Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
The PS4 that I grabbed had been sitting at "Not Yet Shipped" for over 48 hours (my Prime delivery estimate was actually today). I gave up on it and have been waiting on it to be canceled so I could get back my Amazon credit and try to hunt another cheap PS4 or Xbox One on AWD.....Until I checked an hour ago and my PS4 had moved into "Preparing For Shipment" and now it is at "Shipping Soon". The Amazon credit I used to pay for the PS4 has also had the "Pending" label removed.

To everyone who wants to buy one of the items that pop up on AWD but misses out KEEP TRYING!! I was able to get a cheap PS4 without using 1-Click, special browser plug-ins, or any of the other things that people use to grab things so fast. I am using a cheap Windows 8 RT tablet.

Patience and maybe a little luck is all you need.
Has it shipped yet?

Bought a PS2 Slim for 50. It didn't come with a game,av cord, or a working controller. I told them about it and all I got was 11 dollars. I can't buy anything with that.

Bought a PS2 Slim for 50. It didn't come with a game,av cord, or a working controller. I told them about it and all I got was 11 dollars. I can't buy anything with that.
You got a 11 dorrars and you get to return it? I don't see the problem.

I just grabbed a dinger :wiiu: Nintendo Land with Luigi Wii Remote Plus for 35.41. Do you guys think that is a good deal?
Nope, I don't think so.

For anyone on the fence about the Second Sons that keep popping up, my (LN) copy came in Monday and I'll probably beat it tonight. So, yeah, definitely on the shorter side. I don't mind since it fits my schedule but a word to the wise if you're looking for something meaty. Also, I haven't done most of the side missions or graffiti tags so there's that. I've heard the platinum is easy but I got frustrated a few times just on normal difficulty so I imagine the enemies are even more annoying on expert aaand ..."ain't nobody got time for dat". TIV is guaranteed until the 20th so, who knows, I still may go for it.

I'll reserve final judgment about the game until i'm finished, but I've mostly enjoyed it. Certainly the most fun I've had on PS4 (though, not sure that's saying much, lol).

breakfuss, on 10 Apr 2014 - 3:35 PM, said:
Nope, I don't think so.

For anyone on the fence about the Second Sons that keep popping up, my (LN) copy came in Monday and I'll probably beat it tonight. So, yeah, definitely on the shorter side. I don't mind since it fits my schedule but a word to the wise if you're looking for something meaty. Also, I haven't done most of the side missions or graffiti tags so there's that. I've heard the platinum is easy but I got frustrated a few times just on normal difficulty so I imagine the enemies are even more annoying on expert aaand ..."ain't nobody got time for dat". TIV is guaranteed until the 20th so, who knows, I still may go for it.

I'll reserve final judgment about the game until i'm finished, but I've mostly enjoyed it. Certainly the most fun I've had on PS4 (though, not sure that's saying much, lol).
Did your LN come with the DLC code or did you get the standard edition?

True. It's bullshit like that though is why people be fucking AWD over. All in the game I suppose. Sometimes you're Kobe Bryant. Sometimes you're the white girl.
but isnt it you people fucking yourselves? --in reference to your posts in the Amazon trade thread; Sending the RB3 bundle with just the keyboard, and no game.

but isnt it you people fucking yourselves? --in reference to your posts in the Amazon trade thread; Sending the RB3 bundle with just the keyboard, and no game.
Lol. True. He purposely sends in the bare minimum when trading in for "acceptable" value. However, when he receives an "acceptable" item doesn't include everything, it's an outrage.

Indeed. I'm not going back on anything. It ain't about the score at halftime. It's whoever has the most points at the end of the game. That's the winner. I'm just trying to win. By any means necessary.

Nope, I don't think so.

If you do go for the platinum, leave the evil run for last. Then, just fully upgrade neon and have some blast shards ready for the last portion of the game. Trust me, it will be a breeze.

Just a question, and hoping you guys don't mind answering or someone sending me a PM or link to another thread I can read.  I see you all talking all the time about buying these games and then taking them to gamestop to trade in and making like double investment back on them.  How do you all abuse the system so well?  Is there a certain extra markup on games or across the board or specials every week?  Thanks for the time and consideration.

Also just opened up the VG dualshock 4 I ordered and other than a couple scratches on the box it's mint.  35$ not a bad deal!

Indeed. I'm not going back on anything. It ain't about the score at halftime. It's whoever has the most points at the end of the game. That's the winner. I'm just trying to win. By any means necessary.
I really hope you're a troll. Because if not you'll be the one on here crying victim if amazon ends up banning you. The only time I see these posts this self centered and douchey is slickdeals. You'd dare better over there. You'd probably have a high rep with the scams you pull.

I really hope you're a troll. Because if not you'll be the one on here crying victim if amazon ends up banning you. The only time I see these posts this self centered and douchey is slickdeals. You'd dare better over there. You'd probably have a high rep with the scams you pull.
If he is a troll, he's well-fed by people in this thread.

Fair enough. But take some responsibility opposed to blaming amazon

I received my like new PlayStation four today, the box had a big dent on the corner and it looks like it was dropped straight down on the cement floor. I was very worried and so I opened up the contents and found everything inside was still in its original packaging and in mint condition. Third times a charm I guess :)

3ds120.gif
Picross 3D
hot!68.gif
Untitled-2.gif
AC4 :hot:
Who said I was playing South Park then?

Edit- Oh my signature. Yeah it's not bad, it's just not really clicking for me.

Is lara12croft really your GT? Lol
No. :rofl:

WTF why does AWD load stuff LATE... on my phone the DS3 RED showed up and i tried to one click didnt work, then I went to my pc and it barely showed up.. I one click and it is already gone.. my luck and I have been watching awd all day  fuck

WTF why does AWD load stuff LATE... on my phone the DS3 RED showed up and i tried to one click didnt work, then I went to my pc and it barely showed up.. I one click and it is already gone.. my luck and I have been watching awd all day fuck
Yeah same here. It was gone when I one clicked and it I tried it right after I bought the DSi.

I was able to get an Nvidia Shield $138 (VG) worth it over a 3DS? - I already beat/played most the new titles already

I one click it say not available then I go to page and it gone then I refresh some and it back I one click it and it say a error has occurred what the hell amazon

Took my (LN) PS4 out it's banged up packaging. There's a slight warp in the plastic on the right side shiny strip, but barely noticeable. Plugged it up and the system runs fine, but I have no game to test on out. Are people using the GS 7-day used game loophole to buy games for testing or something different? I wish Redbox has new gen games.

If he is a troll, he's well-fed by people in this thread.
Then someone with authority should step up and take a stand against this crap. We obviously can't stand his stealing (and now hypocrisy) and for some reason we just can't hit that ignore button. The dude said he would do ANYTHING to come out on top. Let that sink in for a moment. That is fucking insane. No one thinks like that. Either ban him for trolling or ban him for stealing. Everyone wins.

Picked up a white DSi for $15 because why not? What is the difference between a DSi and DS Lite?
Great price you got there. The DSi has the ability to buy things on the e-shop. It also has a different interface, a slot for SD cards, a camera and no GBA slot. Screens are a bit bigger on the DSi, and I've heard it can be brighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back