Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting conversation I had with the PS rep on my AWD PS4 warranty claim.  The status showed that I needed to call in as they needed more information.  The main contention was that the $276 paid was too far below the $399 MSRP.  I had to do a bit of a song and dance to get them to waive the service fee but said they'd do it this one time.  Once he got the info into the system, he told me that they'd be exchanging the units at this time (vs. fixing them).  Hoping to see a shipment notice soon.

Mainly an FYI that they may be cracking down on automatically granting warranty service for these AWD consoles.

AWD really overnight shipped my Reality Fighters. I get home today and see a random package leaning on my door. I thought it was a "open to see what you get package", instead its just Reality Fighters. :(

Well I just received my 2 halo 3 xbox 360's , consoles look prestine, came with all cords. Neither console came with a controller :/ - Now just to hope they turn on and run fine.

For $21 each I guess you can't beat that but don't think i'll trade them in now because I would have to buy a stupid controller first, which ruins the entire thing.

Edit: LOL.. the first one sounds like a screw is loose in it falling around, but as it's running its dead silent and seems fine. I turn the screen on and it is the original xbox 360 dash board. This thing hasn't been used in years! haha... 2 red lights, overheats.

Second one get's stuck while playing games, tried 2 games both times just randomly getting stuck.. wierd but whatever

Returning both. Be careful if you see cheap Halo 3 Xbox 360's, do not buy. You have been warned.

Well I just received my 2 halo 3 xbox 360's , consoles look prestine, came with all cords. Neither console came with a controller :/ - Now just to hope they turn on and run fine.

For $21 each I guess you can't beat that but don't think i'll trade them in now because I would have to buy a stupid controller first, which ruins the entire thing.

Edit: LOL.. the first one sounds like a screw is loose in it falling around, but as it's running its dead silent and seems fine. I turn the screen on and it is the original xbox 360 dash board. This thing hasn't been used in years! haha... 2 red lights, overheats.

Second one get's stuck while playing games, tried 2 games both times just randomly getting stuck.. wierd but whatever

Returning both. Be careful if you see cheap Halo 3 Xbox 360's, do not buy. You have been warned.
I could of told you that. the halo 3 consoles use the 2nd generation Zephyr motherboard better then the 1st gen xenon one but not much better. if you are wanting a older Xbox 360 I wouldn't recommend anything less then one with a jasper motherboard which eliminated most but not all of the red light and overheating issues.

I could of told you that. the halo 3 consoles use the 2nd generation Zephyr motherboard better then the 1st gen xenon one but not much better. if you are wanting a older Xbox 360 I wouldn't recommend anything less then one with a jasper motherboard which eliminated most but not all of the red light and overheating issues.
Well I just need it to turn on and play a game at gamestop for a little bit. Neither would accomplish that without kickin the bucket :/

Yep. Duds. Hopefully the person that got the GOW one for $41 has better luck. At least it's a newer mod for what it's really worth lol.

Well I just need it to turn on and play a game at gamestop for a little bit. Neither would accomplish that without kickin the bucket :/
Yep. Duds. Hopefully the person that got the GOW one for $41 has better luck. At least it's a newer mod for what it's really worth lol.
that GOW console is Out For Delivery presently ... should be along any minute now

It's only certain Kindle Fire units that support special offers? I am guessing mine doesn't but how do I know if mine supports the special offers?
On the Fire OS the bar along the top that has the various categories will have an 'Offers' tab all the way to the right. It will be under there.

On the Fire OS the bar along the top that has the various categories will have an 'Offers' tab all the way to the right. It will be under there.
Thanks, guess I don't have it. Is there a way to talk to amazon about becoming eligible for these offers or do I basically have to buy a new/different kindle?

It's only certain Kindle Fire units that support special offers? I am guessing mine doesn't but how do I know if mine supports the special offers?
only these models are eligible:
Kindle Fire HDX
Kindle Fire HD
Kindle Fire 2nd Generation

If you don't have one these then you would have to buy one for these specific kindle fire offers

I've also seen a few posts about people who have the offers tab, but never get these limited time offers.
all kindles have special offers but only select kindle fires can get these limited offers geared toward specific kindle fire models. The older models won't work only these:
Kindle Fire HDX
Kindle Fire HD

all kindles have special offers but only select kindle fires can get these limited offers geared toward specific kindle fire models. The older models won't work only these:
Kindle Fire HDX
Kindle Fire HD
The OG kindle fire didn't have special offers, and I'm talking about people who have the KFHD/HDX.

$41.76 :360: GOW3 LE Console Bundle arrived in truly Like New condition.
All packaging, contents, and paperwork included.
Aside from some scuffing on bottom of the console it looks in new condition.

The bundled Gears game, headset, AV cable, and second controller were all unopened.
Seems to run fine, just letting it spin a disc for a while now.

I've never dealt with a MS console before so there were a few panicky seconds there where I was struggling to figure out how I was supposed to charge this controller.
lol @ disposable batteries

Now gotta decide whether it goes to Gamestop or Amazon.

The bundled Gears game, headset, AV cable, and second controller were all unopened.

I've never dealt with a MS console before so there were a few panicky seconds there where I was struggling to figure out how I was supposed to charge this controller.

Very nice. Congrats on the find.

What vita is the best one thew new borderlands bundle or the old ones? If i go old which old one has everything. I see a plain wifi then a 3g one. I do not want borderlands or a cheaper quality version. Thanks

What vita is the best one thew new borderlands bundle or the old ones? If i go old which old one has everything. I see a plain wifi then a 3g one. I do not want borderlands or a cheaper quality version. Thanks
New version is better in pretty much all aspects except screen quality. Old version feels more premium and has a better screen. New version has 1GB internal memory and charges via USB

New version is better in pretty much all aspects except screen quality. Old version feels more premium and has a better screen. New version has 1GB internal memory and charges via USB
Yeah i heard the new one has a weak screen quality. Do the new ones have those dreaded dead pixels on arrival like i read long ago for the older model? I might go with the new one but people talk so much smack about the quality of the screen on the new one.

Yeah i heard the new one has a weak screen quality. Do the new ones have those dreaded dead pixels on arrival like i read long ago for the older model? I might go with the new one but people talk so much smack about the quality of the screen on the new one.
I think it's overblown honestly. People say if you compare side by side the OLED is better hands down but if you've never owned one you'll be 100% happy with the slim

They're nearly identical in every way and both have pros and cons. The easy argument is for the OLED because it has the immediate wow factor but both screens are very good and I still find the LCD slightly superior when judged on the whole of their merits. The new system is great and improves on every aspect of the first gen model in my opinion.

So if you just want a Vita get whichever one you can score at a price your comfortable with.

Lucky dawg you! I paid $98 for my GOW one. I kept mine though. Needed an old gen console lol.

I think your best bet is Amazon. Unless you plan to buy a Xbone or PS4.

I think it's overblown honestly. People say if you compare side by side the OLED is better hands down but if you've never owned one you'll be 100% happy with the slim
I've got an OLED and have seen the new version. If I were to pick I'd actually give up the crisp OLED for the benefits of the new one. Battery life, weight, and charging. I enjoy my 3DS too and the graphics aren't as crisp as the OLED.

If I had to do it over again, I'd go with the Slim. Sure, the OLED pops, but I'd rather have the better battery life/USB charger/smaller rear touch pad etc.

To echo Eldy, though, it's about a comfortable price point for you.

always annoying when good deals go to flippers especially ones that don't even like the product to start with

They're nearly identical in every way and both have pros and cons. The easy argument is for the OLED because it has the immediate wow factor but both screens are very good and I still find the LCD slightly superior when judged on the whole of their merits. The new system is great and improves on every aspect of the first gen model in my opinion.

So if you just want a Vita get whichever one you can score at a price your comfortable with.
Correct. Cheaper the better.

BTW Eld, how are you liking Wildstar so far? I am thinking of getting it, as im getting tired of Diablo 3 lol

always annoying when good deals go to flippers especially ones that don't even like the product to start with
I'd prefer not to hear about it if they do. I've been searching for a cheap 360 for forever now. But it is what it is. At least it's not like SD where everyone encourages others.

I'm a big Gears fan so if I ever got one of these, I'd actually keep it. A LE console seems like such a waste to trade in imo. I get the standard ones but not an LE.

I'm a big Gears fan so if I ever got one of these, I'd actually keep it. A LE console seems like such a waste to trade in imo. I get the standard ones but not an LE.
That's what I do, all those old fattys trade in, why not right? lol but i even paid $98 for my GOW LE and i love it, especially bcus it came with both controllers when most of these crapshoots never one with one controller lol. Old xboxs suck anyways, no one should ever have one because you need that $30 or higher wifi adaptor just to use xbox live . Dumbest thing ever, glad it was fixed to be built in later down the rode

Correct. Cheaper the better.

BTW Eld, how are you liking Wildstar so far? I am thinking of getting it, as im getting tired of Diablo 3 lol
I'm not at the point where I can give a definitive answer but through level 10 on most of the classes I'm liking it. The strength so far is definitely in the combat and setting. The questing is kind of meh so far, not bad just sort of bland. It makes sense because unlike most MMOs they've said they're focus is on the Elder Game (end game content) and is one of the few MMOs to actually launch with a reasonable amount of end game stuff. Really just wanting to make it to 20 to run some dungeons and see if they live up to the hype.

The classes are all sort of familiar but different and having a little bit of a problem figuring out which one to stick with. They all play fairly different and you don't really get into normal MMO flow until like halfway through the second zone so they're a bit hard to judge off the bat. Like I want to like the Engineer but through level 10 it's not really doing it for me though the class is supposed to pick up later in the game. So now I'm focusing on my space furry Esper which is a better fit through level 10 but I don't want to give up on the Engineer either.

It's also been very smooth since the first night when they were late to officially launch by like three hours because of a couple issues that popped up and had to do maintenance on. Very few bugs (mostly UI stuff), only one crash, no lag or anything (other than earlier tonight). I'm on Widow which is the most populated PVP server and I've only seen queues more than 5 minutes at this time of night (11PM EST) and typing this and doing WoW dailies while I wait in queue.

I think I have a couple 7 day guest passes from preordering like 5 minutes before it came out, PM if you want one.

I'm not at the point where I can give a definitive answer but through level 10 on most of the classes I'm liking it. The strength so far is definitely in the combat and setting. The questing is kind of meh so far, not bad just sort of bland. It makes sense because unlike most MMOs they've said they're focus is on the Elder Game (end game content) and is one of the few MMOs to actually launch with a reasonable amount of end game stuff. Really just wanting to make it to 20 to run some dungeons and see if they live up to the hype.

The classes are all sort of familiar but different and having a little bit of a problem figuring out which one to stick with. They all play fairly different and you don't really get into normal MMO flow until like halfway through the second zone so they're a bit hard to judge off the bat. Like I want to like the Engineer but through level 10 it's not really doing it for me though the class is supposed to pick up later in the game. So now I'm focusing on my space furry Esper which is a better fit through level 10 but I don't want to give up on the Engineer either.

It's also been very smooth since the first night when they were late to officially launch by like three hours because of a couple issues that popped up and had to do maintenance on. Very few bugs (mostly UI stuff), only one crash, no lag or anything (other than earlier tonight). I'm on Widow which is the most populated PVP server and I've only seen queues more than 5 minutes at this time of night (11PM EST) and typing this and doing WoW dailies while I wait in queue.

I think I have a couple 7 day guest passes from preordering like 5 minutes before it came out, PM if you want one.
Oh ic. Yah I played the open beta for like 1 day then it closed lol so i didnt get to test the waters much. So it's supposed to pick up more towards the end? thats good to hear. PM coming your way as I def want to try it again before I buy it.

Oh ic. Yah I played the open beta for like 1 day then it closed lol so i didnt get to test the waters much. So it's supposed to pick up more towards the end? thats good to hear. PM coming your way as I def want to try it again before I buy it.
This is the video that basically sold me all by itself. I had no interest in the game until I saw this randomly about two hours before the game launched. At 4:50 in particular my willpower failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twa4hE1I8Hc

That boss fight just looks like everything I wish WoW still was and remember from my hardcore raiding days where to win you had to do everything right and more than just blast the daylights out of everything. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back