All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
My launch switch works fine with my internet provider. Though my wii and original 3ds launch system didn't care for my old router. But I think that has to do with them having a higher security thing for them. Maybe it's just ymmv based on router/provider? and or a defect then that happens occasionally?
yeah I mean I just have the default Vzn Fios 1gig router with default settings. Nothing out of the ordinary I would think. Definitely seems like a ymmv kinda thing

On another note I decided to order an AWD (G) PS5 GoW bundle in prep for FFXVI . Came in today and it was a dinger. Everything was brand new, in original box - it just didn't include the outer box slip cover or however it ships. It was Amazon box, then white playstation box w/ serial and stuff with the PS5 and box of accessories/controller/docs/gamecode/etc.) in it. So pretty happy with that outcome. Was listed as (G) and was $468 total I believe

Took a chance on a PS5 GOW bundle for $407 (acceptable). Hope it's a dinger. Was going to wait for the hardware revision. But this seems to be a good deal at this point.

It’s been a while since the elite series 2 broken dirty turtle beach edition, I decided to take another gamble on something smaller, a Dualsense edge stick module, it arrived broken, my luck continues!

It’s been a while since the elite series 2 broken dirty turtle beach edition, I decided to take another gamble on something smaller, a Dualsense edge stick module, it arrived broken, my luck continues!
I was able to get two Zelda's CE from AWD. Whichever comes in better shape, I'll resell the other at retail to my friend group.

Never made a purchase from Amazon Warehouse before. There are a few video game collector's editions I had been looking at but decided against because despite everything they came with, the game was a digital copy instead of a physical copy. I'm seeing some of these titles as used: very good or used: like new at the Warehouse. Do you know what that means? Returned purchases without the game code? Damaged?

Do you know what that means? Returned purchases without the game code? Damaged?
It very possibly could mean anything, including the two possibilities you mention. I will say that bundles with digital game codes have recently been solid pickups for me (H:FW ps5, mk8d nsw). I suspect they are now sourcing replacement vouchers from the manufacturers for consoles resold on AWD.

Never made a purchase from Amazon Warehouse before. There are a few video game collector's editions I had been looking at but decided against because despite everything they came with, the game was a digital copy instead of a physical copy. I'm seeing some of these titles as used: very good or used: like new at the Warehouse. Do you know what that means? Returned purchases without the game code? Damaged?
I'd never buy a collector's edition anything from Amazon Warehouse if I was worried about the box's condition or if all of the items were included. It's a great way to get cheap items now and again, but it's a complete crap shoot. Know that going in.

I don’t know but I will say this. Deathloop which for PC said LN complete. Came missing the game code and had the disc. Which doesn’t work without the game code. I shucked that as a $5 loss. I purchased Dying Light 2 deluxe edition for Xbox Series X at $19. Came disc only with the deluxe edition sleeve. I had to complain to Amazon over that. An brand new regular copy is $20. They sorta agreed and refunded me, So I can keep it. I said the steelbook and code will cost me double I bet. Smh

Corsair MP600 PRO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD (Up to 7,000MB/sec Sequential Read & 6,550MB/sec Sequential Write Speeds, High-Speed Interface, 3D TLC NAND, Built-in Heatspreader) Black https://a.co/d/4Xi16Xd

$102 currently. If anyone is looking for a nvme there was 14 left when I got one it dropped $15 today.

Grabbed a PS5 God of War bundle off the Warehouse over the weekend for ~$415. It showed up in great shape. Pretty sure this was just a return as the console and controller were in ziploc bags instead of the cloth/foam packaging the stand was in. The PS5 has a light scuff on the front that I may be able to buff out but otherwise, I'm pleased. Code was unused.

I had success with an "acceptable" condition Asus mesh WiFi system. Practically seemed new.

So tried my luck with a "very good" condition Collective Minds PSVR2 Showcase Charge & Display Stand and it was missing the Magnetic Charge Adapters for the controllers so I had to request a refund and send it back.

Can anyone tell me how large the download actually is for The Division 2 with the season pass? 

I already own the game, and I am thinking about pulling the trigger on the season pass, but I'm trying to figure out if I'll ever play it.  If it's over 100 GB for the download, I'll "season pass" on it.  :oldman:

I ordered Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus Pack. $103.00

Condition: Used - Very Good - Minor packaging damage observed during inspection..

I got an Japanese outer box, but with an sealed US Copy of the game inside and an Poke Ball. sending it back, So Amazon will probably just relist it FWIW!

I'm looking at getting a wireless keyboard and I see a Corsair K63 new $109, like new/probable dinger $31. Think it's worth waiting for coupons or get while there's still supply?

If you add the AWD listings to your cart, it will tell you how many are remaining in stock. If there's more than 1 or 2, it makes sense waiting for further drops. Though sometimes AWD listings will increase as well. Also there's a decent chance we'll see something like 20% off select AWD items 7/11-7/12 during Amazon's fake holiday.

If you add the AWD listings to your cart, it will tell you how many are remaining in stock. If there's more than 1 or 2, it makes sense waiting for further drops. Though sometimes AWD listings will increase as well. Also there's a decent chance we'll see something like 20% off select AWD items 7/11-7/12 during Amazon's fake holiday.
The non-answer prompted me to pull the trigger now. 31 vs 25 for a 100+ item, not worth the gamble.

May the coupon categories be in everyone's favor.

The non-answer prompted me to pull the trigger now. 31 vs 25 for a 100+ item, not worth the gamble.

May the coupon categories be in everyone's favor.
Shows 6 left in stock. Not bad for an KB if you enjoy it. I have up/downs with AWD. Sometimes I'll get items that is questionable, and other times I'll get an item that is unbelievable lol. I just purchased this vacuum the other day at $26. Its an vacuum that retails for $80. Supposed to be LN. So I'm assuming box damaged or an dinger for that price.

Anyone ever order a gaming monitor from Amazon Warehouse?  Noticed the "acceptable" condition ones are generally about 50% off original retail price.

Anyone ever order a gaming monitor from Amazon Warehouse? Noticed the "acceptable" condition ones are generally about 50% off original retail price.
My last 2 monitors came from AWD. Like everything now a days with them it’s a hit or miss. Luckily the 2 i got had no issues.

Didn't see much from warehouse that really interested me, but got a few prime day deals on some more eufy cameras and a tp-link mesh system.

When the base Amazon price of a new item falls below the AWD listings price, it's usually a matter of hours until an automatic adjustment happens to the AWD price. I kept an eye on it, saw that the price changed, and bought one. Then posted because there were more copies remaining.

Yeah, they sent me one of these, too. My haul during the Amazon Prime Days sale was pretty shabby overall... I think I bought some coffee drink mix and that was it. It wasn't even on sale!

Yeah, they sent me one of these, too. My haul during the Amazon Prime Days sale was pretty shabby overall... I think I bought some coffee drink mix and that was it. It wasn't even on sale!
Agreed, all I got was a fire 4k stick for $25.

I was looking for deals on smart locks with WiFi or a mesh WiFi but there weren't any on the specific ones I was interested in.

Minor cosmetic damage on top, front or side of the item. Moderate packaging damage observed during inspection

With a description like this is it safe to assume the item won't arrive in it's original packaging?

Minor cosmetic damage on top, front or side of the item. Moderate packaging damage observed during inspection

With a description like this is it safe to assume the item won't arrive in it's original packaging?
I would say slightly more likely to come in original packaging than not. But impossible to be certain either way.

Ordered an Alienware ultrawide OLED from the 20% deal, was $620 + tax.  Literally just ordered a Cooler Master quantum dot ultrawide on Sunday for $420 + tax.  Expecting the Alienware to have some kind of major flaw, but if not, I'm keeping that one and sending back the CM.

PS VR 2 A $397.40

Screen has minor cosmetic damage such as small scratches, but does not impact usability. Moderate packaging damage observed during inspection
i don't know why these links don't work right any more. have to go down to the other sellers area to find at this price.

Today was probably the craziest days since the old glitch days. There was iPads for $100,, motherboards for $1-$5, some $1,000 laptops for $17-$40. Everything sold quick. Hopefully it happens again tomorrow…. I think there was even a 3090 that was $600..

bread's done
Back