Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryse & Elder Scrolls Oblivion Collector's Edtion [360] both for $16.56 is the first package to be "In transit". Now if the PS3 and other collector editions would prepare to ship.

Didn't someone in the thread say can change your payment method to gift card? I'm not getting that option on any of my not yet shipped orders.

I was looking for Ryse. I have been watching for awhile and of course, as soon as I go buy it with the bday coupon and $5 cert for $30 it goes on sale.

That was what broke the threshold of amazon warehouse stingy pricing. And I didn't get any of it. You're allllll welcome.
Don't feel bad plus, everyone was saying that it was only a third of that $22 last night. So you missed out on it for an even lower price :)

Not if it's just the game, which is possible based on that description.
There's no way it'd just be the game. It's just going to be in some Amazon packaging rather than the Max Payne box. It'll contain everything or else they'd just list it as the non-LE. The statue and the bullet will be there. There is a possibility that the statue might be a little dinged though.

My Injustice CE had the same description and Wonder Woman's lasso had been broken off.

All my stuff is still Not Yet Shipped and set for Saturday. I've had Amazon ship things to me the day before, so I'm not that worried, but I'm also not worried if they cancel everything, it's whatever.

I live life to the fullest regardless if I miss deals or not.

Thanks to all you guys who posted stuff.

#1love

Yes there is.
Well, maybe I've just been lucky. I've ordered 3 or 4 different CEs in Acceptable condition and I've only had a problem with the GTAIV one which was missing the bank deposit box. I contacted CS who apologized. He said even acceptable games should have complete physical contents. The only things that should be damaged or missing is the box, pamphlets and things listed in the description.

Well, maybe I've just been lucky. I've ordered 3 or 4 different CEs in Acceptable condition and I've only had a problem with the GTAIV one which was missing the bank deposit box. I contacted CS who apologized. He said even acceptable games should have complete physical contents. The only things that should be damaged or missing is the box, pamphlets and things listed in the description.
By their own standard the only thing an A CE has to have is the game.

I haven't been on Amazon Warehouse for a few months and decided to check it yesterday night. Oh man......

we shouldve all known better when the trickle started the other day because its always wed night that shit goes down when awd is like this and then there is one more smaller one later in the week

Checked the thread after I got off work, and literally minutes later the madness happened. At least I may still be a part of the madness considering I work at UPS

There's no way it'd just be the game. It's just going to be in some Amazon packaging rather than the Max Payne box. It'll contain everything or else they'd just list it as the non-LE. The statue and the bullet will be there. There is a possibility that the statue might be a little dinged though.

My Injustice CE had the same description and Wonder Woman's lasso had been broken off.
I bought a Disgaea 3 Premium Edition and it came as Disc only in a clear case. Just saying it's always a risk with Acceptable. You would think that it would need at least something to be listed as a Premium/Limited/Collector edition but not in this case...

amazon warehouse needs to stop doing this 3am East Coast update shit. West coasters are getting all the good deals. Only way an east coaster can get in on any of these is if we were unemployed.

All of my stuff sans the consoles and ACIV LE have been sitting at "shipping now" for the entire day with a delivery date of the ninth (though I noticed where they all used to say guaranteed delivery date, they now say estimated delivery date), but at least they haven't reverted back to "preparing for shipment" or anything.

I'll be angry if it all somehow ends up being cancelled, but I'd be happy to just get Tomb Raider if it came down to it.

SO fuckING SALTY RIGHT NOW. I missed everything, whats making it worse is that I was awake all night and didnt go to bed until 3am central. fuck.

MediocreIncompleteDove.gif

Is a LN Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations PS3 Limited worth $7?
that is actually the price I paid for it new at target clearance a year n half ago lol. The only part that make it limited if I remember right was just that the first print copies had a pack of cards in the game case

My order status update.

• Black Ops Hardened Edition (360) Preparing for shipment
  • Forza Horizon Limited Edition Preparing for shipment
  • Prince of Persia (360) Preparing for shipment
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3) Preparing for shipment
  • Defiance Collector's Edition (360) Preparing for shipment
  • Left 4 Dead Preparing for shipment
  • Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Preparing for shipment
  • Perfect Dark Zero Collector Edition Preparing for shipment
  • Ghost Prestige Edition (ps4) Not yet shipped
  • Disney Infinity starter pack (ps3) Preparing for shipment
  • Batman: Arkham City (360) Shipping now
  • Forza 5 Limited Edition Shipping now
  • AC: Black Flag Limited Edition (ps4) Shipping now
  • Tomb Raider: DE art book pack (ps4) Shipping now
  • Mass Effect 3 (WiiU) Preparing for shipment
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy Preparing for shipment
  • Batman: Arkham Origins Collector Edition Preparing for shipment
  • xbox 360 arcade Preparing for shipment
  • AC: Black flag (WiiU)Preparing for shipment
Wallet damage: $138.03
Everything has a August 9th arrival date, except the Xbox which is on the 12th.

amazon warehouse needs to stop doing this 3am East Coast update shit. West coasters are getting all the good deals. Only way an east coaster can get in on any of these is if we were unemployed.
I think it worked out in the end for the ones involved. You guys had the BB $303 Xbox trades just recently. While I was driving out to my store on the west coast, the values got nuked so I found out the hard way in the very middle of the trade.

I think it worked out in the end for the ones involved. You guys had the BB $303 Xbox trades just recently. While I was driving out to my store on the west coast, the values got nuked so I found out the hard way in the very middle of the trade.
Except some of us didn't even get in on that, either. :wall:

It was obvious something was up.  Post update count spiked.  THen I clicked here.  And knew why.  Didn't get much out of this though game wise.

I got in on both. Wasn't even going to check this thread while marathoning Game of Thrones. Decided what the hell and to my surprise this glitch happens.

As for the 360 trade in's, I saw that late that night but it started a few hours earlier so people on the west coast had better chances for it. I woke up early the following morning and managed to trade in one.

Sigh

My stuff still hasn't changed from "Not yet Shipped"

Even my regular purchases
I wouldn't worry about it. Just give it some time and be patient. If something bad was going to happen, mass cancellations would have been sent out by now. I wonder if some analyst saw the activity this morning and had the following conversation:

Analyst - "Uh, Boss? we just had $300,000 worth of goods purchased by 500 different accounts overnight. The algorithm glitched out on the pricing for a few hours. Should we cancel these?"

Big Boss - :::looks at his TPS reports:: "Hmmmphf... they played us like a damn fiddle!! fuck it!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back