Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
The risk you take for something that is too good to be true. However, it is Amazon so in the end yo will be fine.
true but if they still on amazon but just not selling nothing currently it will be tied up for at least a week before he could file a A to Z claim
A-to-z Claim Conditions

When you buy from third-party sellers on Amazon.com, the condition of the item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the A-to-z Guarantee.

You can file a claim when all of the following applies:
You have contacted the third-party seller through Your Account.
You have waited two business days for a response.
Your request meets one of our A-to-z Guarantee conditions below.
The third-party seller failed to deliver the item by 3 days past the maximum estimated delivery date or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner.
The item you received was damaged, defective, or materially different from the item represented on the product detail page.
The third-party seller agreed that they'd refund you, and they either haven't refunded you at all or the refund is in the wrong amount.

Now to what Dante84 triggered earlier with his off topic talk pic. I am all for small talk but try and keep it on topic. This thread is first and foremost AWD thread so post deals and discuss deals. Don't go too off topic and or keep it to minimum. Stop with posting pics and other stuff taking this thread on a tangent. One post leads to another and next thing you know we are way off topic. For those that care, there is a Giada thread, go post there.

Thanks!

/rant

if it make you feel better just blame the person who posted it lol cause you would still have the money in your account if it wasn't for there post lol
Not concerned about the speed in which I get my money back but protein powder is so goddamn expensive nowadays that this would've helped me immensely if it was real

Now to what Dante84 triggered earlier with his off topic talk pic. I am all for small talk but try and keep it on topic. This thread is first and foremost AWD thread so post deals and discuss deals. Don't go too off topic and or keep it to minimum. Stop with posting pics and other stuff taking this thread on a tangent. One post leads to another and next thing you know we are way off topic. For those that care, there is a Giada thread, go post there.

Thanks!

/rant
I was not aware of this. Awesome!

Not concerned about the speed in which I get my money back but protein powder is so goddamn expensive nowadays that this would've helped me immensely if it was real
Get some Albacore Tuna man. Protein City. Plus, it is super cheap. I probably wouldn't recommend buying it on AWD though lol.

Back on Topic...anybody like shitty games?

http://www.amazon.com/Thief-PlayStation-4/dp/B00C27SCC2/ref=sr_1_13?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1399678548&sr=1-13

Thief on PS4 $30

there been some for $160 Dingers but this one sound more like a trade in one by the description :Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Item not in the original case.

Thanks!

/rant
thank you for posting this. I dont mind discussion about our AWD hauls or what games are worth picking up on AWD but I'm sick of the Giada, waffles, and various other off-topic crap that has flooded this thread lately. I hate seeing it in the PSN/XBL threads too. Theres a whole slew of more appropriate/off-topic forums for that stuff right here on CAG, use that and let this be about deal/gaming discussion please!

I don't mind off topic if it doesn't carry on page after page or turns into a long drawn out personal conversation.

Either edit your original post with follow-ups, or take the conversation to PM. 

If you're gonna go off topic, keep that shit concise.

I think we have a new winner!

photo-thumb-315406.jpg

dat avatar lol.

:360: Splinter Cell Blacklist(LN)- $19.03

Thanks!

/rant
You have my e-respect, so I will listen.

Some movies really don't need the blu ray. I only get Blu ray for movies with a lot of fancy imagery. Comedies and stuff like that are fine with DVD, IMO.
This perfectly describes how I feel (especially when the DVD is under a dollar). I got the like new for $0.70. I have never seen Office Space, although I have heard it is really funny. Thanks, Sonic1337.

Some movies really don't need the blu ray. I only get Blu ray for movies with a lot of fancy imagery. Comedies and stuff like that are fine with DVD, IMO.
I disagree, while what you say was true in 2007, BD movies have improved drastically in their transfers 90% of them. I own the Office Space BD for example and is way better than the DVD, solid PQ and AQ. I believe the BD is / was recently at $5 which is worth to get the BD instead @ $5. Anything more then yeah get the $1 DVD.

EDIT: Saw that is now $10 for the BD, get the DVD instead for the price of a coke!

-------

AWD related: Anyone know why there are only 12 vita items? Did the other games dropped dramatically or something?

I disagree, while what you say was true in 2007, BD movies have improved drastically in their transfers 90% of them. I own the Office Space BD for example and is way better than the DVD, solid PQ and AQ. I believe the BD is / was recently at $5 which is worth to get the BD instead @ $5. Anything more then yeah get the $1 DVD.
EDIT: Saw that is now $10 for the BD, get the DVD instead for the price of a coke!
-------

AWD related: Anyone know why there are only 12 vita items? Did the other games dropped dramatically or something?
For me, sound and picture don't really matter for comedies. I'll watch a comedy on VHS if it's funny.

yes me too, but when price differences are small, I will take a higher quality item 99.99% of the time.
This.
I'm not saying VHS and DVD are bad, but when there are things like BD with higher resolutions (no upscaling), Dolby 7.1 sound, and bonus features, the differences become more and more apparent. Why buy the iPhone 3GS when you can get the iPhone 5S?
Of course, there exists the argument that DVD is a more universally accepted format than BD... I don't exactly see a PS3 in every American family's living room.

This.
I'm not saying VHS and DVD are bad, but when there are things like BD with higher resolutions (no upscaling), Dolby 7.1 sound, and bonus features, the differences become more and more apparent. Why buy the iPhone 3GS when you can get the iPhone 5S?
Of course, there exists the argument that DVD is a more universally accepted format than BD... I don't exactly see a PS3 in every American family's living room.
For mr the jump to DVD from VHS was like PS1 to PS2. Blu-Ray from DVD is more like ps3 to ps4, the resolution is amazing on a lot of things but VHS had artifacts galore.

That said, I really really noticed the benefit of Blu-Ray when I got a true 1080p tv. I had had a 42" samsung 720p plasma and Blu-rays just looked "pretty good", I remember I had upgraded to a 46" samsung 1080p and popped in iron man and was immediately blown away. Now my 55" Sony I fall in love with every time I'm watching a Blu-Ray lol

as big of a restoccckkkkkkk as i have seen lately, but still not that much

lots of xbox one and PS4 games though, maybe buying lego hobbit PS4

Sorry I sparked so much off topic talk by posting one cheap dvd deal. I'll try to cut down on the off topic waffle, Giada, etc etc etc talk as well.

Who cares about dvds anymore get a blu player rofl
Some CAGs said they don't mind if I post good AWD movie deals here. I'm not sure why I'm admitting this here, but I have at least 2,000 different blurays. It's probably closer to 2500 if you want to count individual bluray discs. If you count consoles, I have 4 bluray players in my home. You guys are probably either thinking I'm a liar or some kind of psycho-nerd-film-fanatic. I swear to Christ I'm just a psycho nerd film fanatic. Imagine what 2000+ bluray cases stacked from the floor to the ceiling on shelves look like... I have that in my bedroom where I sleep.

Several hundred were bought at Blockbuster for .99 cents though. I am still a cheap ass :) I very rarely ever buy DVDs, which is why I shared the deal here instead of buying it for myself. The DVDs I actually buy have to be something so obscure that there's no way in hell they will ever be released on bluray. Or I guess they have to be under .75 cents. :D

Sorry I'm not sure why I'm feeding the troll and bragging about my severe nerdism

ah, just got my VG PS4 today.  Just had some surface scratches on the glossy side.  Won't turn on.  Eject button beeps at me.  So I think I'm going to send this one into Sony.  I was reading the repair request and it appears that they'll charge $50 for shipping.  I don't recall the couple guys who did this incurred this cost or not if it was repaired under warranty.  So if anyone has gone through the process, let me know.  if this is too OT, you can PM me and we'll take the conversation there.

ah, just got my VG PS4 today. Just had some surface scratches on the glossy side. Won't turn on. Eject button beeps at me. So I think I'm going to send this one into Sony. I was reading the repair request and it appears that they'll charge $50 for shipping. I don't recall the couple guys who did this incurred this cost or not if it was repaired under warranty. So if anyone has gone through the process, let me know. if this is too OT, you can PM me and we'll take the conversation there.
Please keep that conversation here because I'm very curious if Sony introduced a new shipping fee. That pretty much defeats the purpose of buying a AWD PS4.

Please keep that conversation here because I'm very curious if Sony introduced a new shipping fee. That pretty much defeats the purpose of buying a AWD PS4.
Agreed. This was the first time I looked at the info. Here is the paragraph on the repair/service page:

SCEA will not service or exchange any unit used or submitted for commercial purposes, i.e.,for purposes other than for personal, family, or household use. You will be charged a fee of $50 (US dollars) per unit for shipping, processing and/or diagnostic services incurred by SCEA in connection with any such units submitted for service. You must pay this fee to SCEA within 15 days after we notify you of our determination, after which time any such units will not be returned to you.
I Understand and Agree to These [Terms & Conditions]

Has anyone that's recently ordered a 64GB Vita card from AWD actually gotten a 64GB card? I know a couple popped up and believe at least a couple were snagged by people here. Curious if anyone else has gotten the 8GB that I got. Of course if one shows up and I got it that would be the one they send me again. :wall:

Ended Up Copping

Xbox One Controller - $30

Tales Of Abyss - $18
Nice price on that controller, now I'm resentful of the $37 one that will be here Monday. Probably will be a Genesis controller or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back