Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I've been on the hunt for a PS3 for quite a while now and I've come to the conclusion that I must be doing something wrong as I'm not catching these deals till they're posted here and usually long gone.

Anyone care to point me in the right direction and throw me a bone here?

I'd even take a 360/PS4 at a great price that I can trade in at GS.
yea use craigslist like I did. If your not using 1 Click on Amazon , you have a job/family you spend time with, eat, sleep and go to the bathroom in a toilet not a bucket you truly don't stand much of a chance around here. I'm sorry but I was in the same boat as you for a bit there. I'm very happy with my 250 GB purchase from CL.

When a description says "Item will be repackaged" does that mean it will be in some brown box/large ziplock bag? I'm assuming those descriptions are never dingers.

I love how people openly admit to ordering a ton of a good deal. It's not like Eld who ordered one at a time until he gets 144 of something, but this guy orders 2x5 right off the bat. It's not about being jealous, I wasn't here for that restock anyway, it's about a person's complete lack of respect for this community. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I love how people openly admit to ordering a ton of a good deal. It's not like Eld who ordered one at a time until he gets 144 of something, but this guy orders 2x5 right off the bat. It's not about being jealous, I wasn't here for that restock anyway, it's about a person's complete lack of respect for this community. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
CAG 3.0 for you it got taken over. I wish there was a private place with people that share inventory not buy all the bulk. I like eld and sure he flips but he is giving back many times and does not buy everything they find. If i find this so called private place i will move there and post most deals i see there. I also notice many are buying everything they see with an expired or used up card just to idle products in limbo then weeks later or earlier they cancel them. Things will not change on a public forum just think how many guests watch this thread and laugh as they roll in the mula lol.

Also canceled my PS4. So there should be a LN $296 one coming back up soon. Still need to buy Comic-Con tickets so gotta save some money.

Ok I've been on the hunt for a PS3 for quite a while now and I've come to the conclusion that I must be doing something wrong as I'm not catching these deals till they're posted here and usually long gone.

Anyone care to point me in the right direction and throw me a bone here?

I'd even take a 360/PS4 at a great price that I can trade in at GS.
Make sure you have one-click turned on if you have the option, and use DealSeeker2U's PageMonitor Guide to get that add-on setup. I haven't been looking up PS3s lately, but I pretty easily snagged a 3DS XL a couple weeks ago and have had multiple opportunities to grab several popular games I've been eyeing (Zelda LBW, Fire Emblem: Awakening). Try that with a bit of patience and I wouldn't be surprised if you could have an order in within the next few days.

Make sure you have one-click turned on if you have the option, and use DealSeeker2U's PageMonitor Guide to get that add-on setup. I haven't been looking up PS3s lately, but I pretty easily snagged a 3DS XL a couple weeks ago and have had multiple opportunities to grab several popular games I've been eyeing (Zelda LBW, Fire Emblem: Awakening). Try that with a bit of patience and I wouldn't be surprised if you could have an order in within the next few days.
This has most likely been asked before, but does something like that exist in Firefox?

This has most likely been asked before, but does something like that exist in Firefox?
I use the alertbox extension but it's hit/miss on reporting the deals. It is similar as the chrome app used by DS2U. I find it slightly easier to use. Right click on the element that you want to monitor (say the used price tab). Anytime the element you choose changes, you get a pop up box in your bottom right corner of your desktop. The delay for the pop-up box and then to take you to the webpage will likely cause you to miss out on the deal. Just have a separate page to refresh on your own.

Yay new thread!

On a somewhat related note, Kmart just sent me an email that they're offering their own Prime service now. Obviously taking a shot at Amazon, the title of the email is "Not feeling your "Prime"? 2-day shipping judt $39/year."

Works for Kmart and Sears. No interest to me, just thought it was kind of funny with all the discussion on Prime lately.

Yay new thread!

On a somewhat related note, Kmart just sent me an email that they're offering their own Prime service now. Obviously taking a shot at Amazon, the title of the email is "Not feeling your "Prime"? 2-day shipping judt $39/year."

Works for Kmart and Sears. No interest to me, just thought it was kind of funny with all the discussion on Prime lately.
Yea I got the same email this morning and just laughed. Nice try Kmart...

Quick question

Has anyone ever seen this on their Amazon orders?

6:00 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Processed by shipper and loaded in trailer ----> said to contain package

Quick question

Has anyone ever seen this on their Amazon orders?

6:00 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Processed by shipper and loaded in trailer ----> said to contain package <-----wtf?
I haven't seen that but I got a "item has been mis sorted" message. Good ol' Lasership.

Seriously, thank you to whoever sniped this out of my cart as I was changing shipping dates :/
Really? You're getting mad at people for you bogging and missing something? Things go quick... 1 click them, even then you're not guarenteed. If you're out changing shipping dates and addresses, they didn't snipe it, they slowely walked up to it, shot gunned it point blank, and then slowely dragged it away.

Really? You're getting mad at people for you bogging and missing something? Things go quick... 1 click them, even then you're not guarenteed. If you're out changing shipping dates and addresses, they didn't snipe it, they slowely walked up to it, and shot gunned it point blank, and then slowely dragged it away.
No, I'm not mad about it..it's fair game to anyone.

FedEx just delivered my xbox 360 120gb Elite and for $22 it look to be In pretty good shape minus a little dust which can be wiped clean and it did come complete with cords and controller I will test it out later tonight when I have more time

ghMNofl.jpg

FedEx just delivered my xbox 360 120gb Elite and for $22 it look to be In pretty good shape minus a little dust which can be wiped clean and it did come complete with cords and controller I will test it out later tonight when I have more time

ghMNofl.jpg

Was that the (A) or the (G) you picked up?

Welp. My PS3 was to come today via fedex; just got a delivery notification and my package is nowhere to be found. Called customer service, was told someone would get back to me in a few hours. RIP.

I'll post the results of the Sony card. Fingers crossed!

Every other day so it seems but they also get sniped very quickly.

Risky endeavor with this one:

:ps3: $50 PSN Prepaid Game Card (LN) $44.37
:vita: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (VG) $73.84
:3ds: Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (VG) $20.76
[/QUOTE]Others have reported success with something similar so good luck.

Welp. My PS3 was to come today via fedex; just got a delivery notification and my package is nowhere to be found. Called customer service, was told someone would get back to me in a few hours. RIP.
Man that's not good at all. :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back