Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really heard of amazon saying that they made a price mistake, sucks for eveyone who got orders in. Didnt see it myself until they were all fixed already.
They do it all the time. They mistakenly priced Blus a couple months back and they all got cancelled.

There was a 0% chance they were honoring the price of mistakenly priced items. They aren't Walmart. If you want to get over on a company shop there.

There was a 0% chance they were honoring the price of mistakenly priced items. They aren't Walmart. If you want to get over on a company shop there.
Some people on the blu-ray forums have reported items being shipped already. Most of the items in my order have not been cancelled and the ones they did cancel were over 2 hours ago, so I'm thinking they would have cancelled the rest by now. If they end up cancelled, I can't complain, but at least some people are getting part of their orders shipped.

Some people on the blu-ray forums have reported items being shipped already. Most of the items in my order have not been cancelled and the ones they did cancel were over 2 hours ago, so I'm thinking they would have cancelled the rest by now. If they end up cancelled, I can't complain, but at least some people are getting part of their orders shipped.
I frequent those forums and have been a part of these flubbed prices a few times. They never honored for me once. The very first people to order items may have caught a lucky break, but there is no way they will honor this for everyone.

Order 13 movies, all shipped but 1. (troy)

fuck, was playing Yoshis New Island and missed the headphones, two L's

nah Yoshi is decent so far, easy though, but if you can get it for under $20 its a good buy but it makes you want to play the snes one so bad, i miss that one :'(

You guys realize that you weren't the only ones buying cheap BRs? Hell, the guys @ BR prob had first dibs on everything.  There is a limit to stock quantities which is why i think some are getting cancelled.  

I do find the algorithm for Amazon kinda wonky this week though.  Wish it was like back in aug/sept where I got a bunch of stuff for the apt around 89-95% off 

Just wanted to update everyone on my order of the cheap Blu-rays. They cancelled about 7 of them because the price was incorrect. Hopefully the other 20 ship!

OK now this is where I complain to Amazon. Before anyone bitches, this isn't one of them stunts to get over on them.

My $95 LN 80GB PS3 came today. This was the description:

"Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. All accessories are present and undamaged."

It did not include an HDMI cable though I won't complain about that since I have stockpiled plenty over the years. However, it did not contain the USB controller charger. Give me a fucking break. This was a LN console which stated all accessories were present. Yet, I got two accessories, the controller and the wire (if you even consider the wire portion an accessory, lol). People who ordered G and A conditions got more. I'm going to complain for a USB charger wire and that's it, or I send this console back if they refuse to give me what is owed. 

OK now this is where I complain to Amazon. Before anyone bitches, this isn't one of them stunts to get over on them.

"Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. All accessories are present and undamaged."

It did not include an HDMI cable though I won't complain about that since I have stockpiled plenty over the years. However, it did not contain the USB controller charger. Give me a fucking break. This was a LN console which stated all accessories were present. Yet, I got two accessories, the controller and the wire (if you even consider the wire portion an accessory, lol). People who ordered G and A conditions got more. I'm going to complain for a USB charger wire and that's it, or I send this console back if they refuse to give me what is owed.
Are you high Chief Keef

PS3's never came with hdmi cables, it was until the ps4 came out

Wahhhhh. I got 2 and neither worked. Both powered on but no video.

I mean, honestly, complain about the HDMI cable. If you wanted a console with missing parts, you would have gotten a G or A one. I think people are too touchy about that. If it's costing Amazon a lot, they could update their grading criteria or actually list correctly.

Are you high Chief Keef
d1790b475b52743f8102e3abbeb11014c48ae496_full.jpg

I mean, honestly, complain about the HDMI cable. If you wanted a console with missing parts, you would have gotten a G or A one. I think people are too touchy about that. If it's costing Amazon a lot, they could update their grading criteria or actually list correctly.
Na man, this was a LN console. I could have held out for a G or A one and saved $30 and got the same exact thing. This was a LN console that came in a generic white box, the same type of box my A Vita came in. For LN, I was expecting the legit box. That isn't a big deal. The fact that I got snubbed accessories is. If this were anything but LN I wouldn't have cared.

Ha ha. And on top of that the controller is fucking dead. I might have to complain for a game now, too, for this unwarranted hassle they've put me through. Thieves.

Send it back...I will gladly buy it for $95
Hdmi cable? ps3 is last gen kid...I mean chief? Lmao

Na man, this was a LN console. I could have held out for a G or A one and saved $30 and got the same exact thing. This was a LN console that came in a generic white box, the same type of box my A Vita came in. For LN, I was expecting the legit box. That isn't a big deal. The fact that I got snubbed accessories is. If this were anything but LN I wouldn't have cared.
I would say your shipping label and someone who ordered a acceptable one got switched so someplace out there someone paid acceptable price for a like new

I would say your shipping label and someone who ordered a acceptable one got switched so someplace out there someone paid acceptable price for a like new
And now I will argue until my price gets adjusted to an "A" price. I'd gladly keep this console, but not for $95. This is NOT like new, it's more towards "G" or "A".

Just a quick update on my VG PS4 from last Weds, got it a day early so I didn't get to test it out as I was out.  Here was the description:

Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item will come repackaged. All accessories are present and undamaged.

Box was actually original, not quite as beat up as my previous one but lots of packing tape and the AMZ warehouse sticker over the lid flap.  Expected generic white box.  Had all of the cables (usb, power, hdmi, headset) and a sealed quickstart guide/PSN card so I presume the codes weren't used.  DS4 was wrapped in the foam bag material that normally would be on the console and the console was in a clear plastic bag.  At initial glance, the console looks perfect.  Didn't unwrap the DS4.

I'll run it through some games and movies this evening and report back later.

Holy shit thank you. I've been trying for months to get a PS4. The one you posted was gone but a like new 296 was available (and more than one at that) which I was happy to grab.....it had BETTER come with a controller charge cable...smh
OYC0srKs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back