All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my $260 xbox series x, everything looks new just no box. I’ll get around to testing it later today. This new method they’re using with urethane foam is cool, at least they aren’t sending consoles just inside boxes with air packages for protection.

Just got my $260 xbox series x, everything looks new just no box. I’ll get around to testing it later today. This new method they’re using with urethane foam is cool, at least they aren’t sending consoles just inside boxes with air packages for protection.
Nice hopefully the algorithm prices these consoles at that price they are back up to the 400s

I picked up an X-Box Series X that was marked USED - LIKE NEW from a third party seller on Amazon (NOT amazon warehouse). It arrived yesterday and it was a dinger! The box was beat up and resealed but the contents were brand new with the factory seals still on them! The best part was the price - $223 plus tax! I'm guessing they looked at the Series S for pricing it

I picked up an X-Box Series X that was marked USED - LIKE NEW from a third party seller on Amazon (NOT amazon warehouse). It arrived yesterday and it was a dinger! The box was beat up and resealed but the contents were brand new with the factory seals still on them! The best part was the price - $223 plus tax! I'm guessing they looked at the Series S for pricing it
it still sorta blows my mind how Amazon Warehouse has deals for open box for ~$250 here and there. They could clearly charge more, albeit sell slower, but I'm sure they'd still move units for $400.

Leaving money on the table imo

it still sorta blows my mind how Amazon Warehouse has deals for open box for ~$250 here and there. They could clearly charge more, albeit sell slower, but I'm sure they'd still move units for $400.

Feels like they are wising up, they’ve cancelled a few of my elite series 2 priced around $50. Haven’t had a solid deal yet this year that has actually shipped. So far all cancellations.

Yes, because, you know, that small-ass Amazon company needs mo'money.

It's sad how I see people posting here regularly about getting a Series X for cheap on Amazon Warehouse, yet I have a brand new one that I paid full retail for at Target back in November that I still haven't opened or set up.  Maybe I'll get around to it this weekend.  8-[

In other news, the "like new" Anbernic RG300X that I ordered on January 4th for $57.49 with free shipping has finally arrived.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099W5DD47?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Amazon is getting worse with its shipping dates, and it isn't the most high-powered handheld, but I like the form factor because it reminds me of the Famicom edition of the Game Boy Micro.  And it's always time for emulation!  :oldman:

It's sad how I see people posting here regularly about getting a Series X for cheap on Amazon Warehouse, yet I have a brand new one that I paid full retail for at Target
Don’t hate the player, hate the game.
But in all honesty the series x is an awesome console and absolutely worth $500. If you have redcard then you saved 5%. If you have buyer’s remorse just sell it. You can always rebuy later on.

There was a bunch of Pokémon violets up for $37.62 the other day LN. Got mine today still sealed game with stickers slapped on it.
What region was yours? I just received mine today and it was sealed and everything, but it was for a different region.

Mine was ntsc did you order from the pegi region one?
No. I’m sure I ordered the us region because the picture of the game had the proper esrb rating on it. It’s weird. I’ll probably just keep it since the switch is region free.

No. I’m sure I ordered the us region because the picture of the game had the proper esrb rating on it. It’s weird. I’ll probably just keep it since the switch is region free.
You won’t be able to play dlc unless it’s in that region though. I’d write them about it at least, customer service is pretty bad lately though just a warning.

You won’t be able to play dlc unless it’s in that region though. I’d write them about it at least, customer service is pretty bad lately though just a warning.
I appreciate the advice. I’ll contact them about it, but I’m sure nothing will be done. I was thinking about asking for a replacement ntsc version, but I doubt they would do that at the same price of $37.62.

I appreciate the advice. I’ll contact them about it, but I’m sure nothing will be done. I was thinking about asking for a replacement ntsc version, but I doubt they would do that at the same price of $37.62.
I’ve had Amazon be pretty lenient with Amazon Warehouse purchases when they’ve made mistakes or I’ve gotten the incorrect item entirely. They’ve always made it right. Definitely worth contacting them.

I’ve had Amazon be pretty lenient with Amazon Warehouse purchases when they’ve made mistakes or I’ve gotten the incorrect item entirely. They’ve always made it right. Definitely worth contacting them.
Not as of lately, there customer service has been pretty terrible whenever I’ve contacted them about stuff. They seem to have outsourced everything to India now and they don’t solve anything anymore.

i can't even talk to anyone any more. i get the automated message system where you can't even type, just generic replies to lead the bot wherever they want. I had to be called, and then talk to a woman who literally sounded like she smoked 4 packs a day, and then assured me the UPS guy putting the wrong label (he had 2) on the return would be fine, still no refund...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BCXJ8BF4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1

Tempted to pickup this Series S for $191 + taxes.  Decent discount, Acceptable Condition though.  Anyone have experience with this?  Amazon will usually describe the condition in the listing, but the Warehouse details have been blank lately.

Main issue holding me back is I want the disc version, but figure this could be fun to play around with as an Emulation machine

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BCXJ8BF4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1

Tempted to pickup this Series S for $191 + taxes. Decent discount, Acceptable Condition though. Anyone have experience with this? Amazon will usually describe the condition in the listing, but the Warehouse details have been blank lately.

Main issue holding me back is I want the disc version, but figure this could be fun to play around with as an Emulation machine
You can always return it. Acceptable can be a little hit or miss, but there is potential for it to be a dinger and be new so if you're interested I'd say it's worth the dice roll.

I actaully bought one and it arrived yesterday without a box. It was wrapped up in plastic and and all the cords and code were untouched. As far as I could tell it was only missing a box and had never been turned on. For $110 less than a boxed system would cost, I'm happy with it.
Very interesting. It shows 16 available at this price right now, must be dingers/damaged box right?

Got my "Acceptable" Series S for $191 the other day. Some sort of open-box return, everything came in the original packaging (even had the OEM Duracell AAs) but in a generic box. No signs of use whatsoever, but the 12-month warranty according to MS expires in early January next year, not that they'd likely honor it on a secondhand unit anyways.

Not really impressed with a lot of the design and software decisions for the Series S or the current Xbox lineup as a whole, but for less than $200 for a basically new unit it felt like a good time to buy in.

Got my "Acceptable" Series S for $191 the other day. Some sort of open-box return, everything came in the original packaging (even had the OEM Duracell AAs) but in a generic box. No signs of use whatsoever, but the 12-month warranty according to MS expires in early January next year, not that they'd likely honor it on a secondhand unit anyways.

Not really impressed with a lot of the design and software decisions for the Series S or the current Xbox lineup as a whole, but for less than $200 for a basically new unit it felt like a good time to buy in.
Surprisingly Microsoft has the best warranty support. Warranty starts when the console is initialized, not when purchased, and they are the most lenient on free console replacements well past the initial 1 year. warranty.

Hey I've seen Series S consoles mentioned a few times here. Keep in mind that Microsoft is SUPER picky about honoring the 1-year warranty these days. I've sent them consoles with only a small black mark on the front that they've denied under their "external damage denial" bullet point on the limited warranty.

Hey I've seen Series S consoles mentioned a few times here. Keep in mind that Microsoft is SUPER picky about honoring the 1-year warranty these days. I've sent them consoles with only a small black mark on the front that they've denied under their "external damage denial" bullet point on the limited warranty.
Not true. I sent them an Series X, I got from AWD. It wouldn't play Fortnite.... Kept hard crashing to the OS. They fixed it under the warranty and They even allowed me to buy the extended warranty. Also updated the proof of purchase for me too.

interesting, this is a shift from how they’ve handled things in the past, I’ve had a few elite series 2 I got with drifting or other issues, MS was quick to replace for free with new units. A bummer to hear they’ve gotten picky on the warranty.

I think the takeaway here is to not communicate blanket assumptions about how policy has changed based on 1 or two experiences.

How many consoles are you sending them?

PS5 GoW Bundles - $407.20 for acceptable condition. Ordered 1, 2 left at time of posting. Hoping code is included so I can sell/trade it to lower the cost. I passed on the $400 PS5 bundles, but this was too tempting.

PS5 GoW Bundles - $407.20 for acceptable condition. Ordered 1, 2 left at time of posting. Hoping code is included so I can sell/trade it to lower the cost. I passed on the $400 PS5 bundles, but this was too tempting.
Got mine in today. Came in taped up original box, but missing inner box holding accessories. Accessories were wrapped up nicely in like a Ziploc bag. Small scratch on the front but otherwise looks good. Instead of a GoW download code, got a sealed physical copy with case in Spanish. So far, so good.

I've had no interest in PS5 but I had $240 in gift cards and at that price.... Screw it I'll bite

Edit: after having a second look I cancelled my order. Realized I really have no reason to buy a PS5 right now. Between my series X and my Steam Deck I have access to just about every game I want to play right now.cmaybe I'll think about getting a PS5 when SH2 launches and the supposed MGS remake and whatever else but I'm in no rush for now

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection Limited Edition
for the Nintendo Switch

It is down to 46 now
ehhh...I purchased it at 51 (tear in the plastic wrapper, pretty much new..YMMV)...... I know, 51 is still a good price

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B09XY1LDTT/ref=dp_olp_ALL_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=ALL
I bit..
Didn't have a tear. It was like when they cut the box open, it sliced through the slipcover, and the hard box top, almost through the plastic of the Switch case itself. Otherwise, everything was perfectly fine. That art book is pretty great.

My Copy of Hogwarts Legacy - Xbox Series X | English | EU Import Region Free Version for $25 came sealed but badly box damaged. Whatever I don't think I could beat an newer game like this for $25.

My Copy of Hogwarts Legacy - Xbox Series X | English | EU Import Region Free Version for $25 came sealed but badly box damaged. Whatever I don't think I could beat an newer game like this for $25.
Was this sold by Amazon Warehouse or one of those sketchy looking sellers?

That acceptable switch I ordered for $218 arrived and it's either new or refurbished but everything looks immaculate. Just the box has a cut on it and it was re-taped. Everything else was repacked inside. Amazing deal

bread's done
Back