Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried "playstation now", it actually works really good, the quality is a tiny bit less than an actual disk based version but nothing to complain about. The controller lag is almost non existent, which I was really happy about. I've tried ONLIVE a few times and the input lag killed it for me. Seems sony improved on that a lot. Overall I'm a lot more excited about it than I was before.

Just tried "playstation now", it actually works really good, the quality is a tiny bit less than an actual disk based version but nothing to complain about. The controller lag is almost non existent, which I was really happy about. I've tried ONLIVE a few times and the input lag killed it for me. Seems sony improved on that a lot. Overall I'm a lot more excited about it than I was before.
Aren't you not supposed to tell us anything? :shame: :booty:

Ohh well that makes sense. My internet isn't amazing but it's decent for comcast. I usually get anywhere from 10-20Mb down and 3-6 up, occasionally I'll get 40 but not often. I wonder how much bandwidth this will take on our ISPs? I get 300GB a month and the most I've ever used is 160GB

Anyone that's looking for a 250gb ps3 slim im canceling mine of cowboom it should show up on the deal of the day if you keep refreshing heads up

Is $29 shipped a good price for Killzone(PS4)? I missed out of the $25 Gamefly sale a few days ago. Has it ever shown up for less on the marketplace?

See it better? How in the hell? That's just stupid.
1-clicking guarantees you have it for 30 minutes, so that gives you time to actually look at the description of the thing you bought (or "see it better"); if you don't like it, you can cancel it.

Is $29 shipped a good price for Killzone(PS4)? I missed out of the $25 Gamefly sale a few days ago. Has it ever shown up for less on the marketplace?
It has popped up frequently for $25 ~ $27 so $29 isn't so bad, but I would wait for a cheaper / better deal.

I'm pretty sure I seen it brought up in here so just an update:

Persona 4 will be hitting PS3 marketplace on April 8th for $10

Honestly unless you just want to see the graphical capabilities right now and need to play Killzone pass on that game and get Ground Zeroes, or Tomb Raider, or even Infamous.

Killzone was one of the biggest disappointments in recent history.

Honestly unless you just want to see the graphical capabilities right now and need to play Killzone pass on that game and get Ground Zeroes, or Tomb Raider, or even Infamous.
I take it you guys are hating on the campaign? I'm enjoying the multiplayer.

the campaign is meh but the multiplayer is fun, i play every now and then

killzone SF will probably be the PS+ game for June i think, either that or knack , i assume it'll be announced during the sony conference

Well, the $296 (A) Xbox One I ordered back on the 30th was supposed to be delivered today, but has not shipped yet. Instead of cancelling, Amazon gave me a new "delivery estimate" of next Friday, April the 11th. Awesome?

Well, the $296 (A) Xbox One I ordered back on the 30th was supposed to be delivered today, but has not shipped yet. Instead of cancelling, Amazon gave me a new "delivery estimate" of next Friday, April the 11th. Awesome?
lol you don't sound excited why is that?

There's been snowstorms and earthquakes and stuff. UPS isn't God man.

Not really sure why people keep saying that; I thought Killzone was really fun for a release title and looked amazing. $30 is probably a good price for it though I bet you can snag it for $25 soon, maybe Gamefly sales eventually.

There's been snowstorms and earthquakes and stuff. UPS isn't God man.
I'm not blaming UPS for anything, it hasn't even been shipped yet. UPS has been fucking fantastic for me. No complaints.

I have Prime, so they are usually on the ball -- so I'm guessing they don't have one in stock currently in this condition. Honestly, I'm shocked it hasn't been cancelled yet, but in my experience, AWD taking this long shipping something out usually means a cancellation is upon me. So yeah, my hope is bleak. I almost wish they would just cancel it to free up my credit.

Ugh! I bought a DS4 last night from AWD for $40 in prep of a friend visiting for a week at the end of the month. I also sold my old Pulse Wireless Headset to a friend for $60. Thing is basically like new, still have the original box and all. I bought a Gold Wireless for $75 this afternoon and now a $65 one shows up. At least mine is in Like New instead of Good...but the description says only the box is damaged, the item is untouched....Oh well.

So I ordered a (g) gold headset two days ago and it hasn't shipped yet, the description said "package may have damage." It's estimated delivery date is April 9.

I just saw another (g) pop up with the description saying "package will have cosmetic damage." The estimate delivery date for that one is April 8.

Does one of these sound more promising than the other? I'm concerned that the first is going to get cancelled since it still hasn't processed. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

I'm not blaming UPS for anything, it hasn't even been shipped yet. UPS has been fucking fantastic for me. No complaints.

I have Prime, so they are usually on the ball -- so I'm guessing they don't have one in stock currently in this condition. Honestly, I'm shocked it hasn't been cancelled yet, but in my experience, AWD taking this long shipping something out usually means a cancellation is upon me. So yeah, my hope is bleak. I almost wish they would just cancel it to free up my credit.
Sorry. I was being a sarcastic dick. I'd wait til it gets cancelled, just in case.

yea the rumor is the ps4 will become backward compatiable but only for ps1 and ps2 games but not for ps3 games. The ps3 games will be only available through the playstation now streaming service. Also as part of the rumor is that the ps1 and ps2 games might be able to run at 1080p. Also that sony is also trying to work on 3d for the ps4
The rumor I read also said alot of stuff about settings like making the picture either full screen or something, lighting, temp saves like the wii has and a few other things I can't remember with possible ps3 bc down the road as well.

More than likely what happened is more orders went through then actual stock. Amazon will honor it for you but they have to wait for more stock to come in before your's will ship sometimes. I'm in the same boat with the Nvidia Shield I ordered today for $120, it says they'll need a little more time before they can give me a estimated delivery date.

Infamous SS popped up for 10s at $35 for a Good.

*off topic question*

Has anyone played Lego Marvel Super Heroes? I bought it from Gamefly for PC and have been playing through with my 3 Year old, he's mainly watching. The reason I ask is because the game is extremely confusing at times. They give almost no indication of where the hell you're supposed to go next or what the objective is. It seems like the developer failed at UI and Interface design 101. On top of this when you get to the open city you can look at a map that has 10 - 15 different icons, BUT NO LEGEND FOR WHAT THEY ARE. I Googled "Lego Marvel Super Heroes map legend" and I was dumb founded that I couldn't find anything other than people complaining about the same thing. I was just curious if anyone that had played it went through the same frustration. This being marketed as a kids game is sometimes absurd considering how vague it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back