Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really like handhelds that much prefer consoles but I have played with my brothers 3ds xl and that shit is so cheap feeling and uncomfortable to hold for awhile id rather have Ergonomics>screen>battery life
that 2ds is the way to go then! ;)

PERSONALLY.... loved the phat vita screen as it was very crisp and clean. But this new 2000 version just makes all those little tweaks that make the handheld so much better

I think the screen is the most important. I put in a new game after I beat my last one and I haven't had any battery problems because I play at home. I'm always looking at the screen though.

Edit: What is the cheapest the shield has been? I am considering getting one.
Same here. I play on the couch exclusively and have the charge cable plugged in behind the couch for when I need it.

Now, if you are an on the go gamer for the most part, the lighter, thinner and more comfy system win, plus the battery life is better. I prefer to hold the Slim, but for actual gaming, the OLED is the winner.

Had the OLED been in the Slim, it would be the best system ever. The screen is okay, it just isn't anything special. I found it too dull by far, and I did a lot of playing with it. Right now it just sits unused, despite being the more comfy system of the two.

Your guaranteed delivery date is:
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Your shipping speed:
Two-Day Shipping

you wot m8!?
Vita bundle? Mine said that too. At first it didn't even show a date then gave me June 3rd or whatever, then dropped back to may 29th

Your guaranteed delivery date is:
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Your shipping speed:
Two-Day Shipping

you wot m8!?
artworks-000032605198-ukw543-crop.jpg

Update for a post earlier, I ordered a PS4 (like new) from amazon that was deliver Tuesday May 6th. Unfortunately it cam with the blue light of death. I contacted amazon and they offered to have me return the item but could not replace it. I asked them to hold off on that and I would see if sony would fix it. I did not want to wait around for another $275 console to show up. So I called sony that same day and they said they would send me a return box.
7 May Box Shipped
9 May box arrived, I sent the ps4 back to Sony that afternoon
13 May, sony received the PS4
22 May, I get an email saying my ps4 was on its way
23 May, I get a brand new PS4 (different serial numbers, still in the plastic wrapping)

I love my vita but it is still missing that one key piece of killer software that will propel it to the next level.

a persona 5 vita bundle for $199 will seriously move units
isn't persona 5 a ps3 exclusive?
You think he's frustrated now wait until he tries shoving the BR disc into his Vita.

Got a FFX HD (A) $17.80 for Vita . Just hoping it doesn't ship until I can get some credit tomorrow.

Hopefully not the same one I bought earlier since I had just traded in my copy to Target for $30 and kept the X2 code.

guys I got a question what are the chances of the LN of the mgs legacy collection having the game codes being gone I wana buy the bundle but I want all the games I wana  start from the beginning to ground zero

Maybe someone here can answer this didn't stores stop selling Microsoft points hella long ago now and switch to the dollar amount cards? I mean I'm pretty sure it been awhile I thought they stopped

guys I got a question what are the chances of the LN of the mgs legacy collection having the game codes being gone I wana buy the bundle but I want all the games I wana start from the beginning to ground zero
Risk of used code is omnipresent but these two are your best bets for being a dinger:

Used - Very Good
Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Small cut / scratch on Cover Art. Small wrinkle / bend on Cover Art.

Used - Like New
Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.

that what I thought until I literally found hundreds of these like 20 minutes ago lol that why I was confused
If you redeem the code they'll automatically convert to the dollar equivalent. While point cards are certainly phased out, they're still valid. I'm sure some retailers are just trying to sell of their remaining stock.

You think he's frustrated now wait until he tries shoving the BR disc into his Vita.
Hopefully not the same one I bought earlier since I had just traded in my copy to Target for $30 and kept the X2 code.
DELIVERY ESTIMATE We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

If it says that too... I guess... Bring it Eld. :boxing:

Got my $300 "like-new" PS4 from earlier this week. Little bit of scratching and scuffing on top and bottom, and missing the controller charging cable.

Amazon offered a generous 40% refund for the missing cable. :shock:

So...$180 PS4 get!
Damn, they must have thought it was missing one of those $120 Monster HDMI cables.

they didn't add that much content to p4 golden. its a small amount with the major improvements being characters skills along with the skill cards and selection via fusion.  you gotta add/change something considerably bigger to make me double dip though skill select is getting close.

they didn't add that much content to p4 golden. its a small amount with the major improvements being characters skills along with the skill cards and selection via fusion. you gotta add/change something considerably bigger to make me double dip though skill select is getting close.
P4 Golden added quite a few things: a new dungeon, 2 new social links, more time to max out the social links, new cutscenes, new songs, new personas, third tier personas for party members, new areas (and those are just some of the changes). Plus, the game has been pretty cheap the past few months, it is definitely worth double dipping imo.

they didn't add that much content to p4 golden. its a small amount with the major improvements being characters skills along with the skill cards and selection via fusion. you gotta add/change something considerably bigger to make me double dip though skill select is getting close.
Are you kidding me?! Look at what was added:

P4 Golden added quite a few things: a new dungeon, 2 new social links, more time to max out the social links, new cutscenes, new songs, new personas, third tier personas for party members, new areas (and those are just some of the changes). Plus, the game has been pretty cheap the past few months, it is definitely worth double dipping imo.
If that's not "that much content", I'd love to know what is!

for those wondering, the changes and additions to persona 4 golden:

Two new Social Links: Marie, a Persona 4 Golden exclusive character, and Adachi. Both Social Links can unlock new story content, such as new dungeon and additional scenes for all ending types (Bad/Good/True).
New Difficulty levels similar to Persona 3 Portable. On New Game+, the player can change and even customize the difficulty levels for individual game elements in the config menu.
Several new musics (one for the new opening)
Additional voice over dialog.
Chie and Teddie have new voices in the English versions .
New animated cutscenes.
More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
New areas, such as a beach and a ski resort. Okina City, which was only seen during certain Social Link scenes, is now accessible.
New events, such as a Halloween event and a skiing trip.
The player can explore Inaba on evening time, with few limitation places (similar to Persona 3)
Yu and his friends now have motorbikes to get around various areas.
Certain equipment and accessories changes your party member's appearance, much like in Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable. This equipment goes in a different slot and does not affect the party's stats.
New Garden and Bug Catching features.
Trophies
The ability to choose which skills can be inherited by the persona the player is fusing (However inheritance restriction still applies)
The Vox Populi (Voice of the People) and SOS are new additions to the game, available while connected to the PlayStation Network.
The Vox Populi can be used to see what other players of Persona 4 Golden chose to do during the current day in the game. The feature is also available in the Velvet Room to see what personas other players are currently fusing.
The SOS feature calls other online players for help in dungeons and allows you to send help to others and is recieved as a gift of a minor amount of health and spirit. The amount restored by the SOS is very little and isn't restricted by the current health status of your party.
New scene skipping function for those who played the PS2 version that just want to explore new features.
If the player fulfills criteria for at least good ending, daily activities are expanded to February 14th 2012, giving more time for events and social links.
New epilogue for the True Ending.
Changes to the requests of NPCs or the fox.
Some changes to the flow of battle:
Some shadows/enemies have changed their attribute (weakness/strength/null) or area spawn
Shuffle Time has been revised
Rebalanced characters
Rise can now assist the Investigation Team in All-Out-Attacks
Tag Team attacks
Cavalry Attacks: Attacks from members of the Investigation Team that are not currently in the party. These usually are a follow up to Weak/Critical attacks that down an additional enemy or two allowing for an All-Out-Attack
Some spells has been reduced its usage cost (Megidoloan now only costs 38 SP and Morning Star costs 55 SP)
A new "TV Listings" menu, for displaying bonus content unlocked through the main game. Bonus content and the game itself are presented as television shows.
The return of the Aeon Arcana and the introduction of the Jester/Hunger Arcana. Personas present in Persona 3 FES that were not carried over in Persona 4, such as Seiten Taisei and Lakshmi, as well as some brand new Personas like Baphomet and Kaguya, have been placed in the Aeon and Hunger Arcana.

YUP THEY BARELY CHANGED A THING LOL

I have an OLED but for some reason I want a new slim. Anyone have an unbiased opinion of the LED? I've heard some say it's not bad and others say don't trade at all if you've got the originalzz
I have both and I like everything about the slim, over the OG except the screen.
But, I play yhe slim because of how light it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back