Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity, how much did you profit given the thing's size and therefore how expensive it must have been to ship?
Shipping was only $20. Fees where $20. So $60 profit. Over 50% profit is always great.

Could have sold it on CL but everyone was buying the Xbox One edition. I brought the 360 edition which was harder to sell. For the week I had it on CL for $200, no one contacted me about it.

:ps4: NBA 2K14 (A) $25.01

:ps3: Catherine "Love Is Over" Deluxe Edition (G) $56.50
:ps3: Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition (A) $35.62 (G) $38.58
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $23.21
:ps3: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 (G) $21.35 (LN) $24.64
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $20.24
:ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $17.10
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (LN) $16.49
:ps3: DeadPool (LN) $15.60
:ps3: Lost Planet 3 (VG) $14.92
:ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $14.84
:ps3: AquaPazza (LN) $14.84
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $14.67
:ps3: Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice (LN) $13.20
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $12.85
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $11.86

:vita: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $155.98 (LN) $179.98
:vita: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND - standard edition (LN) $19.57
:vita: The Walking Dead (LN) $17.81
:vita: LEGO Lord of the Rings (LN) $12.95
:vita: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (LN) $14.07
:vita: Mortal Kombat (LN) $11.87
:vita: Resistance: Burning Skies (LN) $11.13
:vita: Gravity Rush (LN) $11.13

:vita: Smart As (LN) $10.46
:vita: Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (G) $9.22 (LN) $10.64
:vita: Reality Fighters (LN) $5.39

:wiiu: Rayman Legends (LN) $23.65
:wiiu: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (G) $16.49

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (LN) $22.93
:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $18.35
:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $14.84
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (LN) $12.22

:ds: Radiant Historia (LN) $24.93 (LN from NextWorth) $24.93
:ds: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (LN) $13.95
:ds: Elite Beat Agents (LN) $8.78

:xb1: Xbox One + Kinect (G) $362.50
:xb1: Xbox One Stereo Headset (LN) $50.96
:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts (A) $19.30 (G) $20.91 (LN) $24.13

:360: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $18.56
:360: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (LN) $17.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (LN) $17.16
:360: Tales of Vesperia (G) $14.76 (LN from NextWorth) $16.92
:360: The Walking Dead Game of the Year (LN) $14.84
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (A) $14.25
:360: Remember Me (LN) $12.14
:360: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) (G) $7.72
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $5.93

Thanks, I picked one up. It will arrive Friday, which is my day off so that works out perfect. Now to deal with my girlfriend complaining about us owning 5 consoles in our apartment....
Trade your gf in for a hush and a wink promo at GS. They will probably let you preorder another gf while you are at it. Problem solved! :p

I think your gf might do that to you. You have been warned! :lol:

Thanks, I picked one up. It will arrive Friday, which is my day off so that works out perfect. Now to deal with my girlfriend complaining about us owning 5 consoles in our apartment....
lol, I have 7 consoles in our apartment (and a sealed XL, plus 2 GameCubes in storage) but my fiance surprisingly doesn't complain about it. Probably helps that only the Nintendo consoles are in the living room.

lol, I have 7 consoles in our apartment (and a sealed XL, plus 2 GameCubes in storage) but my fiance surprisingly doesn't complain about it. Probably helps that only the Nintendo consoles are in the living room.
I Think if we talking consoles and handhelds both combined then i'm up to around 26 total systems lol

Ohh my gerrrrd... Canz I haz sum?
My Room: Xbox 360, PS2, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii

Living Room: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U

Family/ Game Room: Xbox 360, Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Sega Saturn, Atari

Handhelds: 2 Nintendo 3ds's, Nintendo 3ds XL, Original Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Sega Gamegear, Nintendo DS XL,

it cause I have always kept every system and game I ever bought growing up and never traded in, that why I wish that retron 5 would hurry up at amazon so I can have one system in the family room hooked up and just use the retron 5. I mean a couple months ago while clearing out the storage building we have, I came across a box full of Mint Condition Unopened Original Nintendo Gameboy Fanny Packs to lol

Family/ Game Room: Xbox 360, Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Sega Saturn, Atari

Handhelds: 2 Nintendo 3ds's, Nintendo 3ds XL, Original Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Sega Gamegear, Nintendo DS XL,

it cause I have always kept every system and game I ever bought growing up and never traded in, that why I wish that retron 5 would hurry up at amazon so I can have one system in the family room hooked up and just use the retron 5. I mean a couple months ago while clearing out the storage building we have, I came across a box full of Mint Condition Unopened Original Nintendo Gameboy Fanny Packs to lol
Geebus! If I had the funds to keep everything I would too, smart call. It will all be worth something eventually. I trade everything because I gotta trade and flip just to keep up with new consoles and games lol. Lemme get a fanny pack!! haha i'll wear that ish to work!

WHAT NO 2DS?!?!?! :shame:

Trade your gf in for a hush and a wink promo at GS. They will probably let you preorder another gf while you are at it. Problem solved! :p

I think your gf might do that to you. You have been warned! :lol:
Flipping binders full of women for new ones at a profit, what will the GOP think of next. :whee:

has an xb1 copy of watch dogs shown up yet?
Very few 360/X1 things show up until there's trade ins on them. Most likely MS requires Amazon to send that stuff back to them.

Well my halo xbox 360 just shipped. Good note I guess when I spammed one click buy I got two of them lol. Here's to hoping at least one comes complete.

This has to be one of the best restocks in a while but with the worst prices possible. So much stuff I want to buy but it all is priced way to high.

Btw anyone here played Bound by Flame?

I've got I think 18 unique systems. But I also have 2 nes's, 3 sega genesis and 4 game cubes that don't count towards that 18. I love having so many systems.

so the thing with that girl didn't pan out so I got frustrated and got with a hooker for $400 and didn't even cum.  Then I ate two big macs in my car in a mcdonalds parking lot and spilled coffee everywhere

I'd like a detailed account, too direct.
she couldn't find a condom big enough for my dick. The regular trojan wouldn't even get past the head. The trojan XL got an inch in before getting too tight. She found some european condom that was a little wider and I forced that thing on me but my penis was gasping for air the whole time. After a few minutes of sex, she started getting super wet and when combined with the tight condom, I couldn't feel a thing. My dick went completely numb.

Just watched days of the past. They said Magneto killed JFK with a curve bullet but I think the picture tells a different story. Haha
[attachment=5642:2014-06-04-23-31-07--2032721100.jpeg]

Shipping was only $20. Fees where $20. So $60 profit. Over 50% profit is always great.

Could have sold it on CL but everyone was buying the Xbox One edition. I brought the 360 edition which was harder to sell. For the week I had it on CL for $200, no one contacted me about it.
With all of the random talk, I figured I would bring this up again. What service did you use to ship it, and did you ship an entire Collector's Edition? Because based off of the dimensions and weight listed on Amazon's product details, I did a quick estimate on USPS.com to see how much it would cost to ship it to my parent's zip code (about 220 miles away, in the same state), and it is giving me an estimate of $63.04 via standard 'parcel post', and that is with no additional insurance or signature confirmation (which you would be crazy not to add while selling something of that value on Amazon or eBay).

I was just curious how you were able to do it so cheap. I know the dimensions make it an 'oversize package' with the Post Office, and that alone will jack up the rate on most stuff. I basically use them exclusively for shipping, so I really didn't have any idea that one of the other carriers could send a large package so much more inexpensively.

I had this CE pre-ordered months before release, half with the idea that it somehow might be somewhat rare being a new IP, or possibly thinking about selling some of the extras to defray the cost of what I wanted to keep (as I often do with CE's). When I actually saw this thing in person, I instantly knew it was just too massive to mess with shipping (or even to keep in my house, for that matter), so I decided to get the $270+ back in GS to spend on a less cumbersome purchase.

I was actually in the same GS yesterday, and they have a stack of 2-3 of these things that people have refused to buy, I guess, and the more I see them, it actually makes me kind of angry. Now, I am normally a CE/LE guy, and have bought more oversized (and usually overpriced) stuff like the Halo LE's, Killzone 3 Helghast edition, Skyrim CE, etc than I would like to admit over the years; hell, I even have a Steel Battalion setup in the original box tucked away in my office. But the Titanfall CE just takes it to a ridiculous level in terms of size and price, IMHO.

OK, enough about that. I would say something about being sorry for taking this thread OT, but I do not know if that acronym even holds any meaning here.

Anyway, the $148.xx BL2 Vita I snagged on Monday was of course not even shipped by Wednesday when it should have arrived, and in fact, I got notification that I would not be shipped until the 13th. That has again been revised to now be Monday the 9th, so I will let everyone know how it is, and maybe take a few pictures. I am excited to see what condition a LN will be in. I already have 10 Vita games sitting here ready to go from the various TRU, BB Deal of the Day and GS pickups I had this past week. Now I just need the damn console! :headache:

With all of the random talk, I figured I would bring this up again. What service did you use to ship it, and did you ship an entire Collector's Edition? Because based off of the dimensions and weight listed on Amazon's product details, I did a quick estimate on USPS.com to see how much it would cost to ship it to my parent's zip code (about 220 miles away, in the same state), and it is giving me an estimate of $63.04 via standard 'parcel post', and that is with no additional insurance or signature confirmation (which you would be crazy not to add while selling something of that value on Amazon or eBay).

I was just curious how you were able to do it so cheap. I know the dimensions make it an 'oversize package' with the Post Office, and that alone will jack up the rate on most stuff. I basically use them exclusively for shipping, so I really didn't have any idea that one of the other carriers could send a large package so much more inexpensively.
I shipped it first class. Amazon has this thing where you can enter whatever weight you want. Their weight for it was way too high so I dropped it a few pounds. Adult signature confirmation and insurance was only $5 more.

I don't remember if I used UPS, USPS or FedEx though. It was most likely USPS since they are always the cheapest for me.

The box is massive though and I'm amazed I got shipping that cheap. Closest thing in size that I shipped was a printer and it cost me $30. It was about half the size of the Titanfall box. Either way, I made a great profit with little hassle.

I shipped it first class.
First class goes only up to 13 oz. anything higher is priority or standard post. Sorry for being that guy but I'm having a hard time believing a package of that size was shipped first class.

Did you mean Media Mail? You're not supposed to use this shipping method anyway for electronics but it's the only method I can think of that comes close to your cost.

Off-topic, I got a ds game awhile back from AWD that had everything except the cover art. I finally found the art, but instead of being one whole image I can just print, cut out and place in the case, it's broken up into three images: spine, front, and back. How the heck do I get them all together to print as one image? I don't have paint or anything on my computer so I feel like I'm at a loss. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: also, what the fuck goodwill?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B000FUG5TA/ref=aa_ol_pg_2_1?c=u&p=2&qid=1401879400&sr=8-2
Which game is it? I may have the cover art you're looking for. I can scan the image of it for you and see if that works any better. PM me if you're interested.

First class goes only up to 13 oz. anything higher is priority or standard post. Sorry for being that guy but I'm having a hard time believing a package of that size was shipped first class.

Did you mean Media Mail? You're not supposed to use this shipping method anyway for electronics but it's the only method I can think of that comes close to your cost.
yeah, i just shipped a package that was barely over 14 ounces and the lowest price besides media mail was north of 8 bucks. luckily my items actually did qualify for legitimate media mail (depending on who you talk to at the post office, anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back