Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I just received my Black Ops II Care Package x2 (Condition: Good).

2i0uc2.jpg

Goddamit AWD.

So, we got a minor game restock, a decent Xboner restock and a crazy PS4 rerestock, Give us games to play, AWD! :whee:  *AWD Rain Dance*

Finally got around to checking out that $15 PS2.  Has everything, the controller is actually in good shape, woks fine and good condition, and as a bonus has the HDD/network adapter.  Now I've got to find what happened to all those IDE drives and see what kind of interesting things people have come up to do with it.

Nice! I just received my Black Ops II Care Package x2 (Condition: Good).

Goddamit AWD.
Look about the same as the Ghostbusters Exclusive Slimer Statue edition I ordered a month or so back.

They took $5 out of the refund to cover my return shipping on that too. Double score!

I'm tempted to get one of these but I'm looking for one of the slim models.
Yeah...anything that's not a slim I would tread very lightly. Even though those are supposed to be Jasper's, someone could've put a launch 360 in there with a 60GB HDD. My early model 360 sounded like a jet when it started up.

Skylanders Swap Force came in for WiiU. Was a dinger, only small cardboard dent in the bottom side. Everything was brand new inside for $28. Feels good. 

I'm hesitant about getting new figures, though. At $15 each, especially with what I paid for the base game, getting new characters just to play the same levels has me torn.

I think the Gold's are built better, but have seen people say the elites have a nicer quality. Personally I enjoy the Gold Headset, it's super comfortable and looks dope. Isn't to heavy either like the ones before, at least I thought they felt somewhat bulky.
It's a toss up. Golds are lighter and more comfortable. Super cheap and plastic feel.

Pulse feels more solid but it's got a design defect -- the plastic piece that connects the headphones to the band snaps after repeated use unless you're really careful about how you put them on and take them off. Pulse's weight made them less comfortable to wear for long periods than the gold.

Pulse controls (sliders) are much better and it does a better job of mixing sound and chat. I get usable balance on the Golds I've had to skew almost all the way to chat and then crank the volume. Pulse also takes more sound profiles. Golds have a base mode and one other profile -- bass boost or a custom profile. Pulse is up to 6. Pulse can also take any 3.5mm out and transmit it through its dongle. And Bass Impact, although I always left that off.

All told I'd go with the Golds to avoid the snapping and since they feel better for 2+ hour sessions.

Skylanders Swap Force came in for WiiU. Was a dinger, only small cardboard dent in the bottom side. Everything was brand new inside for $28. Feels good.

I'm hesitant about getting new figures, though. At $15 each, especially with what I paid for the base game, getting new characters just to play the same levels has me torn.
I would say play the game with the ones it comes with and after that if you enjy it buy them.. I screwed myself bcus I sorta hopped onto it bcus of friends but I never really played other than with them. Now that none of us play I have a draw full of those damn things collecting dust :/

So if you enjoy the game, buy more. If you want to collect, buy more. If your not sure, don't buy more yet.

Yeah...anything that's not a slim I would tread very lightly. Even though those are supposed to be Jasper's, someone could've put a launch 360 in there with a 60GB HDD. My early model 360 sounded like a jet when it started up.
Just a PSA, not all 60GBs are Jaspers, I remember looking all over the place for one a few Christmas back and then gave up. So I agree, I would avoid it and $97 isn't really that great of a price on top of it.

OH MY GOD

Amazon customer service is so terrible now WHAT in the complete hell happened.  I got a story from hell for you guys later.  Im frustrated with amazon and probably will end up never ordering off it after today.  

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. What happened?
I ordered a monitor from amazon like 3 days ago and got it yesterday. I return home from work today, the monitor is leaking shit all over my desk, xbox ( because its directly under the monitor ), keyboard and mouse. Im glad I moved my laptop. Anyways! The monitor ended up breaking everything that was on my desk and all amazon offered to do was replace the monitor. The best part of the whole thing is they want me to return the monitor to UPS and I keep telling them UPS doesnt accept items that are hazardous. They keep telling me they will take it so Im going to go try to take it to UPS knowing they are going to reject me from sending it back. They want me to put it in a box but, the damn thing is still leaking.

I ordered a monitor from amazon like 3 days ago and got it yesterday. I return home from work today, the monitor is leaking shit all over my desk, xbox ( because its directly under the monitor ), keyboard and mouse. Im glad I moved my laptop. Anyways! The monitor ended up breaking everything that was on my desk and all amazon offered to do was replace the monitor. The best part of the whole thing is they want me to return the monitor to UPS and I keep telling them UPS doesnt accept items that are hazardous. They keep telling me they will take it so Im going to go try to take it to UPS knowing they are going to reject me from sending it back. They want me to put it in a box but, the damn thing is still leaking.
Sucks, man. To be fair, you may want to hold the manufacturer liable for the damages instead of Amazon. =/

That sucks…

Out of curiosity was the monitor new? Or an AWD thing?

That sucks…

Out of curiosity was the monitor new? Or an AWD thing?
It was brand new :wall: . Thats the frustrating part of this whole ordeal. I bought a bunch of stuff getting myself prepped to start streaming. Ive been waiting 30 minutes for this manager to enter my chat with nothing still. Yeah, to be fair it is the fault of the company that makes the monitor ( which would be Asus. ) Amazon should still be at some fault for what happened. The CS keeps disregarding everything Im telling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back