All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you pay $44.64 plus tax for a GameBoy Advance? To resell? Actually asking not trying to be jerk.
Mainly to use for transferring pokemon and other games that connect with gamecube games basically for my end. Otherwise I'd just use my ds lite which is bc.

hori split pad pro I ordered came. Box was squished a bit since they sent it in a giant bubble mailer. Can't fit it on my switch with the lozbotw fold over case unlike the regular joy cons due to the sideways thing so I'll just have to leave that off for the time being to use them. Haven't had a chance to test it but will get to it later this evening.  Presumably was a dinger so nifty. Shoutout to gospelman for posting the original deal on those btw. Shame I couldn't have gotten it during the 20% but them's the breaks. 

My acceptable Retroid Pocket 2 Plus arrived yesterday from Amazon Warehouse.  It looked like the box had only been cut open to inspect what was inside.  The screen protector and instructions were intact, so the various marks they described in the description must have referred to the box itself, but the microSD card was missing.  

My only complaint is that my 256 GB micro SD card is supposed to arrive separately in 3 days since I placed that order on Amazon the day after I ordered the RP2 Plus, so it's pretty useless until then.  :bomb:

hori split pad pro I ordered came.
Glad to hear yours was in good condition. I also use those.

On a related note, I noticed a new, similar hori splitpad coming. Seems mainly just thinner and more case friendly than the pro model. The tradeoff is that it looks a lot less comfortable. So likely not for me. My solution to reduce the bulk is to only use a pro pad on R and a standard joycon in dpad shell on L (adds rumble).
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BDSNHLDY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

hori split pad pro I ordered came. Box was squished a bit since they sent it in a giant bubble mailer. Can't fit it on my switch with the lozbotw fold over case unlike the regular joy cons due to the sideways thing so I'll just have to leave that off for the time being to use them. Haven't had a chance to test it but will get to it later this evening. Presumably was a dinger so nifty. Shoutout to gospelman for posting the original deal on those btw. Shame I couldn't have gotten it during the 20% but them's the breaks.
I got my set off facebook marketplace for like...23$ with shipping,. I dig em. Don't use them 100% of the time, but its nice to throw them on there here and there for a nice beefy controller feel, they don't add too much weight either which is nice, only drawbacks are they look sorta doofy and my hands still go to sleep now and again.

Can't believe I ordered an PS5 for basically at retail price on AWD (Only saying that as I assume the HZD code to be used, and not worth MSRP currently). So I hope it ends up being good. Its an gift for an family member. https://imgur.com/a/Fn3jrl8

There was a $251 Series X yesterday. If you were in the market, better start checking the warehouse listing several times a day.
I will never understand the pricing algorithm. An Xbox One can be found on the Warehouse listing higher than a Series X.

Personally seeing an Xbox Series X listed on Amazon Warehouse and not checking out in time. I don't know if I can handle paying $500 for a Series X now.

Personally seeing an Xbox Series X listed on Amazon Warehouse and not checking out in time. I don't know if I can handle paying $500 for a Series X now.
You say that but I've been waiting on that cheap series x to ship since August 3rd. I'm starting to think I'm better off paying the $500 before demand picks back up.

Many drug stores run discounts on Xbox gift cards which can be used on the MS store, use this to assist and you can get an XSX 20% off. This usually happens around Black Friday or so.

Many drug stores run discounts on Xbox gift cards which can be used on the MS store, use this to assist and you can get an XSX 20% off. This usually happens around Black Friday or so.
It'll take awhile but Microsoft Rewards is how I got mine, I think I only paid like $20 after saving for a year.

And of course I'd never do such a thing because think of the morality of it, but getting a bot with multiple accounts, you can cash out via Amazon/Target/Walmart gift card and get a massive discount off in a few months.

There was a $251 Series X yesterday. If you were in the market, better start checking the warehouse listing several times a day.
You say that but I've been waiting on that cheap series x to ship since August 3rd. I'm starting to think I'm better off paying the $500 before demand picks back up.
I managed to snag that one yesterday, but it says it's slated to arrive in early October. Not keeping my hopes up if one from August still hasn't shipped.

Something doesn't add up here. I don't quite understand how you haven't gotten yours or been cancelled on, when I keep hearing about more sightings of this unicorn of a video game console.

There was a $182 Series X a couple of hours ago. Props to anyone who can actually grab these things before they go OOS.
Ouch, at this point I would settle on an Xbox One X at that price.

I’ve tried searching this thread but can’t find it. Is there a specific link I need to see the Series X warehouse listings, or are they just put under the Amazon.com listings in the other sellers section?

Currently a series x up for$200 good condition that sounds like it's 100% reliable. Store just opened and the condition description only states that adding gift wrapping will get you a $50 voucher. Anyone like to gamble?

Currently a series x up for$200 good condition that sounds like it's 100% reliable. Store just opened and the condition description only states that adding gift wrapping will get you a $50 voucher. Anyone like to gamble?
That's not a gamble. It's an obviously fraudulent listing.

The Xbox elite controller's price is currently glitched. It continues to drop. Even though it's highly likely a swap out. For $3.06, I figured why not. Worst case is I can use the back paddles on the core model.

[attachment=37356:Screenshot_20220929-150753_Firefox.jpg]

I checked what I think is the amazon page and camelcamelcamel doesn't show it as ever having that price. They probably don't post extreme price fluctuations.

I managed to snag that one yesterday, but it says it's slated to arrive in early October. Not keeping my hopes up if one from August still hasn't shipped.
This thing wasn't even opened. Seals were intact — box was just a little beat up.

This thing wasn't even opened. Seals were intact — box was just a little beat up.
I'm a bit jealous, I'm still waiting on that August order. I got one from the Newegg deal last week so I decided to check on the order since I don't really care if they cancel it anymore. They said it was unavailable, so that was real helpful.

Wow. I just clicked the link and saw a "Used Very good" Series X for 200$....Lmao. Pulled the trigger even though I DO NOT NEED IT.

EDIT: Nvm seller was the infamous "Choose gift wrap" seller listed here. Canceled!

Thanks for the fast replies. I realized my error about a minute or two after hitting order after reading the last page of posts - but if not I would have caught it thanks to you all.

What would they even send you? Just a box? 

Also, I got a $50 off coupon for a Series X on amazon. It's a little check box coupon on the Series X page on Amazon. YMMV but worth checking if you are in the market for a Series X.

Wow. I just clicked the link and saw a "Used Very good" Series X for 200$....Lmao. Pulled the trigger even though I DO NOT NEED IT.

EDIT: Nvm seller was the infamous "Choose gift wrap" seller listed here. Canceled!
Okay, I must have missed this -- how does the "choose gift wrap" scam/problem work? I mean, why are you being asked to choose gift wrap?

bread's done
Back