Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
My $350 (after tax) good Xbox One arrived today, it is in near perfect condition. I see nothing physically wrong with it, except for scratches and scruffs on the glossy part of the top of the console.

I'm currently playing Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition that I got from Best Buy last week. Pretty fun, but the PC version ruins the Xbox One experience for me. :(

I'm gonna go ahead and trade the Xbox One later on today to get possibly the last copy of the Wii U Zelda Edition for $300. I thought I could get it for cheaper on Amazon the last time. (ugh).

------

The $60 20 gb PS3 I got from the AWD was just rejected from being traded in, so I'm just going to go ahead and return it. I don't want to go through the hassle of retrading it and blah blah blah. The only issue with it is that it won't take in discs. 

My $350 (after tax) good Xbox One arrived today, it is in near perfect condition. I see nothing physically wrong with it, except for scratches and scruffs on the glossy part of the top of the console.

I'm currently playing Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition that I got from Best Buy last week. Pretty fun, but the PC version ruins the Xbox One experience for me. :(

I'm gonna go ahead and trade the Xbox One later on today to get possibly the last copy of the Wii U Zelda Edition for $300. I thought I could get it for cheaper on Amazon the last time. (ugh).

------

The $60 20 gb PS3 I got from the AWD was just rejected from being traded in, so I'm just going to go ahead and return it. I don't want to go through the hassle of retrading it and blah blah blah. The only issue with it is that it won't take in discs.
You can try to replace the bluray drive. It happened to me in the past, where some guy from Amherst, Mass, selled me a good 'PS3' for $300 but the issue was the bluray drive. If you know what the drive is for system you can switch it but usually Gamestop (or Amazon) in majority of cases do not take a system with a busted bluray drive.

Got my 80GB non BC PS3 today. Was $86. Looks great. Updated the firmware and gonna play some FFX remaster. It didn't come with a usb charger or HDMI cable but I have an extra HDMI. I don't have a charger though and my wall outlet chargers don't work. Amazon has the official one for $25 but I'd rather not pay that. Are there any cheap options that anyone knows of that could be in store or get to me fast? I don't want a dead controller.

I also got Ni No Kuni and Madden 25 for PS3. Both are perfect. Locked in an Amazon trade in for Madden for $27. So all I do for this is print the 2 labels and bring them to a UPS store? I've never traded in to Amazon before but that seems pretty simple. I chose the pay me now option so I could try to buy a TLoU when it pops up for just over $20 as I've seen lately.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that Amazon does something similar and converts old CE's to used if they have been sitting there for awhile except they just put it in their warehouse instead. It kind of explains how some old CE's pop up in abundance months after they release.
lol. Nothing like WM "finding" 2,500+ Each CEs of 3-5 year old games. It's where I got my Alan Wake CE for cheap. Always wanted it but I really wanted it new.

On topic I snagged a (A) Xbone for a friend that wanted one. Came in this morning. My heart sank when I saw it was in a brown generic box BUT it looked close to new. I honestly wonder if it was a severely damaged box on a new Xbone and AWD converted it to used. Wasn't even a fingerprint on it and all accessories were in bags. Everything seems to run fine.

He would have got a hell of a deal for somewhere around $330 except for the $400 systems w/ game. Even with the $400 mistakes, I think he still made out pretty well

Uhh...for a 60" samsung? Not only that, it's a pretty high end samsung. You're not even going to find LG or Vizio's decent tv's for that price at $600.
looks at the 2 55 in lg tvs I paid 399 each for yeah sure I wont. and yeah 600$ tv is definitely not what I would pay. Not unless it has alot of useful features.

Something I'd want on my tv would be wireless connectivity to all my game consoles and such. That would make me consider spending another 50-100 for the convenience.

Got my 80GB non BC PS3 today. Was $86. Looks great. Updated the firmware and gonna play some FFX remaster. It didn't come with a usb charger or HDMI cable but I have an extra HDMI. I don't have a charger though and my wall outlet chargers don't work. Amazon has the official one for $25 but I'd rather not pay that. Are there any cheap options that anyone knows of that could be in store or get to me fast? I don't want a dead controller.

I also got Ni No Kuni and Madden 25 for PS3. Both are perfect. Locked in an Amazon trade in for Madden for $27. So all I do for this is print the 2 labels and bring them to a UPS store? I've never traded in to Amazon before but that seems pretty simple. I chose the pay me now option so I could try to buy a TLoU when it pops up for just over $20 as I've seen lately.
Oh heck no, don't pay $25 for a usb charger. The PS3 controller uses a standard plug type for USB cables.

Here's a Prime eligible cable that would work: http://www.amazon.com/eForCity-Compatible-Controller-Charger-Playstation-3/dp/B004I8IBSI/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1396287452&sr=1-3&keywords=ps3+charging+cable

I'm sure you could find one cheaper if you looked, but you get two in that package. You can get a 10' for about the same price.

:360: Metro Last Light Not so Limited, Limited Edition (G) $14.xx (LN) $17.xx

My Madden 25 PS3 was cancelled, along with about half my items from last restock :( Seems standard during major restocks anymore. Glad someone on CAG got one.

Oh heck no, don't pay $25 for a usb charger. The PS3 controller uses a standard plug type for USB cables.

Here's a Prime eligible cable that would work: http://www.amazon.com/eForCity-Compatible-Controller-Charger-Playstation-3/dp/B004I8IBSI/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1396287452&sr=1-3&keywords=ps3+charging+cable

I'm sure you could find one cheaper if you looked, but you get two in that package. You can get a 10' for about the same price.
Thanks. 6ft cable is more than enough for me and 2 is even better.

Well no luck for me today.  My LN "Donkey Konga (includes Bongos)" was game only as was my LN "Tom Clancy's EndWar Headset Bundle".  And my $24 Wii U Pro Controller is a Wii Classic Controller Pro. :headache:

Well no luck for me today. My LN "Donkey Konga (includes Bongos)" was game only as was my LN "Tom Clancy's EndWar Headset Bundle". And my $24 Wii U Pro Controller is a Wii Classic Controller Pro. :headache:
you're out cjenvy batter up!

meanwhile lulz at my order list has alot of stuff still listed as in transit and shipped. lazy mail carriers :p

And even more lulz my sands of destruction has basically taken a cross country tour of the U.S. started in colorado and its been to idaho back to colorado and then to pa. I'd love to see the inner mechanisms of the postal service and figure out the method behind their madness

Well.. I got my like new xbox one today. It's NOT a dinger. Dusty and console has scratches on the glossy part, but I think it has titanfall on it...? I went into the games section and it said I could install titanfall or Peggle 2. Does that mean I have those games? After I clicked install, Titanfall was added to my queue and it's downloading abysmally slow.

Well.. I got my like new xbox one today. It's NOT a dinger. Dusty and console has scratches on the glossy part, but I think it has titanfall on it...? I went into the games section and it said I could install titanfall or Peggle 2. Does that mean I have those games? After I clicked install, Titanfall was added to my queue and it's downloading abysmally slow.

Only the gamertag that used the code may play the game but if its been downloaded to the system before anyone can download it

looks at the 2 55 in lg tvs I paid 399 each for yeah sure I wont. and yeah 600$ tv is definitely not what I would pay. Not unless it has alot of useful features.

Something I'd want on my tv would be wireless connectivity to all my game consoles and such. That would make me consider spending another 50-100 for the convenience.
Something's telling me you got a great deal then, even so LG doesn't compare to Panasonic, Samsung, or Sony. They're decent tv's but I'd still pay $200 more for a 60" and a better brand. But whatevs. Your LG may be a top of the line you got at a steal. I paid $950 a couple years ago for my 55" Sony 3D. It was $2500 in stores.

Something's telling me you got a great deal then, even so LG doesn't compare to Panasonic, Samsung, or Sony. They're decent tv's but I'd still pay $200 more for a 60" and a better brand. But whatevs. Your LG may be a top of the line you got at a steal. I paid $950 a couple years ago for my 55" Sony 3D. It was $2500 in stores.
I smell Walmart. :rofl:

Installing games on X1 is horrible. Slow as hell. Took like an hour to install Ryse. And you can't install while playing digital games. Sometimes I wonder what the hell were they thinking.

Got my "LN" PS4 in today. Seemed completely new with everything present. Took it to Gamestop and got a brand new one for $13 :p Pretty stoked. Thanks guys.

Got my "LN" PS4 in today. Seemed completely new with everything present. Took it to Gamestop and got a brand new one for $13 :p Pretty stoked. Thanks guys.
Is GS still offering 50% more when trading in towards a next-gen system? Do you need the coupon or is it being automatically applied?

???? I thought the PS4 trade value was over 400. How did you end up having to go out of pocket to buy it?

Installing games on X1 is horrible. Slow as hell. Took like an hour to install Ryse. And you can't install while playing digital games. Sometimes I wonder what the hell were they thinking.
Disconnect from network and then it will go 10x faster.

I asked a GS employee about the 50% bonus and didn't have a clue when it ended.. maybe it will keep going until they get a word from corporate.

The stores I visited said it was only through today (Monday).

If the 50% bonus ends after today, the SOTW coupon is another option that will essentially extend the 50% bonus for system trades towards next gen systems through Sunday, April 13th. The redemption offer is available until this Sunday, April 6th. 10,000 PUR points.

I'm still waiting on my DS4 replacement to be shipped out. Sony has had it since 3/21. My PS4 replacement is coming back to me tomorrow. For the folks that opened up a warranty claim, I opened my PS4 case back on 3/8. Will have taken 3 weeks for me. I find it odd that it's taking them longer to take care of my DS4 claim even though they received it before my BLOD PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back