Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
It was me, lol. Credit which was used. Thanks though. And even though Newegg is getting agressive and trying to be a pseudo-Amazon, I prefer Amazon now, since I've had zero (yes, incredible) problems when I order with them.
Same, and while price is a tossup Amazon is MILES ahead in customer support and dealing with returns. I've had unpleasant experiences dealing with Newegg, restock fees, and having them reject PC hardware that was 100% working (which I had to resort to eBaying). My opinion of Newegg really fell after that experience. They are still have good prices & no tax in NY but you better be sure you're going to hang onto what you are buying.

Maybe in 5 years.
Maybe what in 5 years? It will be $10 new this coming Black Friday, I can almost guarantee it.

This game is a steaming turd. It's not worth your time IMO. Play for an hour and you've exhausted every feature in the game. I was terribly disappointed in this game. It's aimed towards children and took the idea of simplicity to an entirely different level.

HEED MY WORDS: Stay far away from this one!

Same, and while price is a tossup Amazon is MILES ahead in customer support and dealing with returns. I've had unpleasant experiences dealing with Newegg, restock fees, and having them reject PC hardware that was 100% working (which I had to resort to eBaying). My opinion of Newegg really fell after that experience. They are still have good prices & no tax in NY but you better be sure you're going to hang onto what you are buying.
Agreed. I would even pay a tad bit more to get stuff from Amazon for those exact reasons. That and now Newegg is dropping Shoprunner from so many of it's items to try and sell their own service.

Missed the 32GB Vita memory card :wall:

For those who have the 32GB, is it enough or should I get the 64GB? I'm planning on sticking to physical copies, but I also do have PS+.

Maybe what in 5 years? It will be $10 new this coming Black Friday, I can almost guarantee it.

This game is a steaming turd. It's not worth your time IMO. Play for an hour and you've exhausted every feature in the game. I was terribly disappointed in this game. It's aimed towards children and took the idea of simplicity to an entirely different level.

HEED MY WORDS: Stay far away from this one!
I should have been more clear. I meant it might be part of Lames with Gold in 5 years.

For those who have the 32GB, is it enough or should I get the 64GB? I'm planning on sticking to physical copies, but I also do have PS+.
I wouldn't recommend anything less than 32GB, especially if you use PS+.

I'm running with a 32GB myself but between PS+ and the digital downloads I buy from sales, I really wish I had some extra space.

I'm pretty heavy on digital with PSV, only have four physical games and many full sized games digital. It's pretty sufficient and I have a good six pages full of games loaded on there right now. That being said there's also a lot of games that aren't on my system right now and that grows every month. If you're the type to only want a half dozen games with you at once the 32GB will be fine but if you're like me and want as much on it as possible just spend the money the first time and get the 64GB. That's the approach I took with the 32GB over the 16GB and felt it well worth it, even if now that the 64GB is out I wished I had one.

Go with the 64GB. I'm like you in that I prefer physical copies and have PS+, but it's a relief that I don't have to worry as much about maintaining space, especially with the recent update that allows you to delete installed game data but keep saves.

Thanks for the quick responses. I'll be watching for the 64GB cards. Have they ever shown up on AWD?
I don't think so, since they're still import only, Amazon doesn't stock them and I don't imagine that they get traded it in often.

It really all depends on how many games you feel the need to keep with you.    I recently got a 32gb for around $65 and since I only have time for a few games at a time, it works for me.   I don't have videos or music on it though.   I've never found a need for more then 4-5 games to be installed at a time.   I'd rather save the $20-30 and get a game or two on sale.

But maybe that's just me.

A complete copy in good condition has been expensive for some time now. Minus pokewalker and outer packaging has been lower lately but if your collecting you don't want that anyway.

I got a Russian Roulette BF4. I wonder what part will be missing.

Probably the game. Should have spent $1.50 more on good and then you could have complained and gotten $47 back.

I dont have PS+ and I mainly buy physical unless digital is a lot cheaper. My 32GB is almost full already and I'm switching to a 64GB. I think it you question whether or not a 32GB is big enough, you may as well go with the 64.

Any sites other than AWD to catch a good deal on a Dualshock 4 controller?  The random one I find on sale on the AWD website really isn't much of a deal.  

Any sites other than AWD to catch a good deal on a Dualshock 4 controller? The random one I find on sale on the AWD website really isn't much of a deal.
the only two deals I know of lately are both expired deals one was at best buy a week ago buy a game even a $2 game you got 15% off a accessory and the other was maybe a month n half ago also at best buy which is when I got mine and ended up getting a ds4, killzone and knack for $72

My Dark Souls 2 CE (A) came today. It appears to have everything except the outer box and the display box. The statue is in the plastic still. The Black Armor Edition game is still sealed. Has the map and artbook. Looks good for $71.

I received my Like New condition PS4 Today and it was not pretty.  The top of the machine had dried mud on it and was scratched up pretty back all over, not just the glossy finish. I contacted Amazon to let them know about the grading condition being like new and the item being banged up.  (The Ps4 made a rattling sound when moved as well, like a screw was loose inside.)  The lady gave me 10% back and I accepted.  I then went to go put in a game and the disc would not go into the drive.....  I called Amazon and they could not do a replacement due to it being sold by a third party... (I didn't understand that part.) But the lady on the phone was very nice and arranged for the item to be picked up by UPS so I dont have to drive to the store.  Back to the refreshing I suppose.

I received my Like New condition PS4 Today and it was not pretty. The top of the machine had dried mud on it and was scratched up pretty back all over, not just the glossy finish. I contacted Amazon to let them know about the grading condition being like new and the item being banged up. (The Ps4 made a rattling sound when moved as well, like a screw was loose inside.) The lady gave me 10% back and I accepted. I then went to go put in a game and the disc would not go into the drive..... I called Amazon and they could not do a replacement due to it being sold by a third party... (I didn't understand that part.) But the lady on the phone was very nice and arranged for the item to be picked up by UPS so I dont have to drive to the store. Back to the refreshing I suppose.
Yeah they can't send you a replacement cause it's from AWD. Yes it has Amazon in the name but they're technically a third party and since PS4 pop up randomly, they can't give you a replacement if there isn't another used AWD PS4 in stock. Did you try checking out about the warranty?

I received my Like New condition PS4 Today and it was not pretty. The top of the machine had dried mud on it and was scratched up pretty back all over, not just the glossy finish. I contacted Amazon to let them know about the grading condition being like new and the item being banged up. (The Ps4 made a rattling sound when moved as well, like a screw was loose inside.) The lady gave me 10% back and I accepted. I then went to go put in a game and the disc would not go into the drive..... I called Amazon and they could not do a replacement due to it being sold by a third party... (I didn't understand that part.) But the lady on the phone was very nice and arranged for the item to be picked up by UPS so I dont have to drive to the store. Back to the refreshing I suppose.
This is why I end up cancelling my PS4 orders everytime I snag one. Unless it's a dinger, it's most likely broken.

Yeah they can't send you a replacement cause it's from AWD. Yes it has Amazon in the name but they're technically a third party and since PS4 pop up randomly, they can't give you a replacement if there isn't another used AWD PS4 in stock. Did you try checking out about the warranty?
I did not bother, don't want to wait weeks for Sony to send me back a once broken console. It was also really beat up on the outside which kind of ruined it for me.

EDIT: Amazon just called me back and said if I order another PS4 they will give me free one day shipping. Very unexpected but appreciated.

My Dark Souls 2 CE (A) came today. It appears to have everything except the outer box and the display box. The statue is in the plastic still. The Black Armor Edition game is still sealed. Has the map and artbook. Looks good for $71.
Good to hear, I ordered the same one, I was concerned about how it would arrive, but this makes me feel better about it!

Good to hear, I ordered the same one, I was concerned about how it would arrive, but this makes me feel better about it!
Yeah, it didn't quite match the description, but I guess it's ok

Condition: Used - Acceptable

Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut/scatch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case.

Received my red Dualshock 3 today. It was authentic and in fairly good condition. There was no USB cord though not big deal since I have tons.

Also received my Red Dualshock 3. Came in generic white box with no usb. Anyone know how to spot a counterfeit? This controller has the barcode on the back completely whited out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back