Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't trust those personally
I'm almost ready to cancel it. The description for the PS4 is disconcerting.

"Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on bottom of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on the sides of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on back of item. All accessories are present and undamaged. « Show less"

If I go to Gamestop and buy some Kindle Cards with my GS credit, at least I don't have to spend any actual cash on the PS4. I'll have enough Amazon credit to cover it. Then again, it's probably not worth the return process trouble if it's BLOD.

What do you guys think I should do? I have a Xbox One, Wii U, and a big enough backlog to keep me busy until we CAGs get a deal on a new PS4 guaranteed to work. The statements about "Item has been tested to be fully functional" and "All accessories are present and undamaged" don't really mean jack shit do they?

"Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on bottom of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on the sides of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on back of item. All accessories are present and undamaged. « Show less"

If I go to Gamestop and buy some Kindle Cards with my GS credit, at least I don't have to spend any actual cash on the PS4. I'll have enough Amazon credit to cover it. Then again, it's probably not worth the return process trouble if it's BLOD.

What do you guys think I should do? I have a Xbox One, Wii U, and a big enough backlog to keep me busy until we CAGs get a deal on a new PS4 guaranteed to work. The statements about "Item has been tested to be fully functional" and "All accessories are present and undamaged" don't really mean jack shit do they?
i got one with the same price/description cords and controller were completely new and i could tell they were unused, the console looked like it was in PERFECT condition, if it wasnt for the description i would swear it was a dinger. I think i have heard people report back saying they were BLOD.

I was in a similar boat. I'm gonna wait until later in the year when a steady flow of must play games head out and grab a new one, hopefully with a game by then.

I ordered one of the Like New ones that went up last night. Wasn't willing to risk the VG ones because they all had those descriptions describing at least on damaged point. Was mulling over buying a full priced new one minutes before, so why not? Saved $100. I never bought a console from AWD so hopefully all turns out well.

i got one with the same price/description cords and controller were completely new and i could tell they were unused, the console looked like it was in PERFECT condition, if it wasnt for the description i would swear it was a dinger. I think i have heard people report back saying they were BLOD.
Yeah, I got a (G) condition PS4 and it was absolutely perfect. No scratches, works perfectly, and included all of the accessories. Even the $10 PSN code was still active. But then you have some guys on here who have purchased (LN) systems and they are missing crap, have the BLOD, etc etc.

So basically...it's just a crap shoot.

Got my first AWD return  :wall: Ordered some skullcandy headphones and they showed up still in the plastic but I could not get any audio what-so-ever out of them.  Tried it on my PS4 and PS3.  Re linked the transmitter and headset and everything.  Sad day.

welp, i think my $22 injustice PS4 is getting canceled, ordered on sunday and it has yet to be "Shipping now" , there were 2 available and i bought one and the other lasted for an hour, smh

I'd say AWD is still a pretty solid place to shop, although it isn't what it used to be. My major complaint lies with the tax, increased prices, and lack of preorder bonuses.

Take a sample order I made in Nov 2012. Vegetable protein $10, oats $11, sweet chili sauce $4. No tax.

the prices today? $21, $14, $14 respectively, PLUS TAX. 18 months ago that order cost me $25.xx Today it would cost me $53, more than double. And its like this across the board, except for electronics and flash memory. Try it out yourself, it's shocking to see how much the prices have ballooned on amazon
Thanks Obama!

DOH! Now I have to trade my PS3 copy in (again) so I can wait for the ultimate edition game!
exactly lol that why I haven't bought the game yet even when it was on sale. here the info on it though, since you already own the game the last point will affect you more: But eh if you going to trade the game I would do it before it comes out cause this edition is also releasing on the xbox 360 and ps3 both for a retail of $39.99 or $31.99 with GCU at best buy. so I foresee sales of the vanilla copy happening and tiv of the vanilla to drop closer to release date.

• includes both the original Diablo III and its recent expansion Reaper of Souls
  • Apprentice mode that boosts the power of low-level players so they can play co-op alongside their high-level buddies, and a new in-game mail system that allows you to share loot with those on your friends list.
  • preorders and launch day copies of the game will come with the Infernal Pauldrons in-game item, which can be worn at level 1 and gives bonuses to health, life regeneration, and cooldown reduction. The pauldrons will not be able to transfer across platforms, however, but they can be transmogrified.
  • Those who own the previous console edition of Diablo III, for either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, will be able to keep their characters in this new edition. PS3 characters can also be transferred to PS4, and Xbox 360 characters can make the jump to Xbox One.

exactly lol that why I haven't bought the game yet even when it was on sale. here the info on it though, since you already own the game the last point will affect you more: But eh if you going to trade the game I would do it before it comes out cause this edition is also releasing on the xbox 360 and ps3 both for a retail of $39.99 or $31.99 with GCU at best buy. so I foresee sales of the vanilla copy happening and tiv of the vanilla to drop closer to release date.
  • includes both the original Diablo III and its recent expansion Reaper of Souls
  • Apprentice mode that boosts the power of low-level players so they can play co-op alongside their high-level buddies, and a new in-game mail system that allows you to share loot with those on your friends list.
  • preorders and launch day copies of the game will come with the Infernal Pauldrons in-game item, which can be worn at level 1 and gives bonuses to health, life regeneration, and cooldown reduction. The pauldrons will not be able to transfer across platforms, however, but they can be transmogrified.
  • Those who own the previous console edition of Diablo III, for either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, will be able to keep their characters in this new edition. PS3 characters can also be transferred to PS4, and Xbox 360 characters can make the jump to Xbox One.
That's so cool! Thanks for the heads up! I'll trade in my Diablo 3 copy asap and just wait for this one. I especially like how you can move up platforms, that's awesome.

That's so cool! Thanks for the heads up! I'll trade in my Diablo 3 copy asap and just wait for this one. I especially like how you can move up platforms, that's awesome.
Too bad those of us who own it digitally won't be offered any sort of discount to move up platforms. Still going to buy it. :p

Looking at this set of Gold Wireless Headset for PS4 but condition is Good.  Says packaging may be damaged.  I'm afraid to order them due to the issue with missing dongles.  The LN set for sale is only 1$ cheaper than a brand new set from the normal Amazon.com website...some deal there.

Thanks up for the heads up on Diablo 3. Now I need to go play it on 360 before I trade it in. I'll be happy to just get $15. Didn't really cost me anything thanks to the magical Target B2G1 coupon.

I purchased Deception IV for $27 on the Vita when it was posted a few days back and just received my order today. I ended up receiving the PS3 version instead. It is even listed as the Vita version on the sticker. Part of me wants to be excited as the PS3 version is normally $60, but I prefer to have the Vita version when on multiple systems. Now I need to decide whether to return it or keep it...

AWD has definitely been slipping as of late. Out of my last dozen orders about half have included incorrect games, games that don't work, incorrectly described condition, etc. Its a shame as I almost never had a problem dealing with them until the last year. Looks like I need to avoid AWD from here on out.

I purchased Deception IV for $27 on the Vita when it was posted a few days back and just received my order today. I ended up receiving the PS3 version instead. It is even listed as the Vita version on the sticker. Part of me wants to be excited as the PS3 version is normally $60, but I prefer to have the Vita version when on multiple systems. Now I need to decide whether to return it or keep it...

AWD has definitely been slipping as of late. Out of my last dozen orders about half have included incorrect games, games that don't work, incorrectly described condition, etc. Its a shame as I almost never had a problem dealing with them until the last year. Looks like I need to avoid AWD from here on out.
pretty simple answer is to eldritch it and then buy the vita version

So does everyone think we'll be seeing $230 Kinectless Xboners popping up?

After all this is just MS being in cahoots with AWD to make my $370 sealed dinger look like a terrible purchase.

So does everyone think we'll be seeing $230 Kinectless Xboners popping up?

After all this is just MS being in cahoots with AWD to make my $370 sealed dinger look like a terrible purchase.
could be worst I paid full retail thanksgiving day at best buy but at least I got 18 months financing on it so it better small sums a month instead one large sum at once so that take some the burn off

One was $39.xx but it went quick.
Are you sure about this? I have been tracking it everyday since release and I don't think it has ever been listed. AWD is selling the PS3 version for $51 very good so I doubt they would sell the PS4 version for $39 unless it was like disc only or something?

Either way, hopefully some more pops up for the PS4 soon.

especially with the k1 update likely right around the corner
So this shield device just streams games like half life 2? Does it lose quality and have lag like Playstation Now and Onlive? Im intrigued but i don't understand this thing.

So this shield device just streams games like half life 2? Does it lose quality and have lag like Playstation Now and Onlive? Im intrigued but i don't understand this thing.
it's a full blown android device (in a controller form factor), and half-life 2 and portal were just released natively on android (exclusively for shield), but with kepler or maxwell based geforce graphics cards, it can stream games from your PC to your shield. when you're using the shield's screen it streams at 720p, but you can put it in "console mode" by closing the cover and plugging in an hdmi cord (and pairing a bluetooth controller for control) to get full 1080p. It depends on your particular setup, but most people don't notice lag when streaming over local wifi. It can do long-distance over internet, too, but YMMV.

It's another Android device. Which means you also have Android games, and it also boasts the ability to stream PC games that are deemed compatible. As far as I know, it's not a device to stream every PC game. I think NVIDIA has a list of compatible games on the Shields website somewhere. I can't speak for the quality of stream though, last time I checked only a few PC games were stream-compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back