Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be warned, I ordered the X1 dinger for the same price, the thing looks like someone took a javelin and stabbed it. The dent was all the way past the map and extras and into the case. Haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet or not. I'm going to play it a bit and if it's fun I'll keep it, if not I'm sending back since I mainly bought for the CE.
So you're saying your copy of Sniper Elite was...assassinated?

Just received this baby in today. I've gotta say, I really lucked out! Came in with all the components (USB, charger, unused 4 gig card, etc.), and the Vita itself was brand new. I mean it looks like it wasn't even taken out of the packaging (white box still had the original circle sticks over it). VERY Slight dent on the bottom corner of the box, but otherwise it was unused - not even opened. The white Vita itself? BEAUTIFUL. I owned a black one before I sold it last year, but the white color on the Vita is so beautiful. Awesome deal! (thanks again, Zalaki!)

80 gig fat PS3 from AWD for $165 came in as well. That's another story all together. The console has some heavy scratches on the bottom (but top, front, sides, and back are virtually unscathed). The controller that came along with it was dirty as heck, so much so that I'm thinking of throwing it away. Hair, mildew, flakes of skin, etc. Not even touching that sucker with a 10 foot pole. I'll probably just use the other two PS3 controllers that I have in storage. The video (not the HDMI one; the other one) port's thin metallic walls are warped in, so I can't insert the plug into it. Doesn't matter though - I'll be using the HDMI cable anyways.

Checked the hard drive area of the console and found that whoever owned it previously, upgraded or changed out the drive, since it has telltale signs of the owner screwing and unscrewing it a few times. I'll see how it works when I go home, but if I have any problems at all with it, even slight ones, I'm returning it.

My $161 LN Red\Black 3DS XL arrived today and it is absolutely new and unopened. Even the box is in perfect shape (after I removed a couple AWD stickers that that is). CN code worked and I am more than satisfied.

Now deciding if I want to hold onto my original Red\Black 3DS or sell it (was a Holiday bundle a from 2012 with Super Mario 3D Land) since I am doing a system transfer as I type this. Kinda glad now that I kept the box and everything to my original 3DS in perfect condition.

I

I got a G one, do you guys think it will be cheaper in BF, the game has already one year and is still around $30 brand new
I think the cheapest we might see it NEW is $19.99 and for black friday maybe $15 but that is a stretch for this title. But you never know, it could happen.

PS4 version releases in 11 days and will only drive the PS3 version down
Maybe, but I think if the PS4 ver goes for around $40-45 on sale, then the PS3 one will stay around $30 I would think. Not even Uncharted I think has hold its value so much for this long.

There's only so low that game is going to go for awhile. PS3 base is much, much bigger and the overlap with the PS4 base is very small.
Yeap, I agree. I have a feeling is going to be $20-25 for BF.

I just ordered Fallout 3 CE and Alan Wake CE.
There were 3 fallout 3 and 20 alan wake left.
Hopefully they come in mint condition.
Thanks op
I luckily found both new for cheap. $15 from WM for the Alan Wake CE almost a year ago. And then crazily Amazon had a large amount of the FO3 CEs new about a year and a half ago for $20 I think.

They are both awesome CEs. My wife bugs me constantly to get rid of them but I just say its the same as some of the other stuff she has all around the house which quiets her for a few weeks

I luckily found both new for cheap. $15 from WM for the Alan Wake CE almost a year ago. And then crazily Amazon had a large amount of the FO3 CEs new about a year and a half ago for $20 I think.

They are both awesome CEs. My wife bugs me constantly to get rid of them but I just say its the same as some of the other stuff she has all around the house which quiets her for a few weeks
Gotta say fallout series is one of the best games ever. Big fan. I wish I could have luck out on those cheap prices. I do recall fallout 3 ce for ps3 was on clearance for $30, but they were gone. I see ebay with these higher prices, so when I saw Amazon, had to get it. Not sure it would get any lower, but hopefully they both come minty.

If I have Skylanders for Wii U, probably no reason to get that PS4 one that is up right now, right?
Honestly I think it would just be preference to system you want to play it on, but if you already have it I wouldn't waste the money. Buy the PS4 game disc off someone on CL or ebay for like $10 or less and just use the portal and etc you already have.

Honestly I think it would just be preference to system you want to play it on, but if you already have it I wouldn't waste the money. Buy the PS4 game disc off someone on CL or ebay for like $10 or less and just use the portal and etc you already have.
Kind of what I thought, thanks for the input

Are the portals for all the console version compatible with all systems and game versions?

I got a G one, do you guys think it will be cheaper in BF, the game has already one year and is still around $30 brand new
Yes. THere was over 7+ million sold (not sure about in the US however) so theres a huge market for The Last Of US already. My guess is God of War 3 levels in 2ish years ($5) used at say Gamestop.

If you're going to get Swap Force for Xbox One, it has to be an Xbox one SF portal. 360 Swap Force portal will not work on Xbox One, neither will any other systems

So all I'd have to do is find the cheapest portal pack I can from Swap Force and then get an Xbone SF disc?

Finally set up the $95 "Good" 160GB Slim PS3 that I snagged when the $86/$95 PS3s were posted last week.  Came complete with a small amount of damage to the box and minor scratches on one corner of the system.  All accessories/cables/etc were present and in great condition and the system's working perfectly so far.  Well worth it for a spare. Thanks to those who posted the deal.  I know AWD consoles have been hit or miss (especially lately) so it's good that there's still some decent deals/results getting churned out of AWD along with the horror stories...

Some decently priced (not over $200) PS3s for a change:

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 160GB System (Slim) (G) $126.13

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 160GB System (Slim) (LN - Dinger) $141.90 "Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged."
Awesome, thanks! "Like new" was already gone but grabbed the "good" one. Been looking for a spare slim for months, I HATE the way the super slim looks and don't like top loading systems. It's backordered until next week, but i'll live.

Who buys music these days? Spotify baby.

Seriously though I wouldn't personally buy it because I just won't listen to it again. It's worth one listen though and the videos for it have been great.
>He doesn't support his favorite artist's music by buying tangible music

don't get me wrong, i still download the mp3, but there's something about buying a physical object that i like

especially vinyl

stop living in the 90's, between spotify, itunes radio, etc, there is really no need to buy new 'trending' music these days and you support the artists also.
Uhh you need wifi everywhere for those, mp3's go anywhere with you which is a huge advantage. Plus spotify doesn't have everything I want.

Also most good artists say they dont give a fuck if you "steal" their music. What's really funny is i've probably supported music more than all of you considering i've been to countless house shows and have donated money directly to the bands who really need it.

[quote name="NeedleInTheHay" post="11937855" timestamp="1405797934"]Uhh you need wifi everywhere for those, mp3's go anywhere with you which is a huge advantage. Plus spotify doesn't have everything I want.

Also most good artists say they dont give a fuck if you "steal" their music. What's really funny is i've probably supported music more than all of you considering i've been to countless house shows and have donated money directly to the bands who really need it. [/quote]
I know you said Spotify doesn't have everything you're interested in, but you can download playlists/songs for offline playback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back