Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alreadyposted']4gb or 250gb?

i got my 250gb (when they have it for 208), my box had a big cut on it, but other than that all new inside.[/QUOTE]

250GB, sorry.

[quote name='TheHelix']Saint for the Wii is 7 bucks...worth a go for a shmup anyone?[/QUOTE]

Watched a video review yesterday on youtube. No way. There's a reason why this game wasn't reviewed by many gaming sites.

by the way I traded in Halo Reach and Shadow of the Colossus last week, so those must be the copies I sent haha

5 out of the 9 used Black PSP Go's left. I have a feeling they might lower them again if no ones buys them. If CAG's are buying them, mind posting the actual conditions of them when you receive them?

Anyhow, there's a used White PSP Go for $125 from a new seller (fulfillment by Amazon). That's the cheapest I've ever seen used on Amazon.

Just snagged a copy of Enslaved for PS3 for $36.99. Not too sure about the condition based on the description ("Good"), but $37 for a game on release? Ill take it :D

Picked up Demon's Souls for $21.99 last night. Found it on the game's main page, but not on the Warehouse Deals site. Strange... Either way, I'll take it.

dagnabbit. My DA: O CE came yesterday, but the DLC had already been used. It was "Used: Like New", and the only cosmetic issue was a dent/scrape on one corner of the case, not bad.

Gotta decide if I want the DLC or not... anyone that's gotten it care to comment?

My 360S 250GB came in yesterday and the box wasn't the only thing that was beat up. The console itself had a quarter sized dent on one side so this is going back to Amazon.

I got Mega Man Legends a couple weeks ago for $11.99 and it came as black label, even though product page was green label. There's no guarantee either way, but who knows.

[quote name='SleazyC']My 360S 250GB came in yesterday and the box wasn't the only thing that was beat up. The console itself had a quarter sized dent on one side so this is going back to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

What condition was this listed in? I purchased one that is "Very Good," and should be receiving this week.

Finally had my first real disappointment with Wherehouse Deals. Ordered a game and the label side of the disc had chips on it, like someone stored it in a very hot place or something. Once that side of the game is damaged it won't work. First return for them.

I grabbed a "good" black one when they were $143.99. It said it had cosmetic damage on the front casing and back, but the thing looks completely brand new. I know it's not new because the Patapon 2 demo was gone and in its place was a Pixeljunk Monsters demo, so I doubt I'll get the free game promo, but the thing was for all intents and purposes new.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']5 out of the 9 used Black PSP Go's left. I have a feeling they might lower them again if no ones buys them. If CAG's are buying them, mind posting the actual conditions of them when you receive them?

Anyhow, there's a used White PSP Go for $125 from a new seller (fulfillment by Amazon). That's the cheapest I've ever seen used on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='poker360']thanks to the asshole who bought NFS Most wanted on 360[/QUOTE]

Haha... I feel this way all the time when I'm waiting for something to drop and someone buys it above the going rate. Oh well I guess.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I received an incomplete version of Eye of Judgement. Unfortunately it was just the game. I'll be returning it shortly. $19.99 was too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

Likewise :cry:

3 lonely 250gb ps3s for 300$ sitting there.

Not extremely good but the 120 gigabyte goes for 300$ new so...

And this comes with hdmi cables and LBP

[quote name='madogmgd']3 lonely 250gb ps3s for 300$ sitting there.

Not extremely good but the 120 gigabyte goes for 300$ new so...

And this comes with hdmi cables and LBP[/QUOTE]
and is not good either...
i like how amazon have raised the minimum prices for the consoles on the warehouse

These tags up there that say "home of the..." are now outdated and quite misleading :bomb:

[quote name='cRodz']and is not good either...
i like how amazon have raised the minimum prices for the consoles on the warehouse

These tags up there that say "home of the..." are now outdated and quite misleading :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Do you guys think this stagnation of minimum-priced consoles has something to do with the holiday season or season in general?

Just noticed that amazon warehouse deals is offering a B2G1F on select items:

Purchase 3 or more Qualifying Items offered by Warehouse Deals and get 1 of them free. Enter code MANISHOI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

I tried it out on army of two:40th day (25.99), forza 3(26.99) and a wii inflatable kart(26.99). The results:

Items: $79.97
Shipping & Handling: $6.47
Super Saver Discount: -$6.47
Promotion Applied: -$25.99

Total Before Tax: $53.98
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:* $0.00

Order Total: $53.98

[quote name='NicaVic']Just noticed that amazon warehouse deals is offering a B2G1F on select items:

Purchase 3 or more Qualifying Items offered by Warehouse Deals and get 1 of them free. Enter code MANISHOI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

I tried it out on army of two:40th day (25.99), forza 3(26.99) and a wii inflatable kart(26.99). The results:

Order Total: $53.98[/QUOTE]

Even works on console's, Just tried it with a ps3, and 2 psp go's to see if it may work. Not bad if anyone is looking to buy a few consoles/handhelds.

[quote name='NicaVic']Just noticed that amazon warehouse deals is offering a B2G1F on select items:

[/QUOTE]

It worked on the 3 LBP PS3 Bundles, so I had to buy them.

Item(s) Subtotal: $902.97
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$293.99
-----
Total Before Tax: $608.98

Order Total: $53.98[/QUOTE]

Omg...it so works....I want you so much right now :drool:

[quote name='slidecage']Cant even find 3 games i need or want[/QUOTE]
bioshock 2 + assassins creed 2 + god of war 1 and 2 = 45ish dollars
i am not sure if should bite :roll:

considering that black friday will probably have assassins creed 2 for 15...hopefully
and that game is in my priority list

Picked up CastleVania: Lament of Innocence and both PSP GTA Liberty and Vice City Stories for $20.

I hope this lasts through the weekend. Get paid this Friday!

[quote name='jkanownik']It worked on the 3 LBP PS3 Bundles, so I had to buy them.

Item(s) Subtotal: $902.97
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$293.99
-----
Total Before Tax: $608.98[/QUOTE]

Nice work, just got yourself a PS3 for practically free after selling the other 2.

(PS3) Rainbow Six Vegas 2,(PS3) Assassin's Creed 2, and(PS3) FFXIII $14 each vs $22 without that code.

Great for those titles you're missing but don't want that $20 price tag.

Mucho Gusto!

... now to wait for Borderlands GOTY to hit that sweet spot :p

[quote name='rawrker']I grabbed Spirit tracks, alice in wonderland, and FFIV for DS for $26 total. Not bad at all.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed

Spirt tracks 12.99
Cooking mana 3 14.99
Casual mania 13.99

total 29 bucks

SOLD back to amazon
Cooking mama 12.50
Zelda 11.25

23.75 or 24 bucks could be getting Casual mania for 5.50 (only game i really wanted)

[quote name='slidecage']Grabbed

Spirt tracks 12.99
Cooking mana 3 14.99
Casual mania 13.99

total 29 bucks

SOLD back to amazon
Cooking mama 12.50
Zelda 11.25

23.75 or 24 bucks could be getting Casual mania for 5.50 (only game i really wanted)[/QUOTE]
well played

NFS Most wanted back in stock (360) for 15.99

woo.. few bucks cheaper amazon! (although this is a great deal, it's 27.99 @ gS used)

Is there some trick to making this work? I keep getting that the promotion has expired. I have 3 games in my cart from warehouse deals and entered the coupon code...

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is there some trick to making this work? I keep getting that the promotion has expired. I have 3 games in my cart from warehouse deals and entered the coupon code...[/QUOTE]

Were you sure to check that each game had the "Special Offer Available: B2G1" in the item?

If they all did, you just have to make it to the order review screen and put in the code (I also had a random movie I wanted for my gf, and it didn't seem to bother anything)

Otherwise, I wonder if they d/ced the offer when someone decided to buy 3 consoles at once, 1 being free of charge :roll: lol

[quote name='thresherhorn']Were you sure to check that each game had the "Special Offer Available: B2G1" in the item?

If they all did, you just have to make it to the order review screen and put in the code (I also had a random movie I wanted for my gf, and it didn't seem to bother anything)

Otherwise, I wonder if they d/ced the offer when someone thought of buying 3 consoles at once :roll: lol[/QUOTE]

i wanted 3 harddrives and said deal expired. Not to mention he bought 3 PSPs also lol

[quote name='thresherhorn']Were you sure to check that each game had the "Special Offer Available: B2G1" in the item?

Otherwise, I wonder if they d/ced the offer when someone decided to buy 3 consoles at once, 1 being free of charge :roll: lol[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was sure. It's dead now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back