac problem...guess whose package showed up today after Amazon opening their own investigation with Ontrac on where my package was? Showed up today....OPEN

Like not only the game, the whole package it was in. They left the plastic wrap in there too --;
Amazon called me to make sure I got my package, they gave me a credit for it being open (without me asking) and still had me keep the extra free month of Prime they added onto my account.

They also said to let them know if Ontrac keeps opening my packages so hopefully that fixes something

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so I guess he really did steal your stuff and then decided he better quietly drop it off when his bosses started asking questions.
Ya, I don't get how this guy still has a job

It's happened numerous times...the only ones that they seem to fudge with are my Amazon and Nordstrom orders (they must expect to find expensive stuff or something)

It's happened numerous times...the only ones that they seem to fudge with are my Amazon and Nordstrom orders (they must expect to find expensive stuff or something)
They should only ship through the more traditional services anyway. Sorry to hear that.

Well, hopefully this moves him one step closer to getting fired.

Same here. I wasn't even paying attention to 3DS news back then. Some portable gamer I am!

bread's done
Back