All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I can link the Sony XB43 bluetooth speaker, I got from AWD for $55 with another one for stereo sound. But the shitty color I got isn't in stock, and the blue or black one is $120+.

So should I go with the Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged. or Item will come in original packaging.?

Edit: I ended up purchasing an Acceptable condition one for $110. It didn't give any description other then acceptable.

Slept on a acceptable Ragnarok bundle..

Taking chance on 407 Large cosmetic damage on boxed set case.

What's that going to look like.

That acceptable switch I ordered for $218 arrived and it's either new or refurbished but everything looks immaculate. Just the box has a cut on it and it was re-taped. Everything else was repacked inside. Amazing deal
Nice, I just orders at 259$ white switch OLED in acceptable used condition and I’m hoping it comes in as pristine as yours sounds. Been watching eBay but haven’t seen anything close to this price for an oled in newer condition.

Fingers crossed!

Apparently I can link the Sony XB43 bluetooth speaker, I got from AWD for $55 with another one for stereo sound. But the shitty color I got isn't in stock, and the blue or black one is $120+.

So should I go with the Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged. or Item will come in original packaging.?

Edit: I ended up purchasing an Acceptable condition one for $110. It didn't give any description other then acceptable.
My Acceptable condition Sony XB43 Bluetooth speaker came factory sealed new in box! I'm happy :)

Ps5
Large defect on case set was mostly box. Controller looked new. I'm iffy on the console with light scuffs because can't tell if it had a history. The serial matches box, but it looks like it was a sticker added. Refurb?

Switch OLED arrived yesterday. Appears brand new. Even came in the actual console box. The box had a blue sticker on it with an R and a check so refurbished? Either way for $260 I’m happy.

Anyone have experience with "Used - Acceptable" Android tablets from Amazon Warehouse?
I actually just bought one a couple weeks ago to stream MLB games. The acceptable Nokia T20 I bought for $80 came in like-new. I feel like Acceptable with a blank description has become just the generic / lazy way of listing items with often better condition.

PS5 "Acceptable" condition arrived, and outside of some box war, it looks barely touched. Gonna see if the GoW code is still active, in case anyone wants to purchase it.

Bought a bunch of stuff from warehouse before, but this is the first console I bought. Switch Lite Turquoise $148.79 Used - Acceptable. No description so I'm a little worried, but if I don't like it I can just return it. Was looking at the OLED's but I mainly want it for 3-4 games I can only play on switch. Trying to play them for the cheapest I can since my PS5 is my main console. It already shipped coming in on Friday I'll report back and hopefully with good news. 

Bought a bunch of stuff from warehouse before, but this is the first console I bought. Switch Lite Turquoise $148.79 Used - Acceptable. No description so I'm a little worried, but if I don't like it I can just return it. Was looking at the OLED's but I mainly want it for 3-4 games I can only play on switch. Trying to play them for the cheapest I can since my PS5 is my main console. It already shipped coming in on Friday I'll report back and hopefully with good news.
I've bought two before. No issues with either device, just the packaging.

I’m returning a 3 foot mCable gaming edition I got for $75.  Box beat up, but cable looked and seemed to work fine.    Not sure how long it takes them to put stuff back up for resale, but can look out for it if anyone interested.  I didn’t realize the mClassic does everything this does and more, for same price new.  Not sure it’s for me anyway, haven’t bought that yet, but would get the mClassic if any I guess.  Still seems to be demand for the gaming edition though as well, since it’s a cable I guess and not just an adapter?

My switch lite got delivered a bit ago and I'm not sure what to do. Listing said Acceptable with no further description. It looks very clean on the body of it with no visible marks or anything. Buttons look good no discoloration. The screen though has some scratches on it and at least 4-5 I can notice that are pretty large. With the screen on they're hardly that noticeable though. With a screen protector they might be less noticeable too. I tested everything else and it seems fine. Even tried a game and put a micro sd to make sure everything is working. Would amazon do a partial refund if I contacted them about it since it didn't list cosmetic damage to it? 

Oh and I forgot the charger also has some scratches on it so I don't think this was open box or damaged packaging but someone's console they traded into amazon. It came in a generic brown box with the switch and charger in plastic bags. 

My switch lite got delivered a bit ago and I'm not sure what to do. Listing said Acceptable with no further description. It looks very clean on the body of it with no visible marks or anything. Buttons look good no discoloration. The screen though has some scratches on it and at least 4-5 I can notice that are pretty large. With the screen on they're hardly that noticeable though. With a screen protector they might be less noticeable too. I tested everything else and it seems fine. Even tried a game and put a micro sd to make sure everything is working. Would amazon do a partial refund if I contacted them about it since it didn't list cosmetic damage to it?
You can try. Like 5 years ago I had good success getting Amazon customer service to give partial refunds for things like this outside of the description, but Amazon customer service has really gone down hill and is not super helpful especially with warehouse deals purchase in my experience.

I don’t have experience with trying anything like you’re describing with a warehouse item, but off hand, no.  It sounds acceptable to me, if you don’t think so, you return it.  Acceptable is the worst condition rating they give, but descriptions of the warehouse items are all over the place and have little to do with the condition you’ll be receiving.

In my experience, amazon will just give you a full refund and say to donate the unit. YMMV but eh, customer service is generous and amazon makes  so much money they won't be dented in the slightest.

You can try. Like 5 years ago I had good success getting Amazon customer service to give partial refunds for things like this outside of the description, but Amazon customer service has really gone down hill and is not super helpful especially with warehouse deals purchase in my experience.
I have noticed the same thing. They used to be much better about partial refunds and refunds for not as described items (I never expected or asked for a full refund and to keep the item but they sometimes offered it). Now it seems like they want everything returned rather than partial refunds and keeping the item. I ordered an arcade basketball game last year that was listed as like new with damaged packaging. Then backboard had a large crack in it. I probably could have repaired it and asked for a partial refund, they said no wanted it returned for a full refund.

My turquoise Switch Lite from Amazon Warehouse is still going strong. I think that it was "acceptable" because it didn't come in the original box, but I was just playing Spelunky 2 on it last night. It fits in my work bag, and it's decent enough for short gaming sessions during lunch breaks.

I have noticed the same thing. They used to be much better about partial refunds and refunds for not as described items (I never expected or asked for a full refund and to keep the item but they sometimes offered it). Now it seems like they want everything returned rather than partial refunds and keeping the item. I ordered an arcade basketball game last year that was listed as like new with damaged packaging. Then backboard had a large crack in it. I probably could have repaired it and asked for a partial refund, they said no wanted it returned for a full refund.
I’ve quit buying from Amazon warehouse for this reason, received a broken turtle beach in place of an elite series 2, they kept asking for me to return the “original” item, explained to multiple reps that I never received it, I’m still convinced they have let go of their QC team, I had several items that were not what I ordered in the beginning of the year from Amazon Warehouse, decided wasn’t worth the trouble anymore.

Played with the switch this morning and I don't see the scratches at all when I'm playing it. Showed my sister and she couldn't see them either. It does bother me they're there, but the $50 savings is going towards buying metroid dread. I'm probably going to keep it, but I'll be watching it closely to make sure everything is good before the return period ends. Everything else I've tested is perfect so it sucks the screen came like this, but it could have been worse. 

Also bought a copy of metroid dread from warehouse with this description that's being delivered tomorrow.

Condition: Used - Very Good - Minor packaging damage observed during inspection

Hopefully it comes just as described 

Also bought a copy of metroid dread from warehouse with this description that's being delivered tomorrow.

Condition: Used - Very Good - Minor packaging damage observed during inspection

Hopefully it comes just as described
Just got it and case has scuffs but nothing major. Cartridge looks perfect and is playing fine.

I actually just bought one a couple weeks ago to stream MLB games. The acceptable Nokia T20 I bought for $80 came in like-new. I feel like Acceptable with a blank description has become just the generic / lazy way of listing items with often better condition.
I ended up ordering a "Used - Acceptable" Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 256GB version for $464.35 (list $779.99) with no description. The original box was obviously opened and resealed (the round stickers were cut and new square stickers/tape were placed over them. However, the tablet appears to be new and came with everything that was supposed to be there.

Well now the switch is having some issues with the wifi connection. Just got error code 2110-1118 which googling that seems to indicate a hardware fault is possible. Tried turning it off and on and it still gives the same error. Setting up a return for it. Guess I'll be buying one new now. 

Well now the switch is having some issues with the wifi connection. Just got error code 2110-1118 which googling that seems to indicate a hardware fault is possible. Tried turning it off and on and it still gives the same error. Setting up a return for it. Guess I'll be buying one new now.
Isn’t it covered by Nintendo warranty?

With Nintendo it will be ymmv. They replaced a faulty battery on a lite I bought off AWD for $106 last year. Ymmv of course. In my case, all they wanted to know is that it was purchased at Amazon within 1 year and didn't request invoice. Sn must have checked out.

Well now the switch is having some issues with the wifi connection. Just got error code 2110-1118 which googling that seems to indicate a hardware fault is possible. Tried turning it off and on and it still gives the same error. Setting up a return for it. Guess I'll be buying one new now.
I hope you'll try calling nintendo to see if you qualify for a free repair first

I'm divided on buying current generation consoles second hand.  Don't get me wrong I would love to find a Switch Lite for $106.

My inner CAG keeps telling to hold, if I'm only saving 20% to 30% off brand new.  Am I being too uptight?

I'm divided on buying current generation consoles second hand. Don't get me wrong I would love to find a Switch Lite for $106.

My inner CAG keeps telling to hold, if I'm only saving 20% to 30% off brand new. Am I being too uptight?
It's been a while but they've popped up for 80 in the past going by seekers twitter.

Nope the screen had scratches already and the wifi breaking was it for me. Already got my refund and ordered a new one.
I'm under the impression that the switch just has bad wifi on all systems. Any console I've had won't connect to my wifi unless right next to the router despite showing like 4 bars. I've got a wire run for network, but it was annoying trying to transfer systems.

I'm divided on buying current generation consoles second hand. Don't get me wrong I would love to find a Switch Lite for $106.

My inner CAG keeps telling to hold, if I'm only saving 20% to 30% off brand new. Am I being too uptight?
From what I've been reading on this thread for the past week, I think that certain individuals are overthinking the whole Amazon Warehouse experience. Don't fall victim to that kind of thinking. It's not Burger King, so you're not always going to have it your way. But if you're not satisfied with the one that you get, just send it back and get a refund. Taking the gamble is half the fun.

I'm under the impression that the switch just has bad wifi on all systems. Any console I've had won't connect to my wifi unless right next to the router despite showing like 4 bars. I've got a wire run for network, but it was annoying trying to transfer systems.
My sister and cousin have regular switch's and yea the wifi is spotty on them. This one was being weird when it wouldn't connect to my 5ghz at first. Figured it out and then it was being weird waking from sleep about the wifi losing connection. Then ending with the wifi completely breaking and not working giving me that error. Figured someone returned it for that reason since it happened so fast to me. Installing a new wifi module seemed like that would have fixed it but watching a video that was way too much for me to do.

I've owned a switch lite, regular switch, and an oled. Never had wifi problems whatsoever. Probably an issue with some specific wireless configurations/environments.

I've owned a switch light, regular switch, and an oled. Never had wifi problems whatsoever. Probably an issue with some specific wireless configurations/environments.
I can add to this; I have owned two normal, one Lite, one OLED, plus two or three different that nephews have brought here and never had any Wi Fi issues. There is even a room with a Sony tv that always has Wi Fi issues and the Switches have even worked fine in there with zero issues. I know this does not mean there is no problem with the Switch and Wi Fi but in my cases I have had none. I also have had zero issue with Joy Con drift though. Maybe I am lucky.

I've owned a switch light, regular switch, and an oled. Never had wifi problems whatsoever. Probably an issue with some specific wireless configurations/environments.
Ive had no issues with xbox consoles, PCs, and tvs on my wifi but the switch always gives trouble for some reason. It shows good signal but always says offline until moved closer. Maybe something is causing interference on the switch consoles only?

My launch switch that I got new in box has also had terrible wifi it's whole life. Since day 1 if I'm not next to the router it'll get no wifi. Never had any issues with any other device 360 and ps3s included. Also part of why I just don't touch my switch

My launch switch that I got new in box has also had terrible wifi it's whole life. Since day 1 if I'm not next to the router it'll get no wifi. Never had any issues with any other device 360 and ps3s included. Also part of why I just don't touch my switch
Is this only when in hand held mode? Is there a chance where you hold your hand is blocking the wifi card on the Switch?

Is this only when in hand held mode? Is there a chance where you hold your hand is blocking the wifi card on the Switch?
To be completely honest with you I've never actually tried using wifi from docked mode so can't really answer that one. As far as my hand blocking it, I mean I guess potentially but I actually tried experimenting by putting the device down to see if it improves and it really didn't help. Only thing that ever felt like it actually worked would just be standing in front of the router. I just kinda assumed it was a big N issue. They usually don't know what they're doing besides the gimmick they tend to nail so I just kinda gave up on trying

To be completely honest with you I've never actually tried using wifi from docked mode so can't really answer that one. As far as my hand blocking it, I mean I guess potentially but I actually tried experimenting by putting the device down to see if it improves and it really didn't help. Only thing that ever felt like it actually worked would just be standing in front of the router. I just kinda assumed it was a big N issue. They usually don't know what they're doing besides the gimmick they tend to nail so I just kinda gave up on trying
I rarely use mine in handheld mode so it could be. I know I had a tablet years ago where the wifi always cut out and then I found out it was because of where they put the antenna inside was right where my hands were and that messed with it.

My launch switch works fine with my internet provider. Though my wii and original 3ds launch system didn't care for my old router. But I think that has to do with them having a higher security thing for them. Maybe it's just ymmv based on router/provider? and or a defect then that happens occasionally?

bread's done
Back