Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
The $77.xx DSII CE (probably a dinger) is back up and has been sitting around for the last 20 or so minutes.  Guess most of us want it to drop a bit more before we bite.

Super Mario 64 is only a 2hr game by the definition of a speed-run then. Some people also don't just play a game once then trash it.
You can make any game longer just by wandering around but that doesn't make it an amazing game. Who said anything about people playing games once then trashing them other than you just now?

The 277- VG PS4 I got looked perfect! everything was neatly packed away, however the disk drive made this awful noise when I fed it my teenage mutant ninja turtles blu-ray, and refused to read the disk.

And I dont give a fuck that you dont give a fuck.

Others were interested, so I posted for them. Don't you have more important things to do in your life then complain about me?

BTW, Im going to go ahead and put a voodoo hex on you.

There, its done. Enjoy
Don't worry about the haters. Last night I was wondering if your Xbox systems were going to ship or not, and I am happy about the update. Please keep updating us further.

Is there a way to test a 360 without a controller to know if it's good or not? The ONE 360 I got didn't have a controller, and I've never owned a 360. It looks great, I had to pop the faceplate off to fix where the memory card flap got pushed in and the spring came off. I have an Orangebox and Skyrim I scored as well to test, but yeah, no controller. Thanks for any help, and also thanks to those that posted these cheapass consoles and games!

Is there a way to test a 360 without a controller to know if it's good or not? The ONE 360 I got didn't have a controller, and I've never owned a 360. It looks great, I had to pop the faceplate off to fix where the memory card flap got pushed in and the spring came off. I have an Orangebox and Skyrim I scored as well to test, but yeah, no controller. Thanks for any help, and also thanks to those that posted these cheapass consoles and games!
Test it as in just see if it will start the game?

You can download the smartglass app for a smart phone, it has a virutal remote with it

Test it as in just see if it will start the game?

You can download the smartglass app for a smart phone, it has a virutal remote with it
I figured if it was anything like a ps3, I'd have to set it up or something. I just got it, haven't hooked it up yet. Never heard of smartglass, I'll give it a go. Thanks.

I got my (A) 360 today. Came complete in a plain white box. Console has some scratches on the top, but works fine from what I can tell. I did a couple tests and I know it'll connect to the internet, play DVDs and can play movies and music from my PC. Haven't put a game in to test that, but I'll mostly be using it for movies and music. The rear vent did get a little warm and it's slightly louder than my slim, but I figure that's normal.

Only thing left behind on mine was their Wi-Fi information.
Now you can drive around with a power inverter until you find a match and then free wifi (once you buy the adapter)!

Edit- Not banned online fortunately. I forgot how freaking loud these things are.

Now you can drive around with a power inverter until you find a match and then free wifi (once you buy the adapter)!

Edit- Not banned online fortunately. I forgot how freaking loud these things are.
Well from what I can tell, they lived on the east coast as well. And I'm not driving across the country looking for someone's wifi.

So if I don't have a bunch of games to test with the 360 do you guys think just letting it idle on Skyrim for a few hours will be sufficient?

So if I don't have a bunch of games to test with the 360 do you guys think just letting it idle on Skyrim for a few hours will be sufficient?
I would say yes, go to a populated town and let it idle there with the power saver feature off. It will get the heat going on the graphics card and you can see if you have a good system on your hands.

Well my 3 xboxs just showed up. 3 boxes in one box that looked like a coffin lol thing was huge. So far one complete. One missing av cables and controller and other I have to check. One came in original box other repackaged white box. Let's hope they all work

Update:

Xbox 1: boxed up alone with power cable and console. Very minor cosmetic damages. Looks newish.

Xbox 2: came in original box. Av cables and Ethernet cables included and unused. Controller in good condition and came with a battery pack on the controller

Xbox 3: came in white repackaged box. This console looks brand spanking new. Included was av cables and power brick. Also the controller is brand new, stickers still on it and instructions in battery pack. Also included was an hdmi cable and xbox 360 wired headset.

Last one was the Good one.

Overall good purchase. Let's hope they all work 100%

This may sound stupid, but did you try adjusting the game/chat sound balance? If you got them from AWD the previous owner may have just muted all chat in favor of game sound.

If tweaking that doesn't work, try disconnecting the optical out, turning the Gold's off and back on, and making sure they're associated with the right user.

Also, if anyone is looking for Golds but would be interested in Pulse Elite's PM me. Mine are practically new, available, and reasonably priced :whistle2:0

Yeah I tried pressing on the buttons before and no luck. I assume the top one is the one for increase since i find it odd the headset buttons aren't clearly marked for volume.

I'll try to disconnect my optical cable. Didn't think about that idea, thanks. With the way everything was packed, I got the impression my Gold headset was just a dinger.

How often does the Last of Us pop and up and does it pop up for usualy? can't find a third game for Bestbuy buy2get1 free for the used game sale and I might just grab it as the third free if it doesn't come up here often.

Just checked the date on it and it's January 2010 so it's from the last six months of 120GB Elite production. That's good and it's probably a 4.1 Jasper. The PSU I got with it is a 203W model which went with the Xenon and Zephyr chipsets. Not sure if that's bad. Reading that the PSUs are forwards compatible but not sure if that makes any difference to performance/heat/longevity.

I would say yes, go to a populated town and let it idle there with the power saver feature off. It will get the heat going on the graphics card and you can see if you have a good system on your hands.
Played through the opening sequence and idling in Whiterun now. Not crazy populated but there's people walking around and stuff.

try a DVD and a music cd and let it run idle for a few hours also
Will do that as well.

Sweet Eld thanks, How often do Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, The Last of Us pop up on AWD? Missed those and a few others on ps3. Sold my ps3 and didn't get one back for around a year when AWD gifted me one for under 30$

Sweet Eld thanks, How often do Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, The Last of Us pop up on AWD? Missed those and a few others on ps3. Sold my ps3 and didn't get one back for around a year when AWD gifted me one for under 30$
Pretty often. Keep an eye on the Gamefly sales too, they sell out pretty fast on their though.

Newegg has Dishonored for PS3 (Complete Edition).

It's sold out though but might come back in stock
Your link's broken.

Yeah I tried pressing on the buttons before and no luck. I assume the top one is the one for increase since i find it odd the headset buttons aren't clearly marked for volume.

I'll try to disconnect my optical cable. Didn't think about that idea, thanks. With the way everything was packed, I got the impression my Gold headset was just a dinger.
I think it's the opposite and that down increases the chat mix.

Bioshock Infinite is free on PSN right now, if you happen to have that.
(Along with a couple of other pretty good games)

My PS+ is wasting away right now. I can't download anything because my console keep crashing. I was downloading Remember Me last time and I was going to get Dark Arisen after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back