All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a chair, I'll go by your recommendation! Thx
Highly recommend this one, I am not a fan of leather chairs. I sit in this thing for 9 hours a day as I work from home had to buy a second for my significant other as she currently works from home now to. No complaints had one for over a year and the chair still feels the same as the day I bought it. Also the 5 year chair / 10 year warranty frame still applies on these I contacted the company to verify before. Let me know how you like it when it comes in. Super easy to assemble to take like 10 minutes at most.

Why all the condition descriptions missing.
maybe they decided to stop lying and pretending they have any clue what condition anything is since they basically never check their returns to begin with :razz: that being said I clicked a random item (dualsense 5) and the condition was listed as used: very good right above the sold by amazon warehouse

Thanks to whoever said about the $200 gift card with sign up of Amazon CC. Got it with no problem
I don't need another card, but that's a good deal. I needed new smoke detectors as my old wired ones shorted out. I got 9 interconnected detectors (3 of them combination detectors) for $40 after that gift card.

I don't need another card, but that's a good deal. I needed new smoke detectors as my old wired ones shorted out. I got 9 interconnected detectors (3 of them combination detectors) for $40 after that gift card.
Definitly was a no brainer as helps through getting more stuff for self or family. Glad you were able to secure some detectors on the cheap

I grabbed on impulse a $330 (A) Series X the other night.  Decided I don't need it since I already have my $250 awd unit working fine.  Cancelling the order now in case anyone wants to stalk the listing in the near future.

Sticking with the (A) H:FW disc ps5 I ordered around the same time.  Hopefully it actually ships and I'll have the extended holiday return window to decide if it's worth keeping.

I grabbed on impulse a $330 (A) Series X the other night. Decided I don't need it since I already have my $250 awd unit working fine. Cancelling the order now in case anyone wants to stalk the listing in the near future.

Sticking with the (A) H:FW disc ps5 I ordered around the same time. Hopefully it actually ships and I'll have the extended holiday return window to decide if it's worth keeping.
Nice finds what was the PS5 price would were able to get

I grabbed on impulse a $330 (A) Series X the other night. Decided I don't need it since I already have my $250 awd unit working fine. Cancelling the order now in case anyone wants to stalk the listing in the near future.

Sticking with the (A) H:FW disc ps5 I ordered around the same time. Hopefully it actually ships and I'll have the extended holiday return window to decide if it's worth keeping.
it's there right now

I ordered a "Used, Like New" $40 copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 during the "20% off" sale... ($50, down to $40).

It just arrived today. It appears to be in the original shrink wrap, never opened, but with a giant AMAZON REFURBISHED/RENEWED sticker on it.  I thought that sealed returns wouldn't go through the same process, but...

I ordered a "Used, Like New" $40 copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 during the "20% off" sale... ($50, down to $40).

It just arrived today. It appears to be in the original shrink wrap, never opened, but with a giant AMAZON REFURBISHED/RENEWED sticker on it. I thought that sealed returns wouldn't go through the same process, but...
my like new copy of fire emblem arrived today. It was a mess of all sorts .. broken case all over, ripped artwork, cartridge colored. I guess somebody really didn't want fire emblem...

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:37543]

my like new copy of fire emblem arrived today. It was a mess of all sorts .. broken case all over, ripped artwork, cartridge colored. I guess somebody really didn't want fire emblem...
That happened to me with a LN Disgaea 6. Amazon refunded me and today me to keep the gsme.

Since GS went "oops crack in the disc" (which i couldn't see but whatever) I just tossed it out after ordering the replacement the other day.

(LN) $99 Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 - Nintendo Switch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D62Y1KQ

Not from Amazon Warehouse but Delaware, 99% feedback score.

Can also find on eBay for $80 - $120 though make sure you're getting the US version.

Some other finds

(LN) $39.57 Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope – Standard Edition
(VG) 43.19 Bayonetta 3 - Nintendo Switch
Mario Rabbids is $39.97 new on Amazon right now so definitely just go with that if you're interested

My $439 H:FW console arrived today (ordered 11/22 and was tagged with 2 different delay emails).  Came with everything including the game voucher that hadn't been scratched off.  Clearly a return someone boxed back up, though.

Also I've seen this following nsw oled grip ($40) pop up in the $2-3 range in the last few days.  I have two on the way and don't expect to need more, so here's a link to watch.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09P9NVG36/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I still haven't rolled the dice on these deals. Very glad some of you scored though. That $439 PS5 deal was one of the best I've seen. $314 for a Series X seems too good to be true.

I still haven't rolled the dice on these deals. Very glad some of you scored though. That $439 PS5 deal was one of the best I've seen. $314 for a Series X seems too good to be true.
it’s the luck of the draw, I got one about 4 months ago, was a damaged box but console was brand new, even was able to register it on my MS account, Amazon warehouse deals can be so random, I just check randomly and sometimes you get lucky.

it’s the luck of the draw, I got one about 4 months ago, was a damaged box but console was brand new, even was able to register it on my MS account, Amazon warehouse deals can be so random, I just check randomly and sometimes you get lucky.
Got my Series X when AWD had them for 277. Wasn't planning on it, didn't need it, but so glad I took the gamble.

Haven't gotten this kind of use out of an Xbox console since the 360 glory days.

I paid $80 for an God of War Controller. I ended up with an white one that someone did an returned fraud with. Sorta irks me how people can do this and not feel sorry. I'm def returning this.

I paid $80 for an God of War Controller. I ended up with an white one that someone did an returned fraud with. Sorta irks me how people can do this and not feel sorry. I'm def returning this.
their QC department stinks at times, gotten fake joy cons, or flat out other controllers on Xbox controller purchases.

Controllers and screen protectors are the worst gaming items you can buy on AWD.  I'd just recommend staying away from them across the board - unless it's something crazy like those $3 elite controllers I never managed to get.

Controllers vary. I've got a pile of ps3 and a ps4 and ps5 controllers I've gotten from awd when someone damaged the pallet or whatever that were dingers.

If there's a large amount of controllers available to order in varying conditions I think it's worth the gamble. My 8BitDo that I've ordered during every 20% off promotion come in with really just damaged boxes, but controller's look fine.

Anytime I bet a bad item Amazon does take care of it, never had an issue when I’ve received a fake or swapped item. Xbox one controller in Xbox series boxes seems to be the most common. I tried one of these Amazon return boxes from an auction house this year, lost every penny spent, each Xbox series controller was a swap, and not even with a working Xbox one controller. People get away with this way to much. Elite controllers are usually a safe bet when they come up for around $60-$80 never seen a $3 one myself but the ones I’ve gotten with drift, Microsoft replaces free. Usually with a new unit.

Ordered 8 items back on the 20th. I miss the days of Prime actually being Prime. Order something and its there within 2 days or less. Even if shipping was 3-5 days sometimes like I usually see now. https://imgur.com/a/BClk03E
amazon warehouse is odd, my first XSX took 3 weeks and my last one took another 3 weeks, no idea how they determine these dates but both have been in great shape. The first was actually brand new, this last one had only a few months left on the warranty but is in great shape.

Has anyone ordered an OLED Switch from Amazon Warehouse recently? I just got mines (A) $260 and each part came individually wrapped up in some tight plastic. No original box, so they threw in that hard foam on top and below the items. Screen is like brand new, but the right joy-con has some sign of use. But for $260, I cant complain.

Guess I should buy a screen protector.

I’ve been on the hunt for a Series X. I had a browser on my phone opened to it and decided to let it load just for kicks and scored one a hair under $300. Not quite the rock bottom prices I’ve seen, but grateful and surprised it showed up as I had been relying on a Twitter account alert.

I’ve been on the hunt for a Series X. I had a browser on my phone opened to it and decided to let it load just for kicks and scored one a hair under $300. Not quite the rock bottom prices I’ve seen, but grateful and surprised it showed up as I had been relying on a Twitter account alert.
I got one for $264 last week with tax but, waiting to see if it actually ships is always the gamble. Fingers crossed and congrats on grabbing one as well.

$294 XSX this morning, that 4-5am eastern time seems to be a good time still. Hopefully one of you all got that!

What's the trick?
Amazon only or any reseller?
Condition or notes?

Would like to score one for kiddo or friend.

What's the trick?
Amazon only or any reseller?
Condition or notes?

Would like to score one for kiddo or friend.
1-4am eastern seems to be the trick here lately, must be a lot coming in from Christmas returns. I’ve seen a lot of consoles popping up here lately in the middle of the night.

Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1" on top, front or sides of item. Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1" on bottom or back of item. Item will come repackaged.

Sounds sketchy, or chance it's actually clean?
My recent Series X said this, was perfect, wasn’t new, but was in really good shape. I feel that price is a tad high but it is less than retail.

Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1" on top, front or sides of item. Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1" on bottom or back of item. Item will come repackaged.

Sounds sketchy, or chance it's actually clean?
My recent Series X said this, was perfect, wasn’t new, but was in really good shape. I feel that price is a tad high but it is less than retail.
I can quote this as well. I'm sure mine said this as well back in December. But came looking really clean and the box was intact and included without issues. I feel $399 is sorta high, but I only paid $331 for mine. So YMMV.

Also was able to add the Microsoft Complete warranty for 2 years too.

I thought it was very high too, especially since we saw some around $200 before. The listing was open for hours.

Edit: Looks like it is still available.

I can quote this as well. I'm sure mine said this as well back in December. But came looking really clean and the box was intact and included without issues. I feel $399 is sorta high, but I only paid $331 for mine. So YMMV.

Also was able to add the Microsoft Complete warranty for 2 years too.
I could do this on one I bought early 2022, the one I got last December was past the point of being able to extend the warranty.

bread's done
Back