Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

The hardcore scratched PS3 has INfamous, LBP, and another game installed already.

Also when I load a game it goes into Turbo Mode....fans blazzing

Is tthat normal lol

Also it states (3595MB/37GB) free
if it is the fat ps3, it is basically a ylod waiting to happen.

My wireless golds have to go back. They are missing the dongle. They offered a partial refund or a return. ..... This was after he asked where in the description I saw they included a wireless receiver. :wall:

Just got in my DKTF and SM3DW and both are brand new. Gotta love it! Also my 30's finally shipped. Will be here tomorrow :)

AWD has been good to us recently! Keep it coming deals!

My wireless golds have to go back. They are missing the dongle. They offered a partial refund or a return. ..... This was after he asked where in the description I saw they included a wireless receiver. :wall:
That's ridiculous it wasn't included and also the fact they asked you where it says it was included lol!

My 2 60gb ps3's came in today.

1.) I bought this one for myself. Came with a sixxaxis and a power cord. System boots up and runs well. But the fan is very loud. A lot louder than the second ps3 I bought with this one. Played anything I threw at it ps2 games or ps3.

2.) this one is for my brother. this one was missing the hdd cover but did come with a dual shock, USB cable, power cable and hdmi cable. It also had a 320gb hard drive in it instead of the 60gb. It ran well (much quiter than the other one) and played both ps3 and ps2 games well. The only thing is it would keep randomly saying hard drive disk was rebuilt after quitting out of a game to go back to the xmb. You hit ok and Then it would restart. Sometimes it would do that twice in a row before it went to the main xmb. It didn't delete anything though and it seems like if that is an issue it would be just the hdd and not the system. Does anyone know about this hard drive disk rebuilt thing?

All in all I consider it a success. I just hope that the first ps3 isn't on the verge of death because it's so loud.
For the HDD being rebuilt issue, you can try taking out the HDD and using some compressed air to clean out the HDD and slot. May or may not fix your issue, but it can't hurt.

Well. The anticipation is building. Two more hours before I can open up that PS3. I'm thinking the unknown is probably more exciting that what was actually delivered.

Granted what can you expect for $25, but shipping out a bunch of YLOD ps3s to your customers is pretty messed up. I don't really want to take the time to ship it back, but at this point I might just because I'm sick of looking at it.

Not all of us are bad, besides PS4, I purposely don't post game deals. Partly because I don't know a real deal from a fake one :(
You've posted some household stuff I've grabbed recently so it's appreciated since that stuff doesn't get posted here.

There was a :vita: FF: X/X2 (G) for $25.44. I was going to buy it, but missed it by a few seconds.
Of course there was, I left to go to Sears and BBY.

Is there a way to check if the Portal 2 Steam code is valid without actually redeeming it, like how you can for PSN and XBL codes?

This thread is so depressing. Aside from me, who else is satisfied with their PS3 purchase. Wished I had bought two now. Best purchase ever.

*edit

my grammar sux

This thread is so depression. Aside from me, who else is satisfied with their PS3 purchase. Wished I had bought two now. Best purchase ever.
I haven't tested my 60GB yet (I'd use it just for PS2 gaming), but the PS3s I received don't have any visible marks or scratches on them.

I know it's best to back up your data on the old-gen PS3s, but how can you do that for PS2 game data? Put it on a USB from time-to-time? What would you do with that if the PS3 died/YLOD'd?

This thread is so depression. Aside from me, who else is satisfied with their PS3 purchase. Wished I had bought two now. Best purchase ever.
For $25 I'm happy because it works. How often do they sit in the open anyway? Put that shit in a cabinet or entertainment center.

I got a 60 GB in today and it seems fine so far.  It has some wear on the stupid glossy finish like they all do.  It even had a Black Ops II disc in the drive...

I guess I'll put it through some more tests but it's way better than a unit I got for $65 a while back that did not output through HDMI. Yes, I tried resetting the AV settings and all that.

If people are having issues now then just wait until the cheap 360 arrives. Gonna be a lot more disappointing folks in the not so distant future.

*edit

wonder how the guy with 10 xboxes will be doing lol

If people are having issues now then just wait until the cheap 360 arrives. Gonna be a lot more disappointing folks in the not so distant future.

*edit

wonder how the guy with 10 xboxes will be doing lol
Actually I have gotten 2 cheap xbox's before and both worked fine. First time I ordered a PS3 it was a dud. I actually think we have better chances with the 360's

The 60GB PS3 I got that came with the original box turned out fine and came with everything and a media remote. The one that was labeled 20GB and came in a white box...well, it came with a Dualshock 3 and better yet someone changed out the HDD so it's actually 140GB in it. Even better, is it's actually a 60GB model so it has wi-fi as well. I Got no complaints.

So my ps3 arrived....

It was complete and in very good condition.  Cable, six axis, and power cord all there.  No a/v or anything but I use hdmi anyways.  Controller works great and not sticky at all.

It's been on for a good 45 minutes now and its still quiet as a kitten.

Edit:  It works perfectly.  So freaking happy with my purchase.  I don't have a ps2 game to test its BC but I'm assuming that works too.  So stoked.  It's so fuckING QUIET!!!

God I lucked out.

I got my (G) 120 GB Xbox 360 Elite today. All in the original box, and all the cables were in their original plastic bags. The bags had been opened except for the AV cables, so it obviously wasn't brand new, but I wasn't expecting it to be new. Console looks great and boots up fine, but the disc drive is finicky. Didn't like to open when upright, so I laid it flat and it opened up without hesitation. It still struggled to read discs right away, but I was able to install Mass Effect 3 just fine.

The box included an HDMI cable, wireless controller, and ethernet cable. I'm giving it to a buddy of mine, and I'm sure he'll be fine with it for the price. I selected 1-Day shipping to see if that increased my odds of it being shipped, so it wound up costing $32~.

Did you try reseting that one 20gb one? it might not have been erased and might have the old video output saved. If youre running it at anything below 1080p when the old owner was then that could be the problem.
yeah i couldn't get the reset to work. The right corner...by the power button is kinda "warped" upwards. Ill have to see if i can fix it.

Just wanted to thank those that post deals here, I mainly lurk but have found a few deals cause of you guys/gals.
Not all of us are bad, besides PS4, I purposely don't post game deals. Partly because I don't know a real deal from a fake one :(
Well, I am the real deal as in DealSeeker2U ... and yes there is a fake one. :lol: Now you know.

You are a dedicated person and respected among your peers on SD so all the power to you. Never been to the AWD site on SD until I saw your posts. I noticed that you have been doing it for a while apparently and I do like your posting style in how you list sale price + msrp + % off savings. No ill feelings towards you since you contribute regularly and have helped many along the way.

Got to go so happy hunting to you as well and the rest of CAG. :)

Well my acceptable Ys Silver Anniversary Edition came today that sounded like it was just a damaged box, and the box was beat up a little, but after going through it, the soundtrack (what I wanted the most) and compass were both still sealed. The book was in good condition and the game/case was in perfect condition. But it was missing the cloth map :/, kind of a bummer but at the same time I guess I didn't really care much for the map, mainly wanted the soundtrack and the book.

So my ps3 arrived....

It was complete and in very good condition. Cable, six axis, and power cord all there. No a/v or anything but I use hdmi anyways. Controller works great and not sticky at all.

It's been on for a good 45 minutes now and its still quiet as a kitten.

Edit: It works perfectly. So freaking happy with my purchase. I don't have a ps2 game to test its BC but I'm assuming that works too. So stoked. It's so fuckING QUIET!!!

God I lucked out.
Karma man. You have a good heart mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back