Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i guess now i need to build my 360 collection back up. Anyone got a list of some good exclusives to try and find?
A few of my favorites are:
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Condemned Criminal Origins
Alan Wake
Crackdown
Fable 2
Forza 2, 4
Halo 3,4
Left 4 Dead
Prey
Watcher 2

Most of the games can be found for dirt cheap too.

A few of my favorites are:
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Condemned Criminal Origins
Alan Wake
Crackdown
Fable 2
Forza 2, 4
Halo 3,4
Left 4 Dead
Prey
Watcher 2

Most of the games can be found for dirt cheap too.
Pretty good list, i'd recommend Reach over Halo 4, and Gears of War 1-3. I'd also recommend Bastion, Shadow Complex, and The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai from xbox live arcade. Alan Wake and Lost Odyssey were two of my favorites from last gen.

Pretty good list, i'd recommend Reach over Halo 4, and Gears of War 1-3. I'd also recommend Bastion, Shadow Complex, and The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai from xbox live arcade. Alan Wake and Lost Odyssey were two of my favorites from last gen.
I loved Alan Wake. Such a unique experience.

My 80GB PS3 came in today with power cord, sixaxis controller, and RGB cable. Some of the casing broke off during shipment. I found a few pieces of plastic strewn in the box, but it looked solid otherwise. The controller didn't have a usb/micro usb charge cable but i fortunately had one on hand. the RGB cable was faulty but I had a spare from my PS2 and an hdmi cable too so I could test it out. Powered on alright, connects to wifi, is backwards compatible, plays blu rays fine, doesn't run too hot so all in all I'm loving it!

Then later today my Xbox 360 came in but it only had the power cable, ethernet cable, and a controller without the play and charge kit. I was able to get it to boot up but without the controller charged I couldn't do much else.  It did read my Skyrim disc so it looks to be working okay. Will order a play and charge kit to test it more thoroughly.  Again for $20 I'm pretty darn happy!  Thanks for the heads up when these deals first popped up on AWD!

My $296.xx (LN) PS4 arrived today.... I was most impressed by how I got 2-day prime shipping like I pay for lol.
I was quite nervous because of reports of so many DOA/BLOD/BR Malfunction PS4s off of AWD, but mine was thankfully a dinger, everything was brand new and sealed :D
All the codes are still valid too.

Went right to Gamestop and traded it towards a Titanfall XBONE and got $415.25 for it (PS4 and the little wired headset thing).

Will probably return the Titanfall bundle for my credit back though, not quite sure I wanna invest $500 in an XBONE just yet

Just received my LN PS4 today. Everything seems to be new and still wrapped except for the AC cord.

http://imgur.com/1Yz6Sd5

http://imgur.com/ovxKxot
Good to hear. The AC cord does not come wrapped in a new PS4. It's the only one that isn't. So it looks like it was pretty much brand new. The only thing from the pics is that I don't see the clear stickers that come on the controller that you peel off.

Another pretty easy way to tell if it's actually new is the glossy part on the PS4. It gets very light scratches super super easy, so if there's absolutely none then you can be fairly certain it's actually new.

My 80GB PS3 came in today with power cord, sixaxis controller, and RGB cable. Some of the casing broke off during shipment. I found a few pieces of plastic strewn in the box, but it looked solid otherwise. The controller didn't have a usb/micro usb charge cable but i fortunately had one on hand. the RGB cable was faulty but I had a spare from my PS2 and an hdmi cable too so I could test it out. Powered on alright, connects to wifi, is backwards compatible, plays blu rays fine, doesn't run too hot so all in all I'm loving it!

Then later today my Xbox 360 came in but it only had the power cable, ethernet cable, and a controller without the play and charge kit. I was able to get it to boot up but without the controller charged I couldn't do much else. It did read my Skyrim disc so it looks to be working okay. Will order a play and charge kit to test it more thoroughly. Again for $20 I'm pretty darn happy! Thanks for the heads up when these deals first popped up on AWD!
Did it not come with a battery pack? Most 360 controllers just use batteries unless someone replaced it with a Rechargeable battery pack.

I decided to order the Xbox one wireless controller with charge and play for 57. Seemed like a decent deal, and I needed a second controller.

Well traded in that Elite to GS I got earlier as it was making weird grinding sound. It did not seem to be a problem but given how the ps3 I had earlier turned out, I did not want to chance a problem down the road. Posted this in the GS thread so if someone is thinking about it:

" :360:

Xbox 360 System w/ wireless controller - $60.00

Xbox 360 External HD 120Gb - $8.00

Yes that is the non slim version (Elite in my case) and towards next gen it gets you $90.00. I traded in the hard drive separately from the console towards 30% game promo so that is extra $11.20 with 10% PUR bonus."

Well traded in that Elite to GS I got earlier as it was making weird grinding sound. It did not seem to be a problem but given how the ps3 I had earlier turned out, I did not want to chance a problem down the road. Posted this in the GS thread so if someone is thinking about it:

Yes that is the non slim version (Elite in my case) and towards next gen it gets you $90.00. I traded in the hard drive separately from the console towards 30% game promo so that is extra $11.20 with 10% PUR bonus."
They must have bumped the price because the last one I got was $50 base, nice this is awesome news!

They must have bumped the price because the last one I got was $50 base, nice this is awesome news!
Not only that, that base is for ALL the phats regardless of the hard drive. The hard drives are not required for the trade in and have a separate trade in values depending on the size of the hd.

so it's $60 + 8 + 11.20? So, almost $80? I didn't know they factor in the HD price as well if so

does that cover the white 360s too?
Yes! That is how the GS employee looked up the value for mine. Of note though, the wireless controller trade in value is more than the wired controller trade in.

so it's $60 + 8 + 11.20? So, almost $80? I didn't know they factor in the HD price as well if so
No, the $60 (base) + 50% bump ($30) = $90

$8 (base) + 30% bump ($2.40) + PUR 10% bonus ($0.80) = $11.20

Total for that one unit = $101.20

Took my AWD Ps4 to trade in for a new one today, base did go up to $275, so I got $412.50 for the system and the little extra for the headset.  Cost $13 out of pocket for a new one.

Yes! That is how the GS employee looked up the value for mine. Of note though, the wireless controller trade in value is more than the wired controller trade in.

Oh wow, I didn't know we could trade separately. I was just gonna do it with the 30% and be happy with $78 lol thanks

Oh wow, I didn't know we could trade separately. I was just gonna do it with the 30% and be happy with $78 lol thanks

Any idea on what I'll get for a 60GB PS3?

Nice!

Shocked there hasn't been a big restock, I've been away from AWD for like 5 hours.
well if cjenvy still has credit that may be the reason why. generally it takes him not being here and just having bought stuff before we get a decent restock or just random things he paid for. I noticed that happens to me on occasion as well like when I bought ayesha for 25 and it popped up either same or next day for less.

well if cjenvy still has credit that may be the reason why. generally it takes him not being here and just having bought stuff before we get a decent restock or just random things he paid for. I noticed that happens to me on occasion as well like when I bought ayesha for 25 and it popped up either same or next day for less.
I don't know, I think my absence has been a much bigger factor as of late (not that it's anything to be proud of). :rofl:

Good to hear. The AC cord does not come wrapped in a new PS4. It's the only one that isn't. So it looks like it was pretty much brand new. The only thing from the pics is that I don't see the clear stickers that come on the controller that you peel off.

Another pretty easy way to tell if it's actually new is the glossy part on the PS4. It gets very light scratches super super easy, so if there's absolutely none then you can be fairly certain it's actually new.
There are some very light scratches. So now, I am not sure if this thing was used or not

i missed the ps3 but i decided to check the thread out just when someone posted about the 20$ xboxes all i hope is that i can snag a ps3 and id be set!

the cheap consoles are great in all but is AWD usually better than this just started stalking the pages now after the cheap consoles?

the cheap consoles are great in all but is AWD usually better than this just started stalking the pages now after the cheap consoles?
It's like most people's sex lives when they're single: a few moments of extreme excitement sparsely placed over long periods of time and telling yourself that staring at the computer screen in between is just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back