Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Chief Keef wasn't the only one with a bad experience. I had a horrible night last night. The Amazon order page said my game would come by Money, March 31 by 8 PM and it wasn't delivered until after 8:25. I specifically invited guests over so that we would play Mario Kart Wii by 8:00 but they left because they didn't want to wait anymore. Amazon owes me free credit and an extended Prime membership (and an apology for ruining my night).

I noticed my local pawnshop keeps advertising PS4 for $350 on CL

no idea why I posted that here just had to get it off my chest

keep missing AC4!!!!

I dont care what form of ding it is, as long as it works (and it has a controller charge cable and HDMI, cause fuck, where would I get those at cheaper than $60??)

Chief Keef wasn't the only one with a bad experience. I had a horrible night last night. The Amazon order page said my game would come by Money, March 31 by 8 PM and it wasn't delivered until after 8:25. I specifically invited guests over so that we would play Mario Kart Wii by 8:00 but they left because they didn't want to wait anymore. Amazon owes me free credit and an extended Prime membership (and an apology for ruining my night).
It's not Amazon's fault that UPS sucks. I just recently started following this thread, and there sure are a lot of whiny fuck s around these parts.

Oh, it's also not Amazon's fault that you can't entertain people for an extra half hour.

It's not Amazon's fault that UPS sucks. I just recently started following this thread, and there sure are a lot of whiny fuck s around these parts.

Oh, it's also not Amazon's fault that you can't entertain people for an extra half hour.
Calm down and look at the date today, bra.

Yes there are an abundance of whiny people on here, but you have to understand that it has gotten so bad that most of the things you are reading are just people joking about complaining. I'm pretty sure the guy you quoted wasn't serious at all.

Haha I know even I knew you was joking he said it himself he barely been following this thread and anyone who been here awhile would know you were joking that why no one else said anything lol
I'll be honest... my wife texted and said she broke her foot this morning, and I called my boss to see if I could get off, so I may be gullible.

But read the last 50 posts and tell me that comment was not perfectly in line with a good chunk of those.

Hope you'll accept my apology, Rozz. Other complainers... keep that crap to yourself.

They were very, very helpful. If I told you what they did for messing up my order (something they suggested, I just accepted and felt a bit cheap doing so), you'd probably consider me on the level of that kid that was bitching in here the other day about not getting a game. But, I've been a Prime member for 3 years, shopped at Amazon for over 7 years. This was the second time I've ever had a problem with an order, and both times they were extremely generous. It's why I cut them slack on most occasions, but today I was just heated that I can't test out the system.

I might go to GameStop or Best Buy or some flea market in the slums to find me a cheap USB charger for PS3 controller.

Amazon said it was a "refurbished" console...and that I selected "Good" when I bought an Acceptable one.

I told them I selected "Do No Return" and I bought the damn thing from them.  They said, "well you can resubmit it or return it"

Edit:  I'd feel bad selling it to a fellow CAG though if it died of YLOD or something :(

Amazon said it was a "refurbished" console...and that I selected "Good" when I bought an Acceptable one.

I told them I selected "Do No Return" and I bought the damn thing from them. They said, "well you can resubmit it or return it"

Edit: I'd feel bad selling it to a fellow CAG though if it died of YLOD or something :(
How much did you buy it for? I am willing to take the chance if it was a cheapie one, I got one and it wouldn't even turn on so if yours does thats 10x better. If you want to send me a PM, if not send that shit back for a return but keep the remotes and etc for your troubles Lol :bouncy:

It was $63 after Tax for the 20GB and it has a "refurbished" GameStop sticker on it

I think this specific one also was not loud (only after a while when the fans kicked in) and I tested it and it ran blu rays and games fine.  

It was $63 after Tax for the 20GB and it has a "refurbished" GameStop sticker on it

I think this specific one also was not loud (only after a while when the fans kicked in) and I tested it and it ran blu rays and games fine.
Did you try the last of us? lmao that killed one of mine :wall:

...Maybe you should have removed the Gamestop sticker? That might explain why they rejected it (though not why they were selling it in the first place). :roll:

Probably was the one I cancelled before going to bed.

In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item.
Wow, I've never actually had Amazon cancel anything because of a price error. Corpse Bride, 2001, and The Notebook are still there and preparing for shipment (Inkheart as well but it's backordered). Of course they cancelled most of the one that I really wanted (Watchmen, Neverending Story, Lady in the Water, Time Traveller's Wife, Happy Feet).

I got an LN copy yesterday and was just the game so I wouldn't touch that.

They were very, very helpful. If I told you what they did for messing up my order (something they suggested, I just accepted and felt a bit cheap doing so), you'd probably consider me on the level of that kid that was bitching in here the other day about not getting a game. But, I've been a Prime member for 3 years, shopped at Amazon for over 7 years. This was the second time I've ever had a problem with an order, and both times they were extremely generous. It's why I cut them slack on most occasions, but today I was just heated that I can't test out the system.

I might go to GameStop or Best Buy or some flea market in the slums to find me a cheap USB charger for PS3 controller.
Dollar stores have them. Dollar Tree in particular used to stock them regularly. They are white, but unless you are racist, they do the job.

I sent in a 20gb ps3 due to it being loud...

They rejected saying wrong item. Interesting seeing as how they sent me it lol
I had the same thing happen to a LE Halo 3 Xbox 360 about a month or two ago. I bought it from Amazon for ~$30 and when it didn't come with the controller, headset, etc.. I wasn't sure I wanted it but didn't want to complain or return it. I waited and the trade in value went up to $60 so I traded it back to them. They rejected it as an incorrect item. When I got the return it had a piece of paper taped to it that said "refurbished". I guess they don't take refurbished consoles but sale them. I ended up re-sending it in (for $10 more=$70) and it was accepted the second time.

Anyway, I'm curious if you also will have something that says "refurbished" on it and if that's why they claim it's the incorrect item, though they clearly shouldn't since it's the same one you bought from them, lol.

Probably was the one I cancelled before going to bed.

Wow, I've never actually had Amazon cancel anything because of a price error. Corpse Bride, 2001, and The Notebook are still there and preparing for shipment (Inkheart as well but it's backordered). Of course they cancelled most of the one that I really wanted (Watchmen, Neverending Story, Lady in the Water, Time Traveller's Wife, Happy Feet).

I got an LN copy yesterday and was just the game so I wouldn't touch that.
the funny and ironic thing is I actually predicted last night amazon having something dirt cheap with a large variety and then cancelling majority the orders as part of a april fool joke lol I think you were in here when I said that to and on the bongos yea I said the same thing to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back