Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded in my LN ps4 to GS yesterday and paid 2.86 to upgrade to a brand new!!!  VERY HAPPY!  So I in turn scored a brand new PS4 for around 315!

Has anyone tried trading in their Warehouse PS4 for a brand new PS4? I kind of want to, but I'm afraid they're going to give me crap about it. I mean, it does look kind of strange trading in something for the same thing.
In my experience. First they were shocked that I was trading in a PS4. Then they were shocked when I told them I was trading it in for another PS4. The Gamestop employee was convinced that it was broken so he spent 10mins playing ACIV lol. Works fine though.

Just got the (A) 360 I ordered came with console,120 GB HDD, controller,power brick, and headset. I don't have any games for it but it seems to play DVDs fine. For $21 I can't complain though

Well got my PvZ and Zoo Tycoon today (early actually) and they're less dingers and more dongers.  Both discs look like they were used to polish the warehouse floor and came in generic cases.

I hope that you guys receiving bad consoles/missing items have left a note in the return about why it is being returned. If not, it just goes right back in the cycle of stuff that is put on the AW. For instance, when I received a bad blu ray drive PS4, I left a note in the box detailing what was wrong with the system, because I doubt they bother testing the drive.
pfft even when people have left notes amazon still ignores it. Don't know how many times people had complained about those doa wind wakers wiiu. either they finally took them down or they got traded in at a gamestop or something.

Traded in my LN ps4 to GS yesterday and paid 2.86 to upgrade to a brand new!!! VERY HAPPY! So I in turn scored a brand new PS4 for around 315!
Traded in my LN ps4 to GS yesterday and paid 2.86 to upgrade to a brand new!!! VERY HAPPY! So I in turn scored a brand new PS4 for around 315!
Wow. Nice. I wanted to do that as well but unfortunately my ps4 doesn't arrive till Monday ughhhh

Do you have to pay tax on it when you use your GS trade in credit, or is it like the Best Buy rewards certificates where it reduces the original price, thus reducing the tax.

I've never traded in at GS before...

Do you have to pay tax on it when you use your GS trade in credit, or is it like the Best Buy rewards certificates where it reduces the original price, thus reducing the tax.

I've never traded in at GS before...
There is no tax when using GS credit, so you would only be taxed on whatever is left to pay after using your GS credit.

So my VG PS4 keeps ejecting the disk in it. It even wakes itself up from fully powered off to eject the disk. Anyway Sony is mailing me a coffin. How long should I realistically expect this process to take? How quick of a turnaround was it for you guys?

not true. i traded my ps4 in and bought a wii using the trade in credit and they charged me tax (al 10%)
Alabama charges tax in purchases with store credit. However, Mississippi does not charge tax, so if you are close enough to the border you can shop there.

I forgot to report on the Good Dark Souls II CE :)ps3:) I ordered that arrived yesterday:

The box was slightly dented and one of the swords in the display case with the statue was loose at the bottom of the case (undamaged), but everything else was pristine, including the Black Armor Edition case, artbook, and statue. I'm very happy with this one. :bouncy:

Now my question is: Should I just trade in the game now to BBY for $44 while I can get that much for it? I haven't even beaten the first Dark Souls yet, and I can see the sequel dropping to the $30-$40 range within a few months, when I would be more open to buying it again. :whistle2:k

An update on my ps3; I ran it all night downloading a few games after watching a dvd and a blue ray last night to stress test it and it's still going. The fan isn't loud but it is blowing out hot air, so I might have to say this is the best deal I've ever gotten in on.
Same here. It was up dling ALL night. Need to upgrade the HDD though.

So my VG PS4 keeps ejecting the disk in it. It even wakes itself up from fully powered off to eject the disk. Anyway Sony is mailing me a coffin. How long should I realistically expect this process to take? How quick of a turnaround was it for you guys?
requested march 5th, shipped to scea march 6th, shipped back march 18th received the 19th, about weekdays total from request

what did you say about a receipt or proof of purchase?

I forgot to report on the Good Dark Souls II CE ( :ps3:) I ordered that arrived yesterday:

The box was slightly dented and one of the swords in the display case with the statue was loose at the bottom of the case (undamaged), but everything else was pristine, including the Black Armor Edition case, artbook, and statue. I'm very happy with this one. :bouncy:

Now my question is: Should I just trade in the game now to BBY for $44 while I can get that much for it? I haven't even beaten the first Dark Souls yet, and I can see the sequel dropping to the $30-$40 range within a few months, when I would be more open to buying it again. :whistle2:k
I just finished DS2 and it was absolutely amazing. That being said I don't see any reason in playing it before finishing the first one. So it might make more sense to trade it in now and pick it up again later.

My Xbox Elite 120 GB just arrived. Some scuffs and marks, and mold on one of the thumbsticks on the controller, but who's complaining.

Since there's no good trade in values to my knowledge (Ie making $20 isn't worth it), I'll probably just keep it and order replacement thumbsticks. I have two more PS3's coming in. Hopefully they'll be in better shape than the PS3 that came today.

Note: The extra PS3's are going to family and friends. My roommate's been wanting to play Tales of ____, and I've always wanted to try out the God of War series.

Thanks CAG

[quote name="SquirrelKing" post="11632987" timestamp="1395512152"]

So my VG PS4 keeps ejecting the disk in it. It even wakes itself up from fully powered off to eject the disk. Anyway Sony is mailing me a coffin. How long should I realistically expect this process to take? How quick of a turnaround was it for you guys?[/quote

I actually think im just gonna flip it to GS. I can have a brand new one for just a few bucks and none of the wait. Infamous is waiting]

For anyone who received a BLOD or bad PS4 from AWD and got it fixed through Sony: what process did you take to get it fixed since it is technically second hand (no receipt)? I've got 2 units here that are bad and need to be fixed and I'm tired of returning units to Amazon.
I put my AWD receipt in the box - was fixed - no problem.

My two elites game:

One was halo & forza bundle. Other was pure & Lego bundle. Gonna give that one to my little cousin. Need to test them out.

Edit: no games in pure bundle. But a headset. No headset in halo bundle. But the games.

Guess I'll give him the forza one and tell him don't play halo lol

It's pretty dead right now. I'm refreshing specific console's pages every five minutes at the very least and I'm not seeing anything. The only restocks I'm seeing are controllers and a few games for PS3 here and there.

Just a quick thought on AWD systems with problems: just because it is clean outside, doesn't make it clean inside. People get all kinds of crap in there.

If you are willing to open the console (and optical drive) to do some dusting or cleaning with a preferred mild solvent (don't forget to let it dry), you may be able to get the system to 100%.

I haven't found anything I couldn't fix, including PS3s. I have an original 60GB working like a champ, dusted, never repaired. A couple hours well spent if you ask me. It is a terrible thing seeing some of these go in the garbage, especially if they are rare.

My Xbox Elite 120 GB just arrived. Some scuffs and marks, and mold on one of the thumbsticks on the controller, but who's complaining.

Since there's no good trade in values to my knowledge (Ie making $20 isn't worth it), I'll probably just keep it and order replacement thumbsticks. I have two more PS3's coming in. Hopefully they'll be in better shape than the PS3 that came today.

Note: The extra PS3's are going to family and friends. My roommate's been wanting to play Tales of ____, and I've always wanted to try out the God of War series.

Thanks CAG
$90 in trade credit at gamestop towards a wiiu/ps4/x1

remove the harddrive and then sell it somewhere else separately

That's a great price for the Renegade edition. I bought the regular version for $50 (mistake I know but MSRP was $100 at the time) and a few weeks later saw BBY had the stand/case from the renegade edition for $4.99 and using the stand for the turntable made the game a lot easier to play.

The Elite? Isn't it a $50 base?
60 as of today, looks like everything went up today,

av cables,power brick, console, wireless controller. traded one in and was asked if it came with and if i had the hdd, just told them i bought it used as is. They wouldnt take an hdmi with it, said they needed av cables

Got my $22 Xbox 120GB Elite in. Everything seems great. System is in really good shape. Came with the hard drive, wireless controller, power brick and it came with a set of AV and composite cords. Booting up fine and updating right now so will test it out when its done.

if all works then to figure out what to do with it. We have an old launch system 360 that barely works so this could replace it. Maybe ill pick up titan fall when it comes out and just play it on this.

Between this and the 26 PS3 im pretty happy right now.

Whats funny is it came in a box that shows it comes with batman and pure, lol

360 arrived and it included

-Composite Cable

-HDMI (MS branded)

-Wireless Controller

-Audio Adapter

-Ethernet Cable

-120GB HDD

all looking new and fresh! For $25, I stole this. Thank you cag for this and the PS3 heads up. :D/
You sir have lived the cheapassgamer dream. You can add that one to your scoreboard.

Thinking of trading my old 360 in since I already have a Slim plus now this. Does TiV matter if the 360 is launch or elite as long as the HDD is the same? How much will I get for a perfectly working launch box?

Why does Metal Gear Rising cost more on AWD than a new copy on Amazon?

I'd like to play it but about 10 bucks is my limit since I've heard it's pretty short. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back