Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
its both

ive had 4 order issues in the last week and a half but that was all 4 orders i made

but its still 1 percent lifetime and amazon always goes above and beyond to work it out usually offering me more than i even ask for ie ive gotten 25 dollar credits when looking for a 5 dollar damaged book credit when the book itself was only 20
If Amazon spent half as much time preventing customer problems as they do fixing them, they'd be the greatest company ever.

For now they'll have to settle for second best.

SHIPPING ESTIMATE Monday, March 31, 2014 - Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday, April 4, 2014 - Monday, April 21, 2014 by 8:00pm

Anyone familiar with Amazon's policies know if the delivery date goes past the time I can raise a dispute or anything?

Thank you to the person who posted about Mega Man X for $44. It came complete and surprisingly in very good condition except for a slight bend in the top of the box
attachicon.gif
CAM00170.jpg
I did :p

im jelly, i thought it was gonna be plastered with amazon warehouse clear stickers, both my zeldas were

nice pics B^)

Anyone familiar with Amazon's policies know if the delivery date goes past the time I can raise a dispute or anything?
That's a terrible estimate. I'm glad I have Prime. I don't think you'd be able to dispute until the 21st.

AWD needs to start selling things as is. You can return it but can't bitch for credit if it's not to your liking. These items are there because they are used or damaged. You can't expect pristine items, you can just be happy if you get one.
It would die within a month.

It's not pizza. If it's not there by the time you need it you'll have to get it elsewhere. The best they would do is refund you shipping if you paid for it.

AWD needs to start selling things as is. You can return it but can't bitch for credit if it's not to your liking. These items are there because they are used or damaged. You can't expect pristine items, you can just be happy if you get one.
you dont get it the issue is they dont properly list damaged vs used and its a complete clusterfuck of luck to get what is advertised

what they need to do is just stop selling damaged

that being said is it our fault some people have reportedly gotten the same exact copy of windwaker hd 3+ times because of the lack of quality control

I swear the last couple days hardly any deals been posted here or anything to do with awd in fact seriously this thread gone way off topic mostly filled with Cjenvy complaining daily and the other people posting and gloating about scamming amazon this thread starting to go down hill

It's not pizza. If it's not there by the time you need it you'll have to get it elsewhere. The best they would do is refund you shipping if you paid for it.
What? No, I'm concerned about the $300 XB1 I just bought from a 3rd party seller. I know a common scam is selling stuff with a delivery date past the deadline for when a buyer can file a claim.

you dont get it the issue is they dont properly list damaged vs used and its a complete clusterfuck of luck to get what is advertised

what they need to do is just stop selling damaged

that being said is it our fault some people have reportedly gotten the same exact copy of windwaker hd 3+ times because of the lack of quality control
Just out of curiosity, could you link us to these magical pants only Amazon sells for your job at Burger King that "they" lost you?

What? No, I'm concerned about the $300 XB1 I just bought from a 3rd party seller. I know a common scam is selling stuff with a delivery date past the deadline for when a buyer can file a claim.
That makes more sense. The pieces of excrement in this thread are dirtying up the mood. I would check Amazon's Policy on 3rd party sellers. EDIT According to this it appears they have your back with the A - Z Guarantee

first off damn it ive been watching that page and had to ignore it to deal with this

second it really depends on the type of scam

that being said id bet money on scam since it was more than 1 available
Man that sucks. Maybe if you complain to a mod you'll get a credit for it.

Man, went to Costco and AT&T and missed an argument.

Glanced a few pages back and seems it is the classic "cjenvy abuses Amazon CS" story.

I swear the last couple days hardly any deals been posted here or anything to do with awd in fact seriously this thread gone way off topic mostly filled with Cjenvy complaining daily and the other people posting and gloating about scamming amazon this thread starting to go down hill
As much as it pains me to say it, the forums themselves have been going downhill for a while now.

It would die within a month.
It wouldn't die because Amazon makes most of its money in selling new items. These are items that cannot be sent out new but are not manufacturing defaults. AWD is damaged items, you accept what you get. If you don't like it buy whatever you wanted new. You are taking a chance because you can't see this in person. You know the risks.

My last 3 from AWD were bad, what did I do? I returned them and didn't whine over it. I know what I'm getting into.

I swear the last couple MONTHS hardly any deals been posted here or anything to do with awd in fact seriously this thread gone way off topic mostly filled with Cjenvy complaining daily and the other people posting and gloating about scamming amazon this WEBSITE starting to go down hill
fixed for you

He just really needs the money

:p
feedback for that guy

• Recent Feedback:
  • 1 out of 5:
  • "Do not buy from this person, he/she does not have anything for sale, they just need money. When I bought a game from this person the description said "new" (nothing else) but I noticed that the other items the seller had for sell said in the description that they did not actually own what they were selling. Do not buy from this person it is a complete and utter scam. DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!"
  • William M. Brown, March 27, 2014

The $300 Xbox One I bought is "preparing for shipment."

Talking to an Amazon rep now and I've been told there is no deadline for filing a claim and that under the a-z policy Amazon will step in and refund me if I never receive the item

The $300 Xbox One I bought is "preparing for shipment."

Talking to an Amazon rep now and I've been told there is no deadline for filing a claim and that under the a-z policy Amazon will step in and refund me if I never receive the item
FYI, I think all Marketplace (i.e., not fulfilled by Amazon) purchases say "Preparing for Shipment" almost immediately after you place the order.

feedback for that guy

• Recent Feedback:
  • 1 out of 5:
  • "Do not buy from this person, he/she does not have anything for sale, they just need money. When I bought a game from this person the description said "new" (nothing else) but I noticed that the other items the seller had for sell said in the description that they did not actually own what they were selling. Do not buy from this person it is a complete and utter scam. DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!"
  • William M. Brown, March 27, 2014
Yes, I saw. It's sarcasm lol

I bought one from that guy. He still has 25 left in stock. Even though he has a negative feedback the way I look at it is that no one has a perfect track record. He also has a few other cool items for sale.

Got my Etrian Odyssey IV from AWD today. It was listed as "Good", but to my surprise it came with the artbook and the music cd bonus. I like it when you're not expecting stuff like that. Box was rather beat up but whatever 

Got my Etrian Odyssey IV from AWD today. It was listed as "Good", but to my surprise it came with the artbook and the music cd bonus. I like it when you're not expecting stuff like that. Box was rather beat up but whatever
That's how mine came as well. I also ordered a $24.xx Skyward Sword that came with the soundtrack and an unused Club Nintendo code. It's nice to get a little extra or two you didn't expect.

fuck, the $300 XB1 bundle was a scam. Says mine shipped already with no tracking number. I'm an idiot, I knew it felt wrong when I bought it.
Huh? Not having a tracking number doesn't mean it's a scam--though it most likely is. It just means the seller clicked "confirm shipment" without inputting a tracking number.

Huh? Not having a tracking number doesn't mean it's a scam--though it most likely is. It just means the seller clicked "confirm shipment" without inputting a tracking number.
I dunno, it was $150 off MSRP from a seller with no feedback. I got greedy and now I might be paying for it. A CS rep insisted earlier Amazon would refund me if the seller disappeared but that's still $300 tied up for a few weeks if it all goes wrong. My order page says it was shipped via usps standard mail.

something a lot of people do to initialize transfer from the sale immediately and then they update the tracking the next day when they ship

this is the response i got back from the seller asking for a tracking number.

I don't know if there is a shipping number for standard mail. But that is the cheapest we could afford when we have a baby on the way. But if you don't want it. Need to know now before my husband takes it to the post office 

^^here's mine as well:

My email to seller:

Has the console actually shipped? I only ordered it an hour ago, lol. Is there a tracking number?

Response:

Yes it is being shipped already. We don't live that far from the post office so my husband had went and had it ready to be shipped out in the morning by standard shipping which was the cheapest would could do. Don't have much when you have a baby on the way.

Really, really hoping this works out. I've been looking for an XB1 for some time but I don't have a lot of cash. Having that kind of money out of my hands for a while hurts.

Whenever I have sold stuff through Amazon you either have to put in a tracking number to confirm the shipping or buy the shipping through amazon which gives a tracking number.  There has to be a shipping number somewhere, give it a couple hours or a day maybe for it to show.

Whenever I have sold stuff through Amazon you either have to put in a tracking number to confirm the shipping or buy the shipping through amazon which gives a tracking number. There has to be a shipping number somewhere, give it a couple hours or a day maybe for it to show.
I bought some thermal paste from a 3rd party seller on amazon. shipped from Switzerland, never got a tracking number, received it early actually. Still doesn't say "delivered" on my account, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back